Barba x Reader Imagines

By true_rose24

A collection of Barba x Reader imagines that I've written. Hope you enjoy! Feedback is highly appreciated as... More

Imagine #1 (Carried)
Imagine #2 (Teased)
Imagine #3 (Shopping)
Imagine #4 (Stuck)
Imagine #5 (Too Late)
Imagine 6 (Baby)
Imagine 7 (Baby pt 2)
Imagine #8 (The Other Woman)
Imagine 9 (Accident)
Imagine 10 (Jealous)
Imagine 11 (Fireworks)
Imagine 12 (Coffee Shop)
Imagine 13 (Fight)
Imagine 14 (Halloween)
Imagine 15 (Extra Credit)
Imagine 16-I Miss You
Imagine 17-Stress
Imagine 18-Hungover
Imagine 19-Christmas Gift
Imagine 20-Punished
Imagine 21 - Secret
Imagine 22 - Be Okay
Imagine 23 - Old Friend
Imagine 25 - Break In
Imagine 26 - Relax
Autumn With Rafael
Imagine 28 - Valentine's Day
Imagine 29 - April Fools!
Imagine 30 - Without You

Imagine 24 - 7 Minutes

3.6K 75 6
By true_rose24

You were on the way to a party at one of the fraternities on campus. It was going to be mainly filled with other law students so you were hoping to make some new friends while you were there.

When you arrived, you overheard a group of people playing 7 minutes in heaven. You decided to go over and join in.

You noticed that everyone in the group was pretty drunk besides you and another guy.

"Hey you!" One of the drunk girls yelled as she pointed towards you.

"You just joined so you go first!" She said again, slurring almost every word that came out of her mouth.

"Um okay....I choose that guy in the blue shirt."

He looked shocked for a minute but eventually smiled and followed you into the closet.

"I'm (Y/N)."

"Rafael. Nice to meet you."

"It seems we're the only sober people at this party." You said before laughing.

"Definitely."

"I have to admit, you looked pretty miserable out there. I'm guessing it wasn't your idea to come to this party."

"Not at all. My roommates dragged me out. I wish I could be in my dorm sleeping instead."

"Aw c'mon Rafael. You gotta have a little fun every now and then." You teased.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." He admitted.

"So now what're we supposed to do for the next 5 minutes?" He asked.

"Just sit here and do nothing."

"Nah, like you said, gotta have a little fun every now and then." He said before kissing you on the lips.

"Well, we can go have some more fun at my dorm if you want."

"I like that idea a lot more." He said as you grabbed his hand and walked out of the closet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 1.6K 158
my clean imagines for team 10! - please do not repost my imagines & it would be appreciated if you see anyone doing this to message me! -no bad langu...
127K 4K 66
Katherine Morgan leaves her emotionally abusive husband and moves from Atlanta to New York after visiting Amanda, her former college roommate. A Barb...
33.2K 717 17
But like I have said.. Everything's done. *currently being edited please re-read the first 2 parts for changes*
3.4K 107 11
𝘓𝘪𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰�...