Supernova [Bellamy Blake] ON...

Von Sprayfection

THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD INDEFINITELY "Your heart's in the ground, frozen over My heart's in the sky... Mehr

Playlist
Cast
|Aesthetics
1| The Landing
2| Chancellor of Earth
4| Nathan
5| Panther
6| One Glance
7| Screw You
8| Murphy
9|
10| Magic Trick
11| Water
12| Float him
13| Banish Him
14| What did you do?
15| Milo?
16| Calling Ark Station
17| You son of a bitch
Sad Authurs Note

3| Griffin's Famous Speech

4.5K 185 34
Von Sprayfection

-

After the introduction between Bellamy and Milo, the younger boy had left for his tree to finally rest for the night. The rain died down quickly, and soon everyone was asleep, but Milo couldn't rest. So he stayed up, observing each and every person that he could see from his tree. He could see Wells perched against the base of another tree, sound asleep.

Milo had watch 4 boys walk out of the camp together, one he had identified as John Murphy, the others, he couldn't tell, or just didn't know them. 10 minutes later, he watched as Bellamy Blake made his way to Wells, a gun in hand. Milo sat up and watched Bellamy wake the younger boy up. The two boys left the camp, Milo following soon after.

After loosing sight of the two men, the brown haired boy aimlessly walked around the forest, listening quietly for any voices, hoping to find the group of boys. Not long after, here could hear a familiar voice shouting at someone to get off of him, making Milo run towards the sound.

He reached a small clearing, he could see three boys holding wells, John Murphy walking up to the group of wrestling juveniles, and Bellamy Blake stand a few feet away, watching everything. Milo stayed clear of sight, crouching behind a tree so he could watch the scene playing before him.

Milo stood up as Bellamy started walking away, the other group was prying the wristband from Wells Jaha's arm. The brown headed boy had taken a step back at Wells' shouts, a loud crack echoing from beneath his foot, of course he'd step on a branch. Bellamy's eyes snapped to look where Milo stood, who was staring wide-eyed at the broken branch.

The two had made eye contact when Milo looked up from the branch, the younger boy scrambling for words. "I just- uh- I heard shouts, I came to see what was happening." His eyes snapped towards Murphy's group, then back to Bellamy. The older boy motioned his head towards the camp, signaling Milo to follow him. Letting out a deep sigh, Milo walked towards the brown-eyed beauty, glancing at him briefly as Bellamy walked beside him.

❗️❕❗️❕

Milo watched from his tree, the next day, as Wells walked into the camp with a bundle of clothes in his arms. The buy assumed he had buried the two teens killed in the landing. A guy approached Wells, asking where the boy had gotten the clothes, to which he got the reply "buried the two kids who died during the landing." Milo's assumption had proven correct.

"Smart. You know, I'll take it from here." The guy tried to take the clothes from Wells, but the boy wasn't having it, "there's always a market for-" He was cut off by Wells moving away, "we share based on need, just like back home."

Milo watched as a shirtless Bellamy emerged from the drop ship, another guy following just behind him, "you still don't get it, do you, chancellor?" The nameless guy, a few inches shorter than Bellamy, had leaned up and kissed Bellamy right on the lips, making Milo's brows furrow, he could of sworn Bellamy Blake was straight.

Bellamy watched as his one-night stand walked away from him, before turning to Wells, "this is home now." He started walking closer to Wells as he continued, "your father's rules no longer apply." He ripped a shirt from Wells pile, making he not charge at him, only to be held back by Atom. "Oh, no, no, Atom. Atom, hold up." The man let go of wells and looked at his leader.

"You want it back? Take it." Bellamy stated to Wells. The two stared at each other till Wells turned away throwing the clothes to the ground, and watching as a group ran after the clothes. "Is this what you want? Chaos?" To which Bellamy replied, with a little smirk that made Milo shiver in his tree, "what's wrong with a little chaos?"

A girl screams off in the distance, and Bellamy rushed to get his shirt on, before all of the ran towards the sound, even Milo jumped off his tree and made his way with them. They found Murphy struggling to hold a girl over a fire, "Bellamy! Check it out. We want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us, right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first."

