My Disorder (Dipper Gleeful x...

By ChloetheDory

"How did you do that?" you marveled at the spinning ball of fire in his hands. He smiled at your amusement, s... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to the Falls
Chapter 2: Behind the Curtains
Chapter 3: Selling Your Soul for a...
Chapter 4: The Jerks of the Falls
Chapter 5: Your So-Called "Date"
Chapter 6: Candy Unhinged
Chapter 7: Deal
Chapter 8: Switcheroo
Chapter 9: Gravity Falls vs Reverse Falls
Chapter 10: Perplexity
Chapter 11: You Are Only Young Once
Chapter 12: Disorder
Chapter 13: Dipper's Past {Part 1}
Chapter 14: Bill
Chapter 15: A Separate Identity
The Gleeful Twins
Chapter 16: Memory Erasal
Chapter 17: The Rift
Chapter 18: Through the Rift
Chapter 19: Smile
Chapter 21: Dipper's Past {Part 2}
Chapter 22: The Core
Chapter 23: Alyna

Chapter 20: Recollection

1.1K 54 6
By ChloetheDory

I'll start off by apologising for a long wait for this chapter. I have no reason to delay it for so long since my exams are over. However, I had a huge writer's block. If you didn't get the message, it. Was. HUGE.

Anyways, here it is. Sorry if it isn't up to many standards, I really can't think anymore.

Wait, almost forgot! I would like to thank theo_2006 karsa95 BlossomTumangkeng AlexTheSecond92MCPE kat873 Jade051502 TrendyPhoenix Winter_Star07 sebas_chan1 toms_girl Morgan_La_Fae CroalineRoseCullen Demonlover19 SheliaGarnet and iamvoltrontrash for adding this story in a reading list of yours! Here are your cookies: 🍪 🍪🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪!

Now you can read!

[Your POV]
You strolled into the cave, catching your breath while walking up the stone steps of the cave. It looked magnificent, how the stones and rocks around you carve into a passageway.

Just then, you heard soft crashing of water, sort of like what you would hear when you're near a fountain. You wanted to see where the sound was coming from, so you followed it. It led you to a mini waterfall, its sapphire blue waters splashing into a circular oasis, creating gentle waves and a breathtaking sight.

Just as you were about to sit down and admire the sight, you heard a soft gasp for air behind you...

"Bloody beast, this is what you get for hurting me," it was Tyrone! He sounded very weak and pained. You remained in your position, either too worried, tired or afraid to turn around. However, you could sense and hear him walk up to you.

"Regret not listening to me?" he asked smugly.

"No, just..." you thought about what to say, "What the hell was that thing?"

"A wendigo, man-eating monster, has the ability to imitate the voice of someone closest to its victim, fierce, scary, stuff like that," he replied and dipped his hands inside the water to wash them. You watched as he does that, in a daze as you processed what he said.

"Well, thank you," you sat next to him, "I'd have died if you didn't save me..." You gave him a smile, even if you hate him, he did help, a whole lot.

You made your way beside him, not speaking a word. You two sat in awkward silence after that, neither knowing what to say. Your eyes traced the waterfall, it came down from a hole in the roof of the cave. From that hole, you could see the stars that lit up the sky.

The moonlight that poured in illuminated Tyrone's face, there was a scratch on his right cheek which was bleeding. You pointed it out to him but he merely shrugged indifferently.

The awkward silence returned, it felt as if your observation made it worse. You looked back up at the stars.

Your brother was an astrology enthusiast, he would spend hours looking up at the stars. When you were with him, he would tell you the names of the constellations.

For the sake of old times, you tried to name the constellations. Um...that's the...wait...is it...no...uhhhhh...no, that's the...is it?

"That's the Ursa Major," Tyrone said suddenly, pointing at the same direction you were looking at.

"Really?" you asked.

"Yes. See, that's the two pointers of the big-"

"Dipper..." you finished his sentence, you looked over at him and accidentally made eye contact. You felt like a bucket of cold water from the oasis just splashed on you.

"Dipper?"

The food store...

The Magic show...

Your Doorstep...

The date...

The Ferris wheel...

It all seemed so clear now, this was the Dipper everyone was talking about. However, memories don't just disappear without reason only to come back again as if nothing happened. Was there a chance that Gideon was right? Maybe you were brainwashed, as ridiculous as it sounds, it is the only reasonable reason.

However, you couldn't for the life of you figure out why someone would do that to you.

Unless...

*Flashback*
Well, we can't have Will talking about us like that anymore, now can we? Don't worry, (Y/N), this will only take a while.

Will's voice became muffled and you felt nauseous. The room started spinning and you felt as if you are falling off a tall cliff while blacking out slowly.

"Miss (L/N)? M-Miss (L/N)!"

You're biting off more than you can chew, take my advice and forget what you've heard.

The voice that you remembered sounded eerily similar to Dipper's, only a slight bit lower. You could only assume the owner of the voice was the one behind everything.

