Hood Love

By AmourDrea

Asia was your typical average girl. She never got in trouble , and barely went out . Jasmine was the opposite... More

Hood Love
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 14

23.7K 471 60
By AmourDrea

ASIA P.O.V:

"How'd you find me?"

There He stood with his tall white frame , and his neat brown hair tousled a little.

He laughed "Come on now , you know you can't hide from me babygirl"

He began walking towards me in slow strides, every step he took , i would back away.

"What do you want with me , Brad?"

"You.., I want you Asia"

Brad was my ex. At my old school , he was popular, rich , and all the girls wanted him , but he wanted me , and that made me feel special. We dated for a few months , but his ass went crazy. He was popping anti-depressant pills left and right, he was becoming controlling , and just so fucking crazy.Then one day at his crib he tried to get in with me , but I wasn't having that, he hit me , and tried to rape me . I left just to get away from him , but unfortunately here he is.

"Why can't you leave me alone, and let me be?"

He began running his hands through my hair " I ask myself that all the time"

I slapped his hand away from my hair.He yanked my hair down.

I clenched my teeth. "Just leave me alone , I don't have what you really want!"

"You have you? don't you" He grinned.

JASMINE P.O.V:

"You ready?" My aunty asked popping her head through the door.

I nodded, as I grabbed Kayden's bag, and his carseat.

I handed Kayden to my aunt, and locked the door. I walked into the car.

"Where Katrina at?" My aunt said gesturing towards Kayden.

"She left to go to the club 3 days ago!"

My aunt just shook her head. "Anyways you're coming home today "

"What about Kayden? I can't leave him by himself!"

"He can come with , so how's the parenting life?" She asked.

"Huh? I ain't had my baby yet aunty?"

"I mean with Kayden , he's kinda preparing you for the 24/7 real thing."She said.

"I never thought of it that way , but I guess."

"How is it going?"She asked.

"He wouldn't go to sleep last night" I looked at a sleeping Kayden "He insisted on watching a whole bunch of cartoons, then playing his game !"

She laughed as we pulled up to the doctor's.

We signed a whole bunch of paperwork then waited in the waiting room. When they called my name, I turned to my auntie.

"No disrespect , but uh.,, I wanna go alone." I said.

She nodded and sat with Kayden.

I mean I heard at the doctors they be making you go naked and all that , and I don't wanna be naked in front of my auntie!

I was taken to a Small room then asked to change into a paper gown, I did as I was told.

this tall lady , with nice brown skin , and frizzy brown hair popped into the room. She had a big smile.

"Hello , i'm Dr.Holly, and you must be Jasmin"

I instantly relaxed a little , knowing at least the doctor was nice.

She asked me a few questions , and finished up with the examination.

She left me in the room , so I could change back into my regular clothes.

I followed her into her office , and settled into a comfy chair.

"When did you find out your pregnant?"She asked.

"I don't know , about a month and few weeks?"

She nodded. "Does your parents know?"

I nodded.

"Are they okay with it or..?"

"I live with my aunty now , so I guess their not okay with it." I said .

She handed me a whole bunch of pamphlets.

"What are these for?" I asked flipping through them.

"Well , mostly basics things you need to know , but most importantly is food ." She looked me in the eye " That means no fried chicken , many kinds of fish , and not to much salt ."

My heart skipped a beat . " For nine months , I have to throw all the foods I love?"

"No, you don't have to but for the baby's sake , stay clear of these , you can have a bite from time to time but don't make it a habit."

I nodded . "Okay, but why have I been throwing up constantly and I feel nausea?"

"Because your body is physically changing , for your little one." She said.

We talked for a few minutes , then I reunited with my aunt and Kayden.

I handed her the pamphlets , and led Kayden to the car.

"I don't know if I can do this." I wailed.

"Why?"

"No salt, no fried chicken !" I whined.

She rolled her eyes . "You'll survive."

I sighed and looked out the window . "Sure I will."

ASIA P.O.V:

As soon as he said that , I knew exactly what he meant.

"The doll Asia , where is it?" He asked.

I closed my eyes , thinking about that horrible night.

Flashback.

My grandfather use to be in the drug game, he was a huge dealer, he was known all over NY, and he started letting his niggas sell from South Bronx, Harlem , and even Brooklyn. He had billions, and niggas knew it. He knew niggas was plotting to kill him. So he made a customized doll that looked exactly like me , and put all his money in it . He gave me the doll when I was 10 years old . He never told me that it had money in it .

When I was about 12, me and my mom was at my granddad house. We were laughing and having a good time, but then we heard men coming in the house. HIS OWN TEAM.

Grandad looked at me . "Take care of lil Asia for me , and when your older ,bust that shit open"

He smiled like he wasn't about to die. My mom pulled me to one of the closets,then pulled me on her lap and shushed me.

"But Grandpa?"I whispered.

She didn't say anything as a tear rolled down her eyes, and she pulled me close.

I heard grandpop say something , then I heard 3 solid bullets. My mom winced and covered my ears.I wrapped my arms around her , as I heard people slashing at stuff.

After about an hour, we got out the closet, the whole house was messed up,things were torn, and in the middle of it all was my grandfather, his lifeless body just laid there. My mom got our things.

"See you in heaven pop pop"

With that we hurried out the house before the cops came. We went home to our small apartment, on the news that day was pop pop's death.

After about a year , I buried the doll somewhere next to my apartment , but I never really remember where.

Flashback Over.

"I honestly don't have it "

"My grandfather would not like to hear those words ." Brad said .

I turned my head towards him "What?"

"I mean you should know my grandfather killed yours .Your grandfather and mines were rivals in the game , your grandfather was big competition , I mean who gonna want to buy drugs from a white man? They searched all over the house for money , his mistake he left a receipt for the doll and all" He laughed.

