Played By A Girl

By 2cutejames

-Highest Rankings- #1 Teen 12-11-18 #10 Urban 12-28-18 ** "You really thought I wasn't gonna find out. Tuh, w... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Sorry
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 47

3.7K 130 41
By 2cutejames

OMNISCIENT POV

Samia stood in line with nothing but a huge smile on her face. It's the day that she's been waiting for, Graduation. She barely listened to Valedictorian who was giving her speech. Mia grabbed Denise's hand and squeezed it. She couldn't hold her excitement in.

She just couldn't believe that today she was getting her diploma. A couple months ago she was at the point where she didn't even know if she was going to graduate. Now look at her, number six in her class, going to Zicklin school of business in New York, and she has forty thousand dollars in scholarships.

Now she doesn't regret moving to Columbus. It was the best thing she could've did for herself. Honestly, she has no regrets at all. It was all worth it in the long run.

"...Congratulations class of 2018, we made it!" The Valedictorian yells and the whole civic center erupts in applause. It was now time for the diplomas.

Denise was holding back tears as she waited for her name to be called. There were so many emotions she was holding back. These four years were nothing but hell. She made it through it though. Getting pregnant at 17 and having a still-born, went through depression, has PTSD, and got heartbroken. During that time she had to find her own strength, had to learn to love herself. Out of all these four years, her senior year was the least stressful. She spent time with her cousin and even fell in love with somebody who she knows loves her.

Both Denise and Samia zoned out until they heard, "Raheem Tyrone Evans". Slim then smiled and did the electric slide all the way to the principal who held his diploma. Once he got to Mr.Lindsey and got his diploma, he grabbed the mic, "All I gotta say is thank you to all the teachers that said I wouldn't graduate. You bitches can kiss my ass cause I did it! Lastly, I wanna say I love you Di-Di and I love my daughter Dakota, I did this for yall!" He yelled, dropped the mic on the ground and crip walked off the stage. The crew could do nothing other than laugh.

Slim had a lot of things going on in his mind. He just now got his diploma and he has a little girl who he knows he is going to dedicate his life to. But, a piece of him still felt empty. The fact that neither one of his parents have talked to him for more than three months and didn't even show up to see their son get his diploma hurt him. Despite the pain he was feeling, he still decided to put a smile on his face and regardless of his shitty parents, he knew that Di-Di had his back, and he was going to be a fantastic parent to Dakota. They were going to be a great family.

"That's my baby! You did it, daddy!" Di-Di yells and Samia laugh hard as hell at her. Di-Di was so proud of Slim. They had their ups and downs but she genuinely loves him. She knows he did her dirty before but she had hope that he would eventually change. For their relationship and daughter.

"Regina Aaliyah Hardaway", the speaker said and Regina flipped her weave to the side, walking to the principal as if she was on the runway. When she reached him she turned around and strike a pose. Denise, Di-Di, and Samia hyped her up as she acted like she was on America's Next Top Model. She got her diploma from the principal and swayed her hips extra hard as she walked off the stage.

A couple more names were called before they heard, "Monte Javon Lewis." All of them yelled for Monte as he walked the stage to get his diploma. He was so ecstatic to be retrieving his diploma. No doubt, this year was hell for him. But he was grateful for Mia because out of everybody in the crew she was the only one who knew about his situation and helped him. For that, he will always love her. Jessie, Kevin, Tori, and Kendra were all screaming for him from the audience. They were sitting with Mia family. Her family accepted them and was willing to help Monte with whatever he needed for the kids.

"Dustina Ramona Micheals", all the crew yelled for Di-Di as she walked across the stage with a bright smile on her face. She shook hands with the principle, got her diploma and took a picture. "Okay bestooo!!" Denise yells. "That's my fine ass sister!" Regina yells as well. Mia shook her head at them while laughing and cheering Di-Di on.

Corey's name was then called, "JaCorey Antonio Morris". Samia was too happy to be petty so she slightly clapped for him. Slim, Shoota, and Monte were yelling like crazy though, "Yuhhh...That's my boy...You got that muthafucking diploma nigga!" They continued to yell until the next name was called and they calmed down.

