Monsta X reactions, texts, sc...

By ImaDebaser

This is about Monsta X... reacting to stuff. {REQUESTS CLOSED} Any GIFS used DO NOT belong to me! Happy read... More

Requests!? CLOSED
1. Taking a bath with them
2. ~ Comforting you after a nightmare
3. ~ They're going to be a Dad
4. ~ Someone flirting with you
5. ~ You have a boyfriend (Texts)
6. ~ You catch them cheating
7. ~ Teasing them in front of the guys
8. ~ Idol crush mentions them
9. ~ They want to cuddle
10. ~ Cuddling during a storm
11. ~ Minhyuk confessing his feelings
12. ~ (TW) You're hospitalised for not eating
13. ~ You moan their name while asleep
14. ~ You smoking
15. ~ You mistake Shownu cheating
16. ~ He gives you a back hug
17. ~ You and Shownu like each other
18. ~ Family beach day
20. ~ You like Changkyun
21. ~ You're crying over exams
22. ~ From Zero (Shownu)
23. ~ Halloween Special
24. ~ They regret shouting at you
25. ~ Falling asleep on his lap
26. ~ Going home with him drunk
27. ~ You're bullied at school
28. ~ The boys as yandere's
29. ~ You have a different name
30. ~ You appear on WGM after rejection
31. ~ Jooheon sees you in a wedding a dress for the first time
32 ~ They watch porn because they miss you
Repoening RQ's??
33 ~ You have a normal job compared to them
34 ~ Throwing a surprise party with a pregnancy announcement
35 ~ Working an emergency service job

19. ~ Another member staring at your butt

10.3K 198 38
By ImaDebaser

A/n: Hi. Normally I don't put these at the begging of my chapters but I feel I need to apologise. The amount of time it's taken me to update is shocking. I'm so sorry and I know you've been waiting a long time so thank you for being patient. I know I promised more regular updates but recently I went through a break up and it ruined me. I'm feeling better now though more myself and I'm ready to begin writing again. I'm so sorry once again and I hope you enjoy(:

Monsta X catching another member staring at your ass.

Shownu

Shownu had invited you over to stay at the dorms for the night. All the boys had been working hard all day and been let off early.

You were in his shared room when you decided you would grab your pyjamas out of your bag to get changed.

Just as you bent down Wonho knocked on the door. His question got caught in his throat as all he could see was your ass.

Shownu followed his gaze before shooting him a glare and getting up. You looked over just after Wonho's eyes had met Shownu's.

"Oh do you need to speak outside" Shownu asked pushing him out and shutting the door. Wonho stepped back almost running away from his leaders scary presence.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't do that again. Especially not in front of me". Wonho never knew of Shownu's scary side.

Despite him not having to say a lot of words Wonho still felt embarrassed and ashamed.

He quickly nodded and walked away profusely apologising.

Wonho
Wonho had come over to your place with Kihyun. You had been ill and so they cooked you a meal to make sure you recovered fast.

Wonho being only a master in ramen had required the help of Kihyun who was more than happy to help.

You had greeted them both, allowed them both in and said they could sit down. You began shuffling back over to your spot on the couch until you saw your dog chewing a tissue.

You bent down to pull it out of her mouth causing Kihyun to innocently stare. He shuffled uncomfortably but his eyes still wondered over.

Wonho's too until he looked over to see Kihyun staring in the same direction. He cocked his head at him causing Kihyun to finally notice he'd been caught.

"Uh, cute dog y/n" Kihyun complimented. "You've met her before haven't you?" You questioned confused.

He shook his head. "Ah I cant remember, well we have a busy schedule. Lines to learn I should wait in the car" he excused himself leaving in a rush.

You stared after him wondering why he left so fast. "Does he not like dogs perhaps?" You asked yourself.

Wonho laughed and walked towards you. "You're adorable. Go and get some more sleep and I promise I'll visit you when I have more time, okay?" He smiled kissing your forehead handing you the food.

You smiled and thanked him, he let himself out. Little did you know. Wonho marched angrily all the way to the car.

"You little shit staring her like that. She's ill and vulnerable right now" he cried. Kihyun would have apologised but Wonho didn't give him a chance to the whole way home.

Minhyuk
You had dragged Minhyuk shopping and to avoid having to suffer alone he brought Jooheon.

You didn't mind you loved the boys so the more the merrier. "Hm I wanna find a nice pair of shoes" you thought aloud.

You pulled them over to a shoe rack and saw a pair you liked at the bottom. You bent over to pick them up and immediately both of the boys eyes were on you.

Minhyuk who was standing slightly behind Jooheon noticed him staring. "Woah y/n I just saw some shoes over there I think will suit Jooheoney mind if I show him?" he asked.

You gave him the go ahead and he pushed Jooheon away. Poor boy was terrified. He wasn't used to an angry aura around Minhyuk it was unsettling.

"Why are you checking out my girlfriend like that?" Minhyuk questioned. "I'm sorry I forgot where I was, who I was with for a moment" Jooheon apologised.

That seemed to be enough for him because within a second Minhyuk was back to his bubbly self. "Apology accepted".

