doubt. | luwoo

By ASTRALJUN

jungwoo, an ulzzang on instagram, ended up asking yukhei to pose for a photo pretending to be his boyfriend. ... More

z e r o
t r a n s l a t i o n s
c h a r a c t e r s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y . o n e
t w e n t y . t w o
t w e n t y . t h r e e
t w e n t y . f o u r
t w e n t y . f i v e
t w e n t y . s i x
t w e n t y . s e v e n
t w e n t y . e i g h t
I SAW NCT LIVE DNDJJDDHS
t h i r t y
t h i r t y . o n e
q & a !! < c l o s e d >
q & a !! < p t 1 >
q & a !! < p t 2 >
t h i r t y . t w o
t h i r t y . t h r e e
t h i r t y . f o u r
tagged !
t h i r t y . f i v e

t w e n t y . n i n e

4.2K 241 158
By ASTRALJUN

heres a 1.5k word long jaenoren/norenmin chapter cause i love softass boyfriends uwu kylzxo hope you'll like this !!

meanwhile, with chensung at jisung's, and markhyuck out on a movie date, only jeno jaemin and renjun were left in the apartment.

jaemin and jeno stuck together like glue, and renjun never felt more left out. the said couple was now in jaemin's room with the door closed, doing who knows what.

renjun just stayed in the living room using his phone, trying not to think about the ache in his chest that appeared whenever he saw nomin together, which was literally all the time.

he wasn't jealous of them, no. he knew it wasn't jealousy he was feeling, so what exactly was this ?

renjun had a crush on jeno for the longest time, but he was also really sure he liked jaemin, especially after that incident that happened in the kitchen.

how ironic, he thought as he continued scrolling through instagram absentmindedly, both people i like are dating each other and not me.

renjun finally recognised the ache in his chest as the feeling of longing.

he longed for affection from jeno and jaemin, he longed to be able to let them both know how much he loved them. but he couldn't.

renjun spent days figuring things out on his own. he couldn't tell anyone about how he felt. he knew liking two people at once wasn't going to be accepted easily, and he was afraid of what people around him would think of him once they knew.

jeno and jaemin might leave him even as friends, and it was the last thing renjun wanted to happen.

he really was happy for them. the two people he liked found happiness by being together, how could he not be happy too ?

but the dull ache in his chest was constantly there, nagging him to confess, to at least say something.

all these bottled up feelings were too overwhelming for the boy. and they weren't even for one person. he had two.

"renjunnie ?" jeno walked out from the hallway with an eyesmile.

renjun looked up from his phone, "yeah ?"

"jaemin and i were wondering if you'd wanna watch netflix with us," jeno said, still smiling adorably as he gestured in the direction of jaemin's room.

renjun shook his head, faking a smile, "its fine, yall don't have to make me feel included. i'm literally thirdwheeling the two of you all the time." he tried speaking in a more lighthearted tone, but somehow his words sounded bitter and his smile was gone by the end of the sentence.

"renjun please don't say thatㅡ" jeno walked towards the boy, worry and confusion written all over his face.

renjun pretended he didn't hear and pocketed his phone as he stood up wordlessly, walking quickly to his room.

he couldn't put up with acting like he didn't care anymore. if he can't get himself away from jeno now, he didn't know if he could control himself.

his room was just a little way in front, if he could just get in and lock the doorㅡ

"renjun stop, please," jeno grabbed the smaller boy's shoulder and turned him around.

"l-let go," renjun couldn't keep his voice from shaking.

"why are you suddenly avoiding us ?" jeno's voice was soft, but he didn't let go of renjun.

renjun looked down at the floor and only shook his head in silence, biting his bottom lip.

"you can tell me anything, and i won't judge you. i swear," jeno assured as he loosened his grip on renjun's shoulder and just let his hand fall to his side.

renjun finally looked up at jeno without a word.

he only took a step forward and draped his arms around jeno's neck, pressing his lips against the taller's.

jeno froze. he just stood there, dumbfounded.

a few seconds later renjun let go and stepped away from jeno. it dawned on him that he had just kissed someone else's boyfriend. it was the biggest mistake he could ever make.

"i-i'm so sorry."

and he turned to run away.

but jeno's strong arms caught him. the taller pulled renjun back towards him, their lips colliding once more.

this time jeno initiated it, and held renjun's smaller body in his arms as they both lost themselves in the kiss.

"i-i did not expect this," renjun exhaled as they pulled away.

"trust me, i didn't either," jeno replied, equally amazed at what just happened.

"i'm sorry for doing that all of a sudden," renjun said, pink blush creeping up his cheeks, "but... what about jaemin ?"

"jaemin likes you too junnie !" jeno exclaimed, amused at how dense renjun was, "we both like you."

