Young Mikaelson

By Janet_Agron

Natalie Mikaelson is the Daughter of Katherine Pierce and Elijah Mikaelson. She's a Human/Vampire Hybrid and... More

Return
Story of My Life
Double Date
Moment of Weakness
Best Mistake
Me or Her
Wrath of a Pierce
Stone Cold
A/N
Mikaelson Blood
Spoiler
Legacy
Important!!!

A/N

169 4 0
By Janet_Agron

Hey, I hate the ending of season 5 of the Originals like it would pain me to even watch it but I will not allow season 5 to even occur in this book like sorry but I just didn't like it. I wish Elijah had a child of his own like no joke even if it was with Katherine (like my story). The Mikaelsons deserved so much better than what they got but this is simply my opinion. I can't wait to see what they do with Legacies in October and at least my favorite teacher is still around.

Anyways, I need some more ideas after I finish this mommy situation. I'm obviously not going to follow season 8 of The Vampire Diaries so please comment any ideas. You can also PM me if that's what you prefer to do, I don't mind. Trust me when I say that you will absolutely get credit for these ideas once the chapter is done.

Thanks for showing this book some love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 29.3K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
168K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
72.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...