Silence

By Hemmuttage

When Josie Marabell starts high school in a different school then all her middle school friends she loses eve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Sequel

Chapter 44

14 6 0
By Hemmuttage

PLAY SONGS WHEN IT SAYS SO

PLAY THIS SONG ^^ When i use ** instead of just *

After getting her hair done Stasia came over with her dress and we were going to get ready. Her dirty blonde hair was now lighter and it looked good on her Drew is going to explode.

"Um so apparently Dylan and Isaac aren't dating but he likes this other girl" I say while I'm washing my hair.

"Wait I need to tell you something but it can't leave this room got it" she says and I'm worried secretly.

"I got it now spill" I say and she

"Drew gave me this" she says and moves the hair covering her neck and it's a hickey.

"Damn what were you guys doing?" I ask and she just shrugs and I shake my head.

"You and Ryan how's that going?" She asks and I start thinking about him.

"It's going great I'm so happy and he makes me smile a lot and it's just good" I say and she grabs my blow dryer and hands it to me.

"What about Dylan did you tell him?" she says and tell her no and turn on the blow dryer.

"Seriously Josie you gotta tell him already" she says and it made frustrated.

"Why does it matter he has Eliza" I say and roll my eyes.

"Well a part of me always thought that you and him..." She begins to say but I cut her off.

"We're just friends oh my god" I say getting even more frustrated.

"But you still have feelings for him even though you're with Ryan" she tells me.

"Well... he doesn't like me like that anyway" I tell her and start thinking about what to do with my hair.

"So that kiss on Christmas didn't mean anything to you" she says and I don't know what to say or do.

"I- Let's just get ready" I say and grab my curling iron and Stasia helps me curl my hair. It was awkward silence but then we started talking about how we need to find Isaac a boyfriend. I wore red dress that went below my knees while Stasia wore a maroon dress that was a little longer than mine. She straighten her hair while I curled mine we then went outside to take pictures and my mom came home and took some for us.

"Ladies your carriage awaits" Isaac says getting out of his car as his mom pulls up in a black Tesla.

"Wow your mom is amazing" I say and admire his attire and then Drew's car pulls up. I turn and see Dylan come out where a shirt that matched my dress with his hair cut nice and gelled back.

"Hey guys" he says walking towards us.

"Damn dude you look fresh" Isaac says and we all laugh.

"What am I not allowed to compliment the dude" he says and then Drew gets out at the car with a rose for Stasia. Not that I wanted a rose or anything but it was seriously cute.

Isaac's mom is a photographer so she brought her camera with her and took pictures of all of us. She took me Isaac and Dylan while Stasia rode with Drew. This was going to be a night to remember.
The gym looked amazing and couples were walking in together looking nice. Not that I'm jealous or anything but I wished I looked that good when walking with Ryan.

"Wait before I go let me get a picture of you and Dylan together" his mom says to me and Isaac winks.

Fuck him.

Dylan walked over to me and put his arm around my waist and we both smiled and then Isaac said we looked like the kids from the Adams Family and we both laughed.

"Aww these came out amazing I'll send them to you guys later" she says and leaves. We all walk in together and I text Ryan asking where he was.

He tells me he's on his way and I walk in and look around the gym it looked amazing and not like a high school gym. I look at Stasia and Drew laughing and dancing to the music they both made each other happy. I wanted something like that with Ryan I bet he didn't even get me something like a rose or anything.

I look at Dylan who looks amazing and fresh as Isaac said and I kinda wanted to talk to him. I walk over to him and think of what to say and I don't have a clue.

"Hey" I say and he faces me.

"Hey" he says.

"Where's your date?" I ask him.

"Isaac's is helping some girls get this dude's snapchat" he says and we both laugh and then a song I know comes on. It was this slow song and the DJ made the song even slower which gave the song a different meaning.

*PLAY SONG*

"You like the song?" Dylan asks after I hum to it and I nod and look around and already see couples dancing to it. Too bad Ryan wasn't here I think to myself and then look at Dylan and he looks at me.

"Do you wanna dance?" he asks and I don't know what to do.