Wells ran at the boy, yelling out, "Let her go!" He shoved Murphy to the ground and the girl backed away from the fire. "You can stop this." Wells stated, looking at Bellamy. "Stop this? I'm just getting started." Before anyone could react, Murphy punched Wells across the face, the to his stomach. Punches were thrown back and forth between each boy; Milo could barely keep up. Murphy had Wells pinned on the ground, throwing punch after punch, but Wells got the upper hand, flipping them over so he's now on top, punching Murphy, grabbing him by the shoulders and shoving his back into the ground. Finally, when he thought the boy had had enough, he stood up off Murphy, and turned towards Bellamy, "Don't you see you can't control this?"

Milo watched as Murphy grabbed a knife from his pocket and stood up, "You're dead." Murphy says to Wells, walking up towards him. Milo steps forward and places a hand on Murphy's toned chest, "Wait." He says in a rough voice, looking back and forth between the two boys. He looks back at Bellamy, steps up and hands Milo a makeshift knife, to which the younger boy holds in front of Wells. "Fair fight." Milo's old friend stared at him with a look of disbelief, this was not the Milo he knew.

Milo threw the knife at Wells' feet and stepped back next to Bellamy, their shoulders lightly brushing. Wells hesitated before picking the knife up, trying to decide is it was worth it, but he grabbed it up off the muddy ground and faced Murphy, the latter faking a lunge twice before the fight begins. Murphy sliced Wells' arm, "this is for my father!" He yelled, running at Wells, who maneuvered his way around Murphy, almost expertly, to where the boys back was pressed to his front, a knife against his throat. "Drop it!" Wells yelled at Murphy.

Before anything could go on any further, the princess herself came and disrupted the fight. "Let him go!" She demands, Finn trailing along after her. Wells threw the boy to the ground, Murphy retaliating by running at him, only for Bellamy to step up and grab him by the shoulders and move him away, "Hey! Enough, Murphy."

Bellamy turned his head and watched as Monty helped Octavia limp into the clearing, "Octavia. Are you all right?" He asks, grabbing her from Monty. "Where's the food?" He asks, looking at the group. "We didn't make it to mount Weather." Finn started, sitting on a log. "What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy demanded. "We were attacked."

Wells looked at Clarke, "Attacked? By what?" But it's Finn who answers this time "Not what. Who. Turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder." Finn said, making Milo even more worried about what happened. "It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong." Clarke's voice sounded scared, like whatever the group had seen had terrified them. "There are people here, survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us."

"Yeah, but the bad news is the Grounders will." Wells looked around at the group and noticed someone missing, "Where's the kid with the goggles?" He asks Clarke, his voice was frantic, like he already knew but wanted to be wrong. "Jasper was hit. They took him." As Clarke talked her eyes traveled to his right arm, noticing an important feature lacking, "where is your wristband?" She grabbed his arm and pulled his sleeve up, making Wells rip his arm from her hold and looked at Bellamy, "Ask him." Octavia looked at her brother confused as Clarke turned to face them, "How many?" Clarke asks.

"24 and counting." Murphy is the one to answer the blonde this time. "You idiots. Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. Thy need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them. You're killing us!" Her voice got louder, for every one of the 100 to hear her. Milo groaned at the sound of one of Clarke Griffins famous speeches.

"We're stronger than you think. Don't listen to her. She's one of the privileged. If they come down, she'll have it good. How many of you can say the same?" Bellamy had begun to walk around, looking around at everyone. "We can take care of ourselves. That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say you're not criminals! You're fighters, survivors! The Grounders should worry about us!" Everyone started yelling out "yeah!" at Bellamy's speech.

After the speech, the group disbanded, everyone going to their respective friend groups and gossiping amongst each other. Though Milo just stood in his original spot he had been in and looked around at everything.

This was going to be an interesting time with these juveniles.

❗️❕❗️❕

Okay not my best chapter but my motivation has been severely lacking. Well as always, comment any mistakes you've seen so I can fix them. And have a great day!

~Caisey

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

127K 2.5K 25
"Bell, the truth is, I'm always terrified. I act like I know what I'm doing. But I don't." Charlie struggled to not cry. She was so worried everythin...
250K 7.3K 32
❝She clouds his every thought, pushing out all logic and reason. He infiltrates her heart before she even knows he's there.❞ [pre season 1] [exte...
114K 3.6K 63
✮ Her head wished she had went on thinking he was an infuriating, overly-confident, horribly handsome asshole, that hated her people and always put h...
89.8K 2.4K 16
"I'm sorry Avra, but they were going to float you. I thought maybe this way you'll have a chance." Marcus smiled sadly at his daughter who is banging...