What does he want to keep you from knowing? And more importantly, how does he wipe your memory like that? So much so that you forgot someone entirely, replacing him with someone you supposedly hate.

Tyrone.

"As t-time flew by, they s-started identifying the d-different alters by name, especially t-the active ones...m-mainly Mason, the o-original identity, D-Dipper, Tyrone..."

You remembered what Will told you, Dipper has this thing, Dissociative Identity Disorder. If one of the alters is Tyrone, maybe he was the one who removed your memory? Can there be such a coincidence?

You were questioning it when you remembered you were just travelled to another dimension and was attacked by a wendigo. Who knows what else is possible?

Needing confirmation, you turned to Dipper who has returned to washing his hands after you spaced out.

"Your butler told me you have...Dissociative Identity Disorder. Is it true?" you questioned.

The movement of Dipper's hand stopped. Without looking up, he replied, "What did he tell you?"

His voice was a mix of emotions, the tone signalled that it was meant to be a cold remark but instead, it was a cross between anger and worry.

*****************************

[Dipper's POV]
"(Y/N)?" she wasn't responding to anything. Her eyes were blank and she was staring at the spot between the oasis and me. I touched my amulet gently, summoning its omniscient abilities.

She was brainwashed by dark magic, her memories were wiped. My brain told me. It must be Tyrone, who else. I shook my head in frustration and returned to washing my hands. Stupid Wendigo, getting its blood all over my hands.

"Your butler told me you have Dissociative Identity Disorder. Is it true?" (Y/N) asked me suddenly.

I froze, staring at my hands, letting her words soak in fully. My hands clenched into fists subconsciously, "What did he tell you?"

This time, it was her turn to freeze. She sat, lost for words, probably too scared to reply. I breathed and repeated my questioned in a softer tone.

"He told me that...you were abused...as a child and...your diagnosis..." she trailed off after a while. I felt my body tense up with the pile of words she thrown at me.

Before I could react again, she took in a deep breath to build her courage and continued in a confident voice, "The truth, I want to know the truth."

"Who do you think I am? Will? It's not that easy to make me talk. Besides, do you really believe him? He once told me that he was a demon," I said quickly, trying to make it sound as ridiculous as possible. It's hard to believe someone if you think they were delusional.

"Good try, Gleeful. He told me that too, and I believe him," she said with a smug grin. I looked into her eyes and felt a soft smile erupt on my face as I gave in. Shaking my head, I agreed, "Fine, only because I put you in danger just now."

*Dimension travel*

Candy keyed in the hundredth combination but the screen was still red. Her rift wasn't strong enough anymore. Her robots were overheating due to their exertion and the rift was still motionless. She sighed and slammed her laptop shut.

"Look at what you've done, Gleeful, Dipper's trapped in another dimension and I have no idea how to get him back!" she snarled, voice laced with poison.

"I spent days in a shack, a SHACK, I've never been so disgusted in my life. Dipper deserves to experience the same thing," Mabel retorted with equal fury.

"Dipper's not important, he knows how to handle anything. But who the hell pushed (Y/N) through?" Gideon interrupted the stare-off between the girls. He tried to stand up to make his point but Pacifica was already fast asleep on his shoulder.

Candy glared at Gideon, "She was in my way."

"Dipper hates you!" Gideon and Mabel shot in unison. Both not needing Candy to say more to know what she meant.

Candy's mouth parted slightly, her face read nothing but anger and hatred. She punched her keyboard, "He doesn't, (Y/N) just blinded him."

"Quit lying and try to open the damn rift!" Gideon shouted.

Candy huffed and adjusted her glasses. A control plate appeared in front of her and she went back to fixing everything up.

Mabel flipped away some hair that was resting in her right shoulder to her back. "I'm leaving. Come on, Will."

The little demon was half-asleep, curled up in the corner, "what about Master?"

Mabel rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "If you want to sit here and watch Candy fail, that's fine with me. I guess all the other servants will thank me for not bringing you home."

She left without another word. Candy shot daggers with her eyes at the door even after Mabel left.

Fail? Let's see about that. Determined to prove Mabel wrong, she turned back to the control plate and continued working. She was going to bring Dipper back, it was going to happen, she's going to do whatever it takes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 247 20
||A Reverse Falls Fan fiction|| Highest Rank #191 in Adventure (11-30-16) Recent Rank #328 in Adventure (12-18-17) It's just another fan made story o...
2K 54 25
It's been 7 years since Dipper and Mabel Pines' first summer in Gravity Falls. They both agreed to move there after high school. While they stay in t...
3.6K 173 26
Gideon Pines spends the summer with his cousin, Pacifica Southeast, and her family. He doesn't expect much of the summer, but that expectation quickl...
286K 7K 32
โ˜พ "In exchange for your family and friends safety from me and my henchmaniacs and given the easy path through this pitiful life until they die, I wan...