"Why are you in this situation then?" I asked.

"I mean when you transferred to my school , my grandfather thought it would be great for me to go out with you , and so I can get closer to the money."

I shook my head processing everything .

"Just leave me alone , I don't have it."

I got up slowly , as soon as he turned his back . I ran downstairs toward the kitchen, I grabbed the biggest knife we had and pulled it behind my back. I ran towards my mother's room but was stopped by a looming figure.

"You"

He laughed . "Yea , that ass was good last time I saw you , you know I couldn't get enough."

That white guy from the stupid party I went to with Jasmine , stood there. I quickly tried to make a run for it . but was stopped again by Brad.

He tried to grab me , so I did what I had to do . I stuck the knife in his face.

He screamed in agony , I backed away , but I accidently ran into that guy.

He quickly grabbed my arm , Brad just took the knife out of his face.

He already had a long , knife cut on his left cheek . So the cut I made on his right cheek , didn't really stand out.

"Let me go!" I tried to wiggle out of his arms.

There was a knock on the door. All our heads turned to the door.

I really hope it's not one of my family members or worse Jasmine , I wouldn't want anything to happen to her baby.

I don't know why but I started screaming as loud as I could.

The guy from the party grabbed me and put his stank hands over my mouth.

"Drag her behind the kitchen wall ,Ryan, I got this" Brad said.

He looked out the window. Then smirked at me.

"No , no , no , no " I thought in my head i knew EXACTLY who it was.

MACEON P.O.V:

I knocked on Asia's door , I thought she knew I was gonna pick her up today.

This white boy , with 2 long cuts on his face opened the door.

"Who are you?" I automatically asked.

"Asia's boyfriend , what bout you?"

"Um tell Asia lose my number , ight?"I said mad as hell.

"I could do that"With that he slammed the door.

I drove over to Javarious warehouse.

"Wassup Mace?" Javarious greeted.

"Nun man , I just came from Asia house"

"What lil girl broke you heart" He laughed.

"Nah this dude answered the door claiming he was Asia's boyfriend."

"Oooh she been cheating" He said.

"It ain't even that though, dude look crazy , I mean he white with two long cuts on his face , I mean when you see a white boy in the hood? and on top of that with cuts on his face"

Javarious quickly got up and began pacing the floor.

"Wait, this nigga white?"

I nodded.

"With cuts on his face"

I nodded.

"Blue eyes, brown hair , tall , look crazy?"

I nodded again. "How you know him"

"Man, he that crazy white boy , I told you about . Him and his grandfather got a drug business or something , we been rivals for years. Yo imma catch you later , Me and my team gotta get back to work if his ass here , he plotting something." Javarious said.

I nodded and just started thinking . "Was Asia messing around with him?."

I walked home , trying to forget about Asia but I just couldn't . How about if she in trouble or sum .

I shook my head as I walked into my run down apartment.

My little sister Macey was in her room playing with one of her dolls . I looked at the wall and noticed a picture of my brother Mike , he was smiling real big . Damn I missed him . He was taken by social workers a year ago when my moms left him in the apartment all by hisself.

My mother came in the room. "Did you get a job yet?"

"I been had a job , when you gonna get one?" My moms so use to my dad taking care of her that she never did nothing for herself , like she need my dad or something. Now that he locked up , she pressuring me to start dealing drugs with Javarious, but I wasn't haven't that.

"You know exactly what I mean, We could be rolling in dough , if you just started dealing with Javarious." She said like it was my fault we was broke.

I shook my head , and went to go check on my sister. She the only reason i'm still even living with my mom.

"Hey Macey" I said plopping myself on her bed.

"Hey" She smiled.

I don't even know how she manages to smile. I mean with her dad in jail , and her brother in foster care , and ontop of that her crackheaded mom .

"How was your day?" I asked.

She sighed " Momma at it again."

"At what?"

"You know , I saw her doing crack . She even had this man over and he.. " She winced.

I instantly balled my hands into a fist.

"Macey , if he did anything to you , you better tell me now , I'm bouta fuck him up."

"No not to me, to mom , she let him touch her . Where you told me a man's never suppose to touch . Then he gave her money , lots of it."

I shook my head , how can she do that shit when Macey watching . Even for money.

I ran out the room , too much shit was going on today .

"How the fuck you let Macey , see what you doing?" I yelled at my mom.

"She ain't see nothing , you know she crazy like her father"She said.

"I swear if I hear one more thing bout yo ass , I'm taking Macey and we leaving."

"Where the fuck you go take her? You ain't got no real job." She said.

"Dealing drugs ain't no real job either. Just cause you got dad over here getting hisself locked up for your ass , don't mean i'ma do the same"

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, aye go to the store and by me 3 packs of cigarettes." She said handing me money.

I looked at her , but then snatched the money out her hands. I needed a breather anyways , I decided not to take my car since the corner store just a few blocks from here.

I just began walking thinking bout shit , especially my moms , her crazy ass want me to join the game, I mean I would be able to afford everything for Macey . We would be rolling in dough. But how bout if I get locked up like my father did?

Out of nowhere men began tackling me. One person stood out.

"The fuck?" Was all I got to say , as they intoxicated me with a towel.

I slowing began losing consciousness and let the blackness swallow me up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE💓

🔝

COMMENT💬

🔝

FOLLOW👣

🔝

ENJOY.💖

poisonous__love™

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 159 21
Ah'Jhene is a bad bitch, but it doesn't come easy. She has to hustle to make it, but in the process of hustling she's having the time of her life. Pr...
13.6K 493 31
Tiana was always a big girl. But she wasn't like your typical big girl. She was confident, sassy and wanted by all the boys at her school. She never...
49.8K 1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?
112K 2.4K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...