Dragon Ball Hifz (LN)

By Baveed

The light novel series filled with action, adventure, and fiction... Join the group with Mato, Lettu and frie... More

Origins
Awakening
Rage!
Wanderer's
The Dojo
The Ancient Book
Results! The Un-teachable Students?
Unwanted Guests
A Desperate Assault!
My Turn!
Lettu Vs Hasifufus!
Hasifufus Finished?!
Narmaks Reward
Unexpected Evil
Hated Strength!
Rage Of Hatred
Corrupted Students
Fused Battle!
Brave Sacrifice
From The Other World!
Restoration
Great Potential
The Journey Begins
Whats For Free Time?!
Planet Keman
Hasifufus Not Defeated! The Last Crystal Ball!
Welcome Back Lettu!
Back To Earth
Its Fun Time!
Back To Earth! Welcome Back Everyone!
Party Interrupted?!
3rd In Command Of The Zero Force!
Stronger Than Hasifufus!
Holding Back?
Super Bount!!!
The End Of Saifullah
Lettu's Story, Khiftum's Wish!
New Plans Set
Growing Stronger!
A Battle Between Two Powerful Warriors! Mato Vs Lettu!
Motivation
Khiftum's Demise
The Ultimate Showdown!
Lettu Vs The Emperor
Super Bount 2/ Super Jameel 2
The Final Fight!

The Emperor Vs Mato

17 1 0
By Baveed

Mato: "OREYAAA!!!"
Hasifufus: "HAAA!"
Mato and Hasifufus both clash fists. Mato kicks Hasifufus. Hasifufus gets back up and goes for a punch and goes on to do a barrage of kicks and combos it with a 5 o'clock beam. Hasifufus and Mato both fight intensely however, Hasifufus has the upper hand.
Mato: "Huff, Akh."
Hasifufus: "Owari da... (It's over)"
Mato: "No, not yet, I have to go full power. Behold, my new power. HAAAAAAAA!"
Matp starts transforming.
Lettu: "Man, I guess he had to go full power. Well Hasifufus, your gonna get it now, haha!"
Mato: "Introduciiiiiiiiing, BAM! SUPER JAMEEL 2!!!"
Mato's hair grows slightly big and is more blue having small lighting going on around him.
Hasifufus: "You really think you'll beat me with that stupendous form!!!"
Mato: "HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
Mato charges at Hasifufus. They both clash once more for round two.
They exchange blows very intensively. However, Mato has the upper hand this time.
Hasifufus: "How, is he going to make me transform?! Well, guess I have to go silver!HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
Lettu and Mato: "Rgh, I guess Saifullah was right. He had more transformations in stock."
Hasifufus: "I can't believe I have to use such a mighty form against this ant!!!"
Mato: "RGH! WELL THIS ANT IS GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS UP!!! HAAA!!!"
Mato and Hasifufus both fight more intensive then ever.
However, Hasifufus has more blows on Mato than Mato himself.
Mato tries to kick punch and push him back however, immerging victor this round is Hasifufus.
Hasifufus: "Haha! Gotcha!"
Mato: "Huff, huff. I won't let you get awa- AKH!!!"
Lettu: "NO! Mato!!!!! Rgh. I'll take him here from now on. And I'm going full power!"
Lettu thinking: "Mato's new form couldn't even stand against him..."
Mato goes back and Lettu takes his position.
Lettu: "Hasifufus-Kun. Are you ready for round two?!"
Hasifufus: "Kun my ass!!! IM ALWAYS READY!!!"
Lettu: "Well here it goes!!! ALL OF MY TRAININGS WOOOOOOOOOORTH!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
Lettu starts transforming l

Mato: "Well, I guess he had to transform at this point considering my strength against him."

Mato's brand new transformation couldn't beat Hasifufus! Lettu's shock led him to take Mato's place and transform!!! But into what?! Find out next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz! Super Bount 2/ Super Jameel 2!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 10 11
This is a post apocalyptic world, that is still under chaos. The Tournament Potestatem was made by the humans but soon it got out of hand. Then the G...
496 10 20
In the fantasy world, there exists the Asquith Kingdom that waves the flags of all nations across Novis to uphold peace and balance. Thanks to the ef...
13.8K 188 10
This book will be the 20th year anniversary for The Naruto series and I decided to make this because I wanted to make one but decided to make it caus...
2.4K 40 17
Hello! This is a Fairytail (anime) fan fiction based on Nalu. Hope you have time reading! And no this is not just Nalu, it is an actual story I made...