They walked back over to you where you were trying on some shoes. Looking over you saw Minhyuk and Jooheon.

"How were the shoes?" You asked. "Ah he didn't like them" Minhyuk lied.

Kihyun
You and Kihyun had just got back to the dorm after a wonderful date. You guys had come back with so much shopping and the only one in the dorm was Shownu.

You smiled and greeted him when you walked in earning a hello back from him. Kihyun sat down beside Shownu sighing as he did so.

"Long day?" He asked. Kihyun simply nodded and leant back. "Oh I just remembered. Jagi show Hyung the candles" he shot up excitedly pointing at the bag.

You bent down to fish them out of one of the bags. Kihyun excitedly turned to Shownu only to see his eyes strained on you. Your bum.

This rubbed him the wrong way. He simply leaned back without saying anything whilst you were in the room.

"Oh I don't think they're in these ones, maybe we left it in the car?" You pouted. Kihyun mimicked your expression.

"Don't worry I'll go look in the car for the bag" you offered grabbing the keys off the table and walking out the door.

"Hyung why were you looking at her like that" Kihyun started. Shownu looked to Kihyun with a blank expression on his face.

"It was just the only thing there. I mean it's not like a meant to. I-I don't feel like that for her or anything" he stuttered holding his hands up in defence.

Kihyun nodded leaning back. He wasn't over it and was still upset but he couldn't say much more and Shownu wouldn't.

"Please don't again" Kihyun mumbled only to receive no answer. Minutes later you shot through the door holding candles.

"Look" you exclaimed holding them out to Shownu. "Wow y/n these are beautiful, are they for your apartment?" He questioned.

You immediately giggled and pointed to Kihyun's expression. "No Hyung they're for the dorm" he spoke through grit teeth.

Hyungwon
You had decided to meet up with Hyungwon and Minhyuk for lunch. You all decided to stop by a Starbucks first for some coffee.

Of course it was Hyungwon's idea. You ordered first, followed by Minhyuk then Hyungwon. As it came your turn to pay you clumsily dropped your money and bent down to pick it up.

As you squatted Minhyuk without realising followed your bum with his eyes, and this didn't go unnoticed by Hyungwon.

You apologised to the cashier, and paid for your drink. Minhyuk flustered and blushing also paid for his own.

Hyungwon joined you both in waiting for your drinks to be called out. You were having casual conversation. "Y/n!" As you heard your name called out you excitedly ran over.

Hyungwon took this as an opportunity to talk to Minhyuk. "Please don't do that again" he scoffed. It took a second for it to register in Minhyuk's brain what he was talking about but quickly he nodded and apologised.

The rest of lunch was awkward with Minhyuk biting his lip the whole time and looking out the window whenever he spoke.

Jooheon
Jooheon was in the studio all day working on songs with Changkyun. You decided you'd pay them a visit and bring lunch.

You knocked on the door waiting patiently. "Come in" you heard Jooheon call out after a few seconds. Excitedly you opened the door and saw Jooheon's face go from stressed to happy in a matter of seconds.

"Jagi~" he called out jumping up from his seat. "I brought food for you" you waved the bag and set it down away from the important sheets.

You turned in time to see Jooheon drop his pen. "I'll grab it" you offered bending down to pick it up.

Jooheon turned to brag about to you to Changkyun but quickly noticed where he was looking.

He bumped his shoulder as if to say 'hey what are you doing'. Changkyun caught on and locked eyes with him.

Jooheon turned back to you and thanked you for the food and walked you out the building. When he got back he scolded Changkyun like mad and had an attitude the rest of the day.

The rest of MX also found some of his lyric ideas from that day very questionable too.

I.M
You had invited Changkyun over to yours to watch some movies, being the nice person you were you also allowed Hyungwon to tag along since everyone else was busy.

You prepared some snacks whilst waiting and got out the nicest blankets and pillows you could find. You set out some drinks and awaited their arrival.

Once you heard the knock on your door you jumped up and opened it to see smiles all around. "Hi. Please come in" you greeted.

You told them to make themselves comfortable on your sofa and you'd pick the movie. You bent down by your T.V to go through them.

As you were reading them out the boys were turning them down, after a while Hyungwon looked up from his phone and went silent.

Changkyun followed his gaze to you and started laughing. Hyungwon made eye contact with him and Changkyun simply shrugged it off.

He knew you had a great body and someone admiring it didn't really anger him at all. He would still be giggling to himself every now and then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.5K 32
Maybe, it wasn't too fast, or maybe it was. What actually had him pinned on you? Both you and him clearly wasn't expecting it. --- Last update : 2020...
4.9K 284 24
❛They lied to each other yet they lived happily ever after❜ Started : 14/1/2019 Ended :: 14/6/2019 Short chapters ♡ Inspired by Thai WebSer...
4.2K 269 51
Starting a new role at Starship, Eunchae is excited. She is working closely with Monsta X and soon develops very close relationships with some of the...
5.5K 412 49
"i swear to fucking god it's just a username." ⓒ roseonghwas 2017