The One Direction Collaborati...

By oi_yehet

Ever wondered how the lives of the one direction members was before they became famous? How did a lifelong f... More

The One Direction Collaboration
The prom night for Harry
What happened next....
Wierdness
I meet random people
On our way to....wait how are we gonna get to New York without taking a flight??
Camp Half Blood
In sync
I don't know
I realize stuff
Who else is sneaking out??????
I definitely did not want to see them
Back for me.....again
AMY???? WHY?!?!
The prom returns
Last day of camp? Oh wait....no
Happiness :')
That wierd dude is a GOD?!
Would You Rathers....Situations and DOOMSDAY!!!!!!
New demigod
Secrets.....?
Nightmares
.A not-so-normal day
Capture the flag
WAR.
After War.
At Last.
A/N
A/N: Again.
A/N....reeeeeeeeaaaaaaadddddd!!!!!!!

Prison break......yeah.....well almost

39 1 0
By oi_yehet

Harry's p.o.v.

Stella and me, stuck in a dungeon. Our conditions:

Me: Pissed off

Stella:Scared

I don't care if we were trapped. I don't care if we had a death threat. What I really cared about, was that Stella was safe.....sort of and i was with her now. Nobody can do anything to her. I can give my life to save her. Anyways, so how did we get to know where Stella was. El had suggested to look for her in a forest nearby because the last time Stella was kidnapped, she was kept in a shed in a forest. So we searched for her in a forest nearby. I realized that vampires always stay in forests yeah well.....they are a species of bats. Anyways so, Stella and me were in the dungeon getting bored. Obviously. We heard two people speak in the corridor. I didn't recognize their voices.

"What do you think we should do with the girl and the boy and their two friends?" one voice said.

"The girl is important although the other three.....maybe we should keep them alive" the other voice replied.

"You mean they're held hostage?"

"Hush....I think they are kept in this dungeon"

"Yeah okay....even if they hear us, they won't be in the condition to talk" and then both of them laughed. Stella looked up at me with a worried expression, she got up and started pacing around the room.

"Harry, I need you to get out of here. Leave me, you go. They can get my scent. You have to go away. Oh my Gods its all my fault" she said.

I stood up and held her shoulders tightly.

"Stella! Is it that hard to understand something? I. Am. Not.Leaving. Without.You." I said.

"No! You have to Harry, I cannot be saved anymore. No matter what they'll find me. Don't do this to yourself, all this danger can be prevented" she said.

"Stella! You don't do this! Enough is enough. You cannot always put yourself in danger!" I raised my voice. I was getting really annoyed now Stella cannot do this.

"I am not doing that!" she replied, screaming.

"You very well know you are!"

"Ugh! I'm losing my temper now!"

"So am I!"

"I wanna kill someone!"

"Me too!"

"Shut up!"

"Oh my gods what is wrong with you?" I asked her.-

"Everything" she said and slapped me hard on the cheek.

"What was that for?!" I asked.

"Nothing! I had to take my anger out on something so I did that" she said and smiled, I smiled too. She yawned, maybe she was sleepy.

"You can sleep if you want to, I'll stay awake and keep a watch" I said.

"Alright, we'll take turns first you keep a watch and then I'll do that." Stella said. I nodded. Stella sat at the corner of the room, put her head against the wall and closed her eyes. She dozed off. I sat in the middle of the room in the wan moonlight streaming in from a window. I thought of all this over again. Everything. Stella, she used to be so carefree and happy. Now, she looks so worried and tensed all the time like she's constantly working on some problem. I don't like seeing her like this. All my thoughts were interrupted when I suddenly remembered Zayn. Where was he? Was he safe?

A lot of time had passed. I was staring at the door expecting someone to help us. I felt scared but still held myself together. I had to be brave. Not for me, but at least for Stella.

I looked over at Stella, while sleeping she looked so calm and composed like nothing was wrong but I  know that in her mind, she must be having a million problems.

"Alright, its time for me to wake up and keep a watch" Stella said after some time. She yawned and sat up straight. I didn't want to sleep and I wasn't sleepy so I said.

"Actually, Stella you can sleep, I'm not sleepy so I can keep a watch" I said.

"What? Are you alright? Well okay, then I'll stay awake with you" she said.

I nodded. We sat on the ground and Stella was humming under her breath. Everything was quiet and just then, someone opened the door and walked in. She was blonde and around 5 foot 3 inches.

