Innocence (Completed)

Oleh suhdude205

Ranked #1 in #MichaelJackson ❀️ Ranked #1 in #TheJackson5 Teenage Michael Jackson and his brothers are on top... Lebih Banyak

America's Sweetheart
J5 Groopies
What's Wrong With You?
Just Friends
Jealous
Be Careful With Me.
Special.
Seperate Ways.
Find a brain.
No.
It's Okay.
Games.
I cant.
No Winners.
Lady In My Life.
Steven
Baby Steps.
My Angel.
Moving Forward
Mistake?
Love is my message.
She's Out Of My Life.
Closure.

Boys Will Be Boys

1.9K 83 249
Oleh suhdude205

Jermaine

Dinner was great. The only person who didn't make it was Joseph. He was always off doing some type of "business" during dinner time. We liked it better without him there anyway.

We were all helping mother clear the table, wash the dishes, and put away leftovers. I couldn't help but to keep looking at Lilly. The way she walked and swayed her hips with such confidence and sex appeal had me burning inside. You wouldn't believe how much a year could change someone. I wondered if she still had a crush on me. I know she caught me watching her a few times. I was doing it on purpose. She'd just smile and blush or give me a cute little nudge. She 16 and I'm 19. Is that considered wrong? Or is the fact that I'm married to Hazel Gordy the only thing wrong with this situation?

Everyone finished helping mother, accepted her 'thank you' and went their separate ways. I bit my lip and I waited for Mike to not be paying attention. Which was hard because he was always paying attention to Lilly. When he turned his back to open the fridge, I pulled her through the dining room, down the hall, and into the basement. This is were I always entertain the ladies.

She looked puzzled but then she smiled.

"What are you doing Jermaine?" She asked softly.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you is all." I responded with a smirk.

She blushed and looked around at the tv, couches, and games that were scattered around. I sat down and patted my lap.

"You want me to sit... on your lap?" She asked with a laugh.

"Why not?" I responded while turning the tv on, hoping to make a move before Mike sniffed out her whereabouts like a bloodhound.

She walked over to me with a look of 'I know what you're doing.' And I could tell she never lost feelings for me. She stood over me and looked at me with curiosity.

"I don't think your wife would like me sitting on your lap." She crossed her arms.

I smiled at her obvious jealousy and pulled her down to make her sit on my lap.

"Let's not talk about that." I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer. She's so sexy, I couldn't help how my body was feeling.

She blushed and looked to see what was on tv. But soon got distracted.

"Jermaine...?"

"Yeah?" I asked looking back into her beautiful caramel eyes with lust and infatuation.

"You might want to put that thing away before you get us in trouble." She said with a slight smirk.

"What thing?" I was a tad confused.

She motioned down and I blushed not even realizing she had made me this exited. But I just went with it.

"Oh you mean this?" I asked as I moved her hips on me, making her grind against my pants. She bit her lip and that made me want it even more. I made her do it again and she let out a little sigh and bit her finger. She moved my hands and stood up.

"Mike is probably looking for me."

I leaned back and sighed with irritation. I wanted more.

"You should have your wife take a look at that for you." She winked at me, smiled, and walked away.

Damn Lilly...

Michael

For the third time I was walking through the hallway looking for where Lilly disappeared to. My thoughts were soon interrupted by my bumping into someone turning the corner coming from the basement stairs.

"Lilly.... I've been looking for you."

"Oh... sorry." She looked down then looked up at me. "Let's go upstairs, yeah?" She grabbed my arm and pulled towards the stairs leading up to the rooms.

I heard the basement door shut and as I glanced back before we turned to go upstairs, I saw Jermaine. He looked at me with irritation. Why was she in the basement with Jermaine? I frowned at him just before she pulled me up the stairs.

We went into my room and she immediately went to greet Rosie, my pet snake. I shut my door and admired her. She has a love for animals just like I do. Most girls are afraid of snakes and rats but Lilly isn't afraid of anything.

"Hi Rosie." her voice said snapping me out of my trance.

"So..." I sat on my bed trying to figure out how to ask her about why she was in the basement with Jermaine without sounding so... jealous.

"So?" She responded, putting Rosie back in her cage.

"Where'd you disappear to downstairs? I turned to get us some soda and you were gone." I looked down trying to make sure she wasn't reading the worry written all over my face.

"Just got pulled away. Guess everyone missed me. Not just you Mikey." She sat next to me and smiled. Her smile warmed my heart and made me feel a little better, but I still wanted her to mention Jermaine and tell me what happened. We are best friends.

"Who pulled you away?" I asked looking everywhere but at Lilly, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Just Jermaine. He wanted to watch tv with me.."

Yeah right.

"That was some quick tv you watched." I said, internally rolling my eyes. She didn't respond, she just looked at me. "Do you still like Jermaine? Ya know, he is married now. I feel like any feelings you have for him would be considered inappropriate." I said softly while looking at her with seriousness.

She smiled and shook her head.

"Why are you so worried about that Mike?" She poked my cheek. If the question didn't make me blush, her touching me sure did. To be honest, I wasn't quite sure why I was worried about Jermaine. I felt kind of threatened by him.

"Well... are you gonna tell me?" She asked interrupting my thoughts. She picked up a 'Right On' magazine that was sitting on my nightstand and admired us on the cover. "You know you guys are on every cover of this magazine this year?" She smiled.

I nodded. She was standing with her back to me looking at the magazine. I was hoping she would just forget or drop our conversation about Jermaine. I didn't want to answer why I was so worried about Jermaine and her. I wasn't quite sure myself.

I watched her rub her right foot behind her left calf. She had on green furry socks which made me smile. She's so adorable. My eyes followed up her legs to her butt. She had such a nice body. I kept looking up her body and stopped at her lower back, that's where her hair stopped, even in a ponytail . It was so long and pretty. I'd never met a ginger before I met Lilly Lola and she was so different from anyone I'd ever met. She turned around catching me off guard. I didn't want her to know I was watching her. I looked down and twiddled my thumbs.

"Ok fine. We don't have to talk about Jermaine anymore." She said sitting next to me. I'd almost forgot about that.

"Just know I have more respect for myself than that." She said with an irritated tone.

"Sorry... I just know how he is." I said softly while looking at her.

"So do I, mike. You really think that stuff would work on me?" She slightly laughed.

"I dunno.. I just remember you crushing on him. So I thought-"

"Well you thought wrong." She interrupted. I think I made her upset by assuming she'd go there with him.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Don't be mad at me.. I'm sorry." I poked my lip out.

She tried not to smile but she couldn't help it the longer I pouted.

"Mikey..." She smiled. "You know I can't stay mad at you."

She pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek. She whispered in my ear, "You'll always be my best friend." My heart wasn't sure if it should fall from disappointment or fill with butterflies.

__________________________

Leave comments! Tell me what you all think

Smooches 😘

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

75.9K 2.5K 38
MJAwards 2020 Winner! FINISHED!! {Jackson 5 - The Jackson's Era} "But do you... love me? And not like how you love your fans Michael; I mean... how...
7.7K 332 20
Moira-otherwise known as Tiny-was never built for living in the hood, especially Chicago hoods. She was always reserved and quiet, in response to her...
53.4K 1.7K 41
She has been his best friend since high school. She has been his coworker for years. Michael Jackson, thinks that he knows everything there is to kno...
7K 263 11
Michael Jackson is a grocery worker and he has a speech problem. Over the years, since he was a kid, all he every got was bullying and abuse from his...