"Yea... I'd like that" I say and he takes my hand and we go to the dance floor. He looks at the other couples and then puts his hands to my waist while I put my hands around his neck.

We begin to dance and move around the dance floor and I do step on his foot but he doesn't say anything. He spins me and I almost trip cause of my shoes and I fall into his arms.

"Josie" he says.

"Dylan" I say looking into his eyes.

"Josie I need to talk to you" he tells me.

"I need to talk to you too" I say and then I realize I didn't have my phone on me so I told to wait and went back and grabbed my phone but then I see a missed call from Ryan. I call him back and he tells me he's here and looking for me.

I see Dylan with another girl and I guess that's Eliza and I should just let them be and then I see Ryan walk in.
           Maybe it was just my imagination but he looked like an Angel he was wearing a white shirt with white pants and black dress shoes. His hair was a little messy but nobody's perfect. Yasmin and Scott walk in and look nice but not even Scott did anything to his hair it was messy as well.

"Damn Josie girl you be slaying it that dress" Yasmin said complimenting me and then Davina and Lucy find us and they look stunning.

"Take our picture" Davina says giving Ryan her phone and we all pretended like we were Instagram models. The picture made us look good and I felt confident in my dress like I could do anything. Even fight Nina for the third time but we both helped each other out today so now I think we're good.

"Hey babe" Ryan says as a throwback song comes on and he starts dancing and I laugh cause he was actually kind of good. Scott mocks his dancing and then they pretend to fight while Scott is spinning Yasmin around.

"I love you baby" Scott tells her and they kiss.

"I love you too" she tells him and I'm surprised not even the chaperones called them out.

           After a lot of dancing I was hungry but I didn't want to get my dress dirty so I had to bring the food to the bathroom and carefully eat it. I see two girls kissing and laughing and they looked happy. I think it  was Crystal and Hope they were honestly goals even I'm being honest.

I finish my food with was little sides and wash my hands and see a couple fighting and the girl throws a drink on him. 

"Hey we should take pictures" Ryan says and then I remember I needed to tell Dylan about me and and Ryan.

"Wait I need to find someone and I'm ready to go public after tonight about us" I say and give him a quick kiss.

"I love you Josie Marabell" he says but I still can't say it back.

"You're such a goof" I say and walk back into the gym and I see Dylan, Isaac,  Stasia, and Drew in a circle. They all looked stunned and I was confused and I then I look at Dylan.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask as everyone walks away leaving just Dylan and I.

**PLAY SONG**

"How could you Josie how could you keep this from me for so long" Dylan says and then looks disappointed.

"Dylan" I say trying to calm him down.

"No you knew how I felt and you didn't even care to tell me"

"What about Eliza don't you have feelings for her why are you upset at me for being with someone"

"Cause I made that up Eliza isn't real I made it up because I had feelings for you all this time and I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen" he says and then tries to walk off.

"I was about to tell you right now how did you find out" I say and my voice is breaking

"There's pictures of you guys kissing in the bushes" he says and I remember that on gym class.

"Dylan please can we talk about it" I say trying to reason with him

"Talk about what how you've let me kiss you even when you had a boyfriend and didn't thought to mention it now you're making me sound like the bad guy" he says and he's breaking.

"I kissed you back so it meant something" I say and look around so no one heard but him.

"What did it mean to you Josie" he asks me and I stay silent.

"Please can we talk about this" I say one last time to try to calm him down.

"Talk about how you fucking broke my heart" he says and I can hear the pain in his voice.

"You broke my heart" he says and then heads to the exit and Stasia and Isaac follow him.

There I am alone on the dance floor while I just broke someone's heart and felt like mine had been broken as well. I lov- cared about him so much and now it's gone and there's nothing I can do.

           I had to fake a smile and pretend like the rest of the night that I was having the time of my life. Isaac's mom send me the pictures and I felt sad looking at the ones of Dylan and I we looked so happy and careless. I posted the ones of me and Ryan and my group ones and one with Dylan and captioned it 'Cupid took my heart'.

Cause that night my heart had broken in pieces and I knew that I wasn't going to be okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...