Nobody knew about what happened between Corey and Mia. All the boys knew was that he lost the bet and paid up a hundred dollars, but them two knew it was much more to it than that.

Corey was hurt by Mia, devastated actually. He hasn't talked to her since that night. He never thought that she would do that to him. Hell, he never thought that would happen to him at all. Not only did she break his heart, but she also broke his pockets too. He knew he deserved it but it doesn't lessen the hurt.

Everybody was anxious and waited for the next person in the Crew name to be called.

Shoota's heart was beating fast as hell as he waited for his name to be called. He was waiting for this day to come ever since he started high school. He just knew that his mother would be proud of him and if she could he here she would be the loudest person there. He smiled so hard when he heard his name called, "Shamar Jalil Richards." Everybody in the crew yelled for him but Cassandra overpowered all of them from the audience "That's my husband! You betta walk that stage Hubby!" She yells and Casey had a speakerphone saying "Yay DaDa!" They all laughed at them and Shoota retrieved his diploma with the biggest smile anyone has ever seen on his face.

Denise and Samia held each other hand as they started to get anxious. They let go when they heard "Denise Sabrina Taylor." She stood in her spot for a while, for some reason she couldn't muster up the courage to walk forward. Samia rubbed her back, "You got this cuzzo. Go." Denise takes a deep breath and starts to walk towards the principal.

"That's my girl! You got it, baby!" Malik yells making her smile. Everybody yelled for her but one voice from the audience was louder than everybody's, "Okay Nisey!! My niece got her diploma! Walk that stage boo!" Mia's mother yelled from the audience making both Denise and Mia laugh. Denise retrieved her diploma and walked off the stage. That's when Mia's heart started to beat out of her chest. She knew that her name was going to be the next one to be called.

Once she heard, "Samia Renee Taylor" she smiled and started to walk the stage. She could do nothing other than laugh as she heard her family acting crazy in the audience.

"That's my damn daughter! I'm proud of you baby!" Sheily yells and a couple seconds later Fred was adding his input. "Yuh!! She came out my ballsack! That's my baby girl right there!" He yelled with a speakerphone up to his mouth and everybody heard him and his wife acting a fool.

**

"Family Affair" by Mary J Blige blasted through the speaker as everybody was dancing outside at the party Mia's mama was hosting to celebrate her baby graduating.

All the crew was here, except for Corey. Mia did not invite him because she knew that it would only cause drama which is something she didn't need.

Mia danced with Drew with a cup of Peach Ciroc in her hand. She was really enjoying herself today, vibing with her man, friends, and family. She couldn't ask for anything else. Drew had his arm wrapped around Mia's waist as she winded on him to the beat.

"I got some to tell you." He whispers in her ear as she continues to dance.

"If it's bad ion even wanna hear it." She yells over the music and he nods his head and decides to just not to tell her. He wanted to tell her he got accepted into ASU for his skills in Track and Field. He knows that Mia is going to New York for college so he kept that information to himself cause he didn't want to tell her that they wouldn't be around each for college like they thought. He was going to go to college in New York, Zicklin as well, but he really enjoyed doing track so he decided to go to Arizona instead.

"Aye back it up, homeboy," Fred says when he walks past them two with a pack of beer, Drew backs up a little and puts his hands up surrendering. Fred then continued walking to the kitchen to put the beers in the cooler.

Mia laughed and pulled Drew closer to her once he was out of her sight.

Denise and Malik were at the party boo'd up. For some reason, he could not keep his hands off of her. His love for Denise grew more and more every day. He loved every single thing about her and he couldn't wait to put a ring on her finger.

"Babe, stop. My family here." Denise says as Malik sucked on her neck. He was honestly pushing her, she was ten seconds away from saying fuck this party and was going to fuck her man in the car. "You really want me to stop baby?" He asks as he hands inched towards her treasure.

Denise stood up from his lap when she heard "No Limit" By G-Easy, ASAP Rocky, and Cardi B. Memories from the first party she went to with Mia in Columbus started to replay in her mind. She automatically walked towards Mia and she knew that they were finna act a fool.