"Hello the two of you, my name is Tracey. As you may have noticed I'm a vampire. Now, Victoria wants to turn any one of you two into a 'vampire' because she needs someone from the opponent forces to fight on her side. She knows, that you two are the weakness of the camp. I would recommend the girl to go because she's the daughter of a powerful god and will be able to survive the transformation but the guy goes.....he might or might not. Anyways, you have precisely one hour to decide whose coming and say your goodbyes." She left the room ad Stella said.

"I'll go Harry" Stella said.

"No, I'll go"I said.

"Harry please, you know its me that they're after. Its been me all along. I have to go now or they will kill everyone." she said.

"Stella, you don't have to do this" I said.

"I have to. Just, don't hate me when I fight against you." she said.

The door opened and Tracey walked in with two other guards. Stella hugged me last and left forever. The door closed behind her, I put my back against wall and then broke down.

"She's gone?" El asked from the other room. I nodded.

"I can't let that happen to her" I said..

"What do you mean?" El asked.

Stella's p.o.v.

So I'm going to be a vampire. Forever. Goodbye human life, hello horrifying bat life. So, now I'll be drinking animal blood instead of water.

Tracey walked in front of me and the two guards held my arms tightly. I was being taken somewhere. After a lot of turns and going down quite a few corridors, we reached a room. Tracey opened the door and I saw Victoria sitting inside on a huge black chair.

"So, Daughter of Poseidon decides to come instead of Harry, so loyal" Victoria said.

I looked at her with distaste and then realized that someday, I'm going to be looked at like that.

"You, my dear, will be my most prized possession of all this. Don't worry, you'll just feel the pain once while being turned, after that you'll become very very powerful." she said.

I looked at her, she held my wrist tightly and made me sit down on a chair. Why does she always smirk? Anyways, so then she lifted my wrist and sniffed it. My heart was racing, beating a thousand times per second. I closed my eyes as Victoria almost bit me. She dug her teeth into my skin and I could feel her, injecting poison in blood. I heard the door open and saw Harry, why did he come? I looked at him and black spots appeared in front of my eyes. Pain shot through my body and I fell to the ground. I let out a scream. I watched Victoria leave the room with Tracey and the two guards. Harry came rushing to my side. He lifted my wrist where Victoria bit me, blood streamed out of the wound. I started screaming louder now. I couldnt take the pain anymore. Probably I won't survive this transformation. Everything went silent around me and Harry kept saying something but I couldnt hear him. My eyes closed, I couldn't feel my heart bat anymore. I opened my eyes again and saw that everything was hazy. I said my last words, "Don't hate me please". The pain stopped. I could feel Harry's hand slipping away as he was being dragged out of the room.

Harry's p.o.v.

I should have reached Stella a little earlier. As I burst through the room, I saw Victoria biting Stella's wrist. Too late. Stella fell to the ground and started screaming out in pain. I rushed over to her and Victoria and the guards left the room. I felt so angry at myself. This is not fair. Stella was going to become a vampire and fight against us. I cannot let that happen. There was only one way, go back to camp. I had to break out of this place no matter what and go to camp. Maybe get help. I rushed out of the room and bumped into someone. It was Zayn.Thank gods I found him, I hugged him.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Stella" I said and pointed toward her.

"Oh no" Zayn put his hands on his mouth.

"We need to get back to camp" I said and we went to get El and Louis from their dungeon. We sneaked out of the window of our dungeon. there was a guard at the door but he didn't see us. We got out of that place and went to camp.

Stella's p.o.v.

I woke up inside a huge room which was absolutely beautiful with a large transparent window overlooking the ocean, a blue colored bed, the room was painted in different shades of blue. There was a couch at he end of the room. As soon as I opened my eyes, I found Akira  from camp sitting next to me.

"Akira? what are you doing here, wait.....I'm going crazy now" I said.

"No, you're not, it really is me here. I have been a vampire all along. A spy. I was sent to camp to see and note all your activities" she said.

"You were a traitor" I said.

"Yeah but I didn't want to be, I fell in love with Austin there and started giving wrong information to Victoria but she didn't get to know about it" she said.

"This house is....."

"Yours, completely yours" she replied.

"What?! I cannot take a house and keep it"

"Stella, you're forgetting, you're one of us now, each vampire has her or his own space, this is your own house"

" Where's my mom? is she safe?"

