Intoxicating Love yandere(^o^...

By pumpmymakeup

''no...stay away....I don't want this. i don't want any of this. please ''. He stepped closer and caressed h... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
AUTHOUR'S NOTE
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER NINTEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
Twenty Two
TWENTY THREE
ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

2.7K 128 9
By pumpmymakeup

My eyes fluttered open taking in my environment. The room was extravagant. The bed was big enough for four more people to fit in, a diamond chandelier hung up in the middle of the room overshadowing everything else in the room by the room by its beauty.

The windows hung from top to bottom displaying a picturesque view of the outside world. I got off the bed making my way to the window taking in the fresh air.

The room held an aura of elegance and royalty.

It was painted a deep shade of wine that seemed to add its beauty.

How could jimin afford this?

Speaking of Jimin ..... Where is he?

As soon as his thoughts came into my head I was knocked out of my trance. Glancing around the room once more my eyes Landed upon the huge door that had gold handles and golden intricate.

This doesn't make sense.

Jimin doesn't have this kind of money.

Unless...

I made my way across the room heading straight towards the intimidating door that towered over me.

Grabbing the handles on the door I pulled but it wouldn't budge.

What's the meaning of this?

I Pounded on the door till my fist hurt but no one came not even a single sound could be heard except for my harsh breathing.

"let me out! " no response.

" hello please someone let me out! " still nothing. I stood there for a while shouting and pounding on the door but no one came.

Giving up I walked towards the window as I crouched down on the floor.

Jimin... Where are you?

I need you...

Please come take me

Am scared......

Where are you?......

I don't know how long I slept but I was woken up by the sound of an opening door. The sun had already gone down.

Jimin?

My hopes where crushed as a slender and meek looking woman walked in she wore a red gown that reached her toes. She looked around the room.

I watched as panic surged through her once calm expression upon the bed being empty.

"am here " my voice was barely a whisper in the empty room but she heard.

Her eyes flashed towards my direction her expression going back to normal.

I flashed her a faint smile to which she returned with an indifferent expression.

She walked closer to me and curtseyed I could only give a nod.

She helped me stand up before speaking to no one in particular.

"come in "

But before I could comprehend what was happening three more ladies that were seemingly younger than me walked inside the room in a straight line and stood by the door head bowed not even bothering to glance up.

The elderly one looked over at me.

" master says we should prepare you for dinner "

Master?

" where's jimin? " no answer.

" I believe I asked a question. Where is jimin? " are they now mute or something?

"we do not hold the answer to your question. miss"  the elderly one answered.

"then who!. Who holds the answer to my question? " silence

" why am I here? "

" that can be only be answered by the Crown prince alone "

Seeing as this people weren't going to answer, I decided to comply as they led me to a bathroom adjacent to the room. The bathroom was a sight to behold.

The elderly one and one of the three maids helped me get out of my dress as the remaining two were preparing the water.

To cut the long story short. I was bathed, waxed and cleaned. That was the most painful shower I'd ever experienced in my life. It's not something I would like to go through again. They helped do my hair and makeup, they gave me a beautiful that hogged my body in all the right places and some killer heels to go with. They did this all without saying a word.

When I looked at myself in the mirror I looked different, too different. I didn't look like the y/n I know. I looked like one of those women who were filthy rich, too rich. The texture of the clothing that I wore looked expensive. I didn't like it.

They ushered me out of the room, round some halls and down some long ass flight of stairs.

By the time we arrived to the destination my mind was blown away by what I saw. But one thing caught my eye. No not the food nor the extravagant decor or the marvellous architecture of the place but the lone silhouette that sat at the head of the the long triangular table like a king.

                                                 JIMIN

how is this possible?

My eyes must be playing tricks on me.

It couldn't have been him.

I wanted to run into his arms but I couldn't something held me back.

All the other people that were in the room bowed their heads and the maids took a few steps back away from me.

Jimin stood up from the throne like chair walking towards me. The way he walked... It was so majestic. His appearance was without any flaw. His hair was gelled back in a stylish order. The way he floated towards me, the way he held his head high up like a king was so unlike the man I knew. I wanted to take a step back but I couldn't I was stuck.

He stood in front of me. Paralysed I watched as he wrapped his arms around me bending his head down his scent was different. Everything was different. I stood frozen still and watched as his eyes had a mysterious glint in them. Pulling me closer he wasted no time in capturing my mouth in his.

This...

This...

This wasn't jimin

This is not my jimin

It can't be....

VOTE

COMMENT

DEDICATED TO THE TWO SISTERS OF MY LIFE.

YOU KNOW YOURSELVES YOU MONKEYS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.5K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
1.7K 144 22
☆ "I believe in Fuck off at first sight" ☆ I stopped in middle when i saw the street ended and there was no way to go. I turned around to finally fac...
1.9M 75.9K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
365 11 8
"I didn't ask for you to move.."he stared at me darkly. that made me stiff then robotically looked up to him "y-yes"i stuttered and failed to compose...