They walked in the middle of the dance floor and started to twerk together to the music. As they danced Regina and Di-Di joined them and ass was being thrown everywhere.

All of them were in the zone dancing and laughing together. They all stopped dancing for a split second when Mama Taylor ran in from outside. They all thought that she was going to beat their ass but she ended up joining them and started twerk right along with them.

Fred walked in from the back and got behind his wife and was catching it as she was throwing it back. Their antics shocked all of them. Mia stopped dancing and was laughing harder than ever as she watched her mother throw it back on her father with her tongue stook out.

Sheily and Fredrick took the show as they continued to dance on each other. It was the wildest thing Mia has ever seen her parents do. She then knew that she was nothing but a copy of both of her parents.

She grabbed all of the crew and they left her parents in the living room to dance. They all went to the back where nobody was at.

"Yall trynna smoke? Well everybody except Di-Di ass." Slim says and they all said yea. Di-Di is currently breast feeding their daughter so she cant smoke for a while. Speaking of their daughter, their little family is so cute. Dakota looks just like Slim.

Mia rolled the blunts as usual but instead of going into the house to heat the blunts up by using the microwave she used the lighter to seal it up. Once the blunt was rolled they rotated it and there was silence until Di-Di spoke, "I just want to say we fucking made it. I don't think this year was easy for any of us but look now. It was worth it. This moment would be perfect if only Corey was here."

Mia mentally rolled her eyes but knew that all of them were still very close to him. Before anyone else spoke they heard somebody yell something from behind them.

"Ya'll muthafuckas wasn't gon tell a nigga yall was partying?" Corey asks he walked towards them. Monte, Slim, and Shoota greeted him with a dap.

"Hell, we thought Mia woulda told ya," Slim replied and Corey didn't say anything back. He looked at Mia and he felt a burning sensation in his chest when he noticed she was hugged up with that Drew nigga.

"Mia, can I speak to you real quick?" He asks and knew she wouldn't put up a fight because she doesn't want the crew to start assuming things. She nodded her head and they both walked to a secluded spot.

"Why you wit him?" Corey automatically asks and Mia rolls her eyes at him.

"We are not together mister so why the hell you worried bout who I'm wit."

"I just think it's kind of disrespectful to have this nigga around and we just now breaking up."

"In my mind, we were over three months ago." She says shrugging her shoulders.

"How can you be so nonchalant about everything as if you never cared?"

"Corey to be completely honest with you, I don't care. I have been stopped caring. You deserved everything that came towards you. You're just so dumbfounded to it cause you never thought that a girl would use you for their own personal gain. Do you like this outfit I paid for it with your card." She replies with a petty smile.

She felt the heat radiating from his skin and she knew he was getting angry. Mia couldn't give three fucks about his feelings, he didn't care for her's or the other females he used. His heart broke more and more as each word she said registered to him.

"You wrong as hell Mia. But for some reason, I still love your slimy ass." He says and Mia starts laughing. "I don't see what's funny."

"I think it's funny that you underestimated me. You knew from the jump that I play niggas and you thought this shit was a game. Stop bitching about it and get over it ." She replies and walks away from him. He was blowing her high. She doesn't even know why he all up in his feelings, she should be the last thing on his mind. He should be happy he just graduated and that his father is out of the hospital.

She walked back to where the crew was and sat with them again. A couple of seconds later Corey came to the table and sat with them. He put a smile on his face even though his heart was hurting.

"How about one more game of Drink or dare, for the culture," Monte says with a smirk on his face.

Hours later they were playing drink or dare and having the time of their life. This was their last day hanging with each other before life would actually kick in. They all had responsibilities that they would have to face, but today they were going to live it up.

For the culture...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 546 30
My life was a whirlwind of privilege and innocence until everything changed. As the only child of wealthy parents, I'd always had everything I needed...
369 1 24
Katiya Carpenter was born and raised in a perfectly small beach town. She spent her summers with the well-off "summer kids" and her best friends, she...
1.9K 106 45
Cadence hasn't always had the best life, Her parents divorced when she was 11 the same year her bestfriend Jacques parents decided to just up and lea...
6.3M 188K 76
Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with a mean ass mother only makes things wors...