"Yes, your mom is safe. Victoria hasn't done anything to her yet."

"Fine" I said and Akira left.

I buried my face In my pillow and cried all night long. I had no more friends. I was practically evil now.

3 months later.....

3 months had passed, a lot of time. I completely changed. For three whole months, I've been made to forget everything about love, friendship. My brain was filled with evil, I was a vampire now. My clothes, no longer were comfortable jeans and tops, but instead they were black skinny jeans, tight coats and high heals. Everything black. I had incredible powers, my teeth especially canines grew comparatively longer. I was one of the most powerful vampires. I knew how to kill, for me attacking someone meant killing that person not even injuring. I had been trained to defeat and win. Stella Jackson no longer was an American-English demigod, Stella Jackson was a ferocious vampire. I looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were red, no longer blue. My red hair fell on my shoulder. I looked at the clothes I was wearing. Black. Who could say, this girl used to be colorful, always smiling and playful. The old Stella was dead for me. However, somewhere inside my heart, I could still feel the old Stella's spirit. I no longer had a heart.

I went straight to the headquarters where Victoria was.

"Ah.....Stella, you look gorgeous as always" she said.

"Thank you, so....how is everything today?" I asked.

"As always, honey. Normal. Although we do have a werewolf case for you today"

"Nice, I love dealing with werewolves"

"Matt, take her to the dungeon"

Matt guided me to the dungeon. I entered the dungeon and saw that a girl about 16 was sitting on a chair with her hands and legs tied.

"Who do we have here?" I asked.

"Laura, her name is Laura" Matt said from the edge of the room.

"Oh nice name Laura. Thank you Matt, you may leave now" I said. Matt went out and closed the door behind him.

"So Laura, trespassing again?" She looked down.

"Ugh! How many times do I have to remind you, NEVER. MESS. WITH. OUR. KIND." I said again.

"Well your kind killed my brother" Laura replied.

"Well your brother killed two of the most important people of our kind" I said.Its true. Her brother Sam, killed Laurent and Lacy who was Victoria's sister.

"Now, I'm a nice person so, I'll give you a choice. Either, you spend title rest of your life serving us, or you die. What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"I-i'll serve you forever" she said and I saw the fear in her eyes. I couldn't help but felt sorry for her. My heart, although I didn't have one shattered to pieces. I didn't want to be evil but had to. I gave out a bored sigh and called out to Matt.

"Matt! Take her to the dungeons and lock her up there. Make sure she cannot leave. We cannot have HER blabbing around by talking about all the entrance and exits in the vampire's headquarters." I said.

"Sure thing" Matt said and took her to the dungeon. I went out and walked toward Victoria's office and went inside. "Werewolf firm is kept in the dungeon" I said.

"Good, this acts as a threat to them" she replied. I sat on the sofa in the center of the room.

"Ugh, I need to go see something, I'll be right back" I said again. I had dropped my bracelet somewhere. It was my favorite so I went looking for it. The last place I visited, was the dungeon. I went to see in each of the rooms and soon, came across the room where harry and me were kept the first time we were brought here. Wow, I hadn't thought about him for ages. I don't know how he is now or where he might be.The door we sopen and I poked my head inside the room. Something Something was shining on the ground. I went over to that place and looked carefully. It was a chain, a silver chain. However, not just any chain of was Harry's chain. A chain that he never took off. How was this possible? After us, there had been many people who were kept in this dungeon. So how was it here? My thoughts were interrupted when i felt a hand on my moth, preventing me from speaking. Whoever that was, pulled me back, put an arm around my neck and slammed me against the door. I opened my eyes and saw those green eyes again, the same curly hair and the exact serious expression. It was....it was....Harry. He slowly pulled away his hand from my mouth and I said, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 229 150
As Grace bumped into some stranger, little did she know her whole world would turn upside down. But will her past let her live out her lovelife?
3.4K 36 9
Jenny is tired of the abuse she recives from her family. So she finally makes abreak for it. She meets a nice stranger and his friends and she might...
446 9 5
An abused girl finds the band one direction and they save her life. She figures out many secrets and her abusive father tries to chase her down and k...
5.3K 193 41
The plan was easy. All I had to do was pretend to be their friend so I could keep the five boys from getting hurt. Just pretend to care for them and...