"o-oh," renjun was a little dazed, not believing his ears, "wait, the both of you... like me ?"

"yes," jeno answered firmly, "we were discussing about how we should tell you and we wanted to call you in to talk about it just now. so come on, jaemin's waiting."

he held renjun's hand, leading him to jaemin's room and opened the door.

"renjunnie !!" jaemin squealed from the top bunk, "what took yall so long ? i almost fell asleep," he said, yawning.

jeno went up the ladder first, with renjun following closely behind.

"sorry, we um..." renjun mumbled as he climbed up to jaemin's bed.

jaemin sat at the far end of the bed, and jeno was right beside him. without much space left on the single bed, renjun sat in front of the both of them after he climbed on.

"we kissed," jeno causally said, shifting his position so that they were sitting in a circle.

jaemin widened his eyes, "wait whaaat ??" he punched jeno lightly in the arm, faking a hurt look, "who gave you permission to kiss him first ?"

"oof," jeno put his arms in front of him in surrender, "renjun was the one who started it. ask him."

renjun blushed when jaemin looked at him for confirmation, "yeah, i-i did it first."

"then where's mine ?" jaemin pouted.

after a little hesitation, renjun leaned in and gave jaemin a kiss on the lips.

jaemin grinned, eyes half closed, as if he was giddy with renjun's affection.

"you happy now ?" jeno asked, uwuing at how cute jaemin was.

"not until you give me one too."

and of course jeno did, playfully ruffling jaemin's hair after. jaemin protested and reached for jeno's hair too, earning a snort of laughter from the older as he successfully dodged jaemin's outstretched hand.

renjun giggled at the two of them messing around as a huge weight lifted off his shoulders. he finally didn't have to hide his feelings anymore, because obviously, there was really nothing to worry about.

the three of them were all pretty much whipped for each other.

"okay so let me get this straightㅡ" jaemin stopped himself, "no wait, we aren't."

jeno snorted, while renjun rolled his eyes and sighed.

jaemin continued nontheless, "anyway, its obvious that we all like each other, am i right ?"

both renjun and jeno nodded.

"so... boyfriends ?" jaemin asked, eyes bright with excitement.

renjun looked at jeno and back at jaemin, smiling brighter than the sun, "boyfriends."

"YASSS," jaemin cheered, and flung himself ontop of both jeno and renjun, pushing them down onto the bed with him, "IM GONNA CUDDLE YALL TO DEATH."

"you're squashing me !" renjun squeaked.

"no i love you !" jaemin corrected him, grinning like an idiot.

"love you too, you cringey little shit," renjun couldn't help but grin as well.

"how about me ? no one loves me ???" jeno protested, fake-crying.

"we love you too !!" both jaemin and renjun said at the same time.

"aw thanks, i love yall," jeno pecked them both on the cheek.

jeno eventually managed to roll jaemin off both himself and renjun, and laid down beside the two of them.

renjun was now sandwiched between both of his boyfriends, all of them cuddling together.

renjun was basically having the time of his life.

just then, jaemin stretched and yawned, curling up against renjun's chest like a cat. he wasn't lying earlier when he said he was sleepy.

renjun wrapped an arm around jaemin, and ran his fingers slowly through jaemin's hair, lulling the younger to sleep with an adorable little smile on his face.

clueless about it all, jeno spoke, a little too loudly, "do yall still wanna watch netflix or..."

still holding jaemin in his arms, renjun whispered, "shh, this giant baby fell asleep."

jeno looked over, "oh god, he's so dang cute whatㅡ" he whispered to renjun.

"i know !" renjun whisper-shouted back, being careful not to move too much, in case jaemin wakes up.

"okay, let's just take a nap then," jeno suggested, cuddling closer to renjun as he closed his eyes.

and soon renjun too, fell asleep with a small contented smile gracing his face.

this turned out wayyy longer than expected i hope its very uwu for yall :'3

tysm yall we're almost at 4k !! once this hits 5k i'll do a q&a ?

or would yall want something else,, help ya girl out and comment some ideas here pls !!! >>

have a great day/night and remember that ily a lot and you all deserve the world ♡♡♡♡♡

(^took me like 10 minutes to make this cause i suck)

yx out ~ ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 4.7K 28
Jungwoo's boyfriend is a dick and Yukhei is bored of his girlfriends. But they can't be soulmates because even though Jungwoo's boyfriend is a dick...
12.9K 522 16
Hyuck and Jeno had been dating since My first and last era, they loved each other endlessly and had a beautiful relationship . Everyone in nct suppor...
11.5K 450 11
Yuta is a little and his boyfriend Taeyong adores that about him. But that doesn't mean their relationship isn't in the best place at the moment. ...
230K 7.2K 72
"Wait! Please! I really do know someone here!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her next to him, "Look officer! This is my girlfriend. She lives in thi...