One Piece Fanfiction

By Soccerkid07

Well guys, I'm at it again! This time it's One Piece. I'll be bringing back one of the most iconic and hottes... More

Chapter 1: Jade Zemlock-Origin
Chapter 2: Rebel At Heart
Chapter 3: Setting Sail
Chapter 4: Alabasta
Chapter 6: Marineford
Chapter 7: The Two Year Promise!
Chapter 8: Straw Hats Reunited!
Chapter 9: Fishman Island
Chapter 10: Mermaid Cove
Chapter 11: The Fight For Fishman Island Begins
Chapter 12: Fishman Island Saved
Chapter 13: The Island That Haunts
Chapter 14: The Neo-Straw Hats
Chapter 15: Reunited Again
Chapter 16: The End!

Chapter 5: Big Time Rookies

1.2K 31 1
By Soccerkid07

  Jade-
  I liked staying informed, so I read the newspapers. 'Luffy sure is making a name for himself.' I thought.
  "Straw Hat-ya?" Law asked.
  "Mmm-hmm. Says here he had his sniper shoot through the flag of the World Government on Enis Lobby." I said.
  "I can't have Straw Hat-ya upstaging me. How do you one up that?" Law asked.
  "How about taking on the Celestial Dragons, Impel Down, or Navy HQ?" I asked.
  "Hmm...or we can take down the admirals-ya." Law said.
  "You think your Op-Op Fruit is up for the task?" I asked.
  "Yeah." Law said.
  "I'll follow you, captain." I said.
  Law smiled. We got to an island and Kuma appeared. "I didn't know a warlord would be here-ya." Law said.
  I was on a lawn chair laying down. "Do I need to step in?" I asked.
  "If you wouldn't mind." Law said.
  I jumped up out of my chair and flipped my hair. I put a piece of gum in my mouth, put a single earbud in my ear, and cranked up the music. I noticed something about Kuma... something off.
  I popped a bubble and ran into action. I used my Armament Haki coated bisentō and stabbed through him. "Leaf Storm." I said, wrapping him in it and dicing him into pieces.
  "Jade!" Law shouted.
  "Relax, it's not Kuma! As I suspected, it's a Pacifista." I said.
  "How do you know these things?" I asked.
  "My uncle is the Fleet Admiral of the navy...I know things." I said.
  "Hey!" Admiral Kizaru shouted.
  "We got someone's attention." Law said.
  "You got...everyone's attention." Admiral Akainu said.
  "Even mine, and I was sleeping." Admiral Aokiji said.
  "Some how you two have managed to cause trouble as a crew of two. I don't know how that's possible, but it ends now." Akainu said, shooting magma.
  I shot water and turned it to rock. I dodged as it landed behind me. "Huh?" Akainu asked.
  I smirked, and Law and I charged at the admirals and clashed.
I wrapped them in a whirlwind and they hit the ground. "Room." Law said, and he put them in a gigantic dome.
He mixed and matched their bodies and then put them back together. He made open frisbees and tossed them at the admirals. I lifted my hand and shot a water blast at them.
We sent them flying. "Let's jet-ya." Law said.
"You need a bigger crew." I said.
"That's become apparent." Law said, and we began to collect crew members. We made a huge splash as the Heart Pirates. I got the newspaper and read it. My eyes widened at what I saw. 'Ace has been...captured by the Navy by Blackbeard and is being held at Impel Down.' I thought.
We made it to Sabaody Archipelago.
"That's...Trafalgar Law and his crew the Heart Pirates." A person said.
"That's Jade right? She's a hot chick, but they say she's even scarier than Captain Law!" Someone said.
"Something bothering you?" Law asked.
I showed him the newspaper. "Ace...he got taken to Impel Down." I said.
"Please tell me that this isn't heading to where I think it's heading." Law said.
"They're going to publicly execute him at Marineford." I said.
Law looked at me. "I have to penetrate the Navy somehow." I said.
"Umm..." Law started.
"Shh, I'm thinking." I said.
"Never mind." Law said.

Ace-
I was chained to the walls with Sea Prism Stone. My ankles were chained as I sat criss crossed and I was barefoot.
They chained Jimbei back up to the wall. "Jimbei...they rough you up?" I asked.
"Nothing I can't handle." Jimbei said. "Ace... how do you do it?" Jimbei asked.
"I'm thinking about the people I care about. Namely Luffy." I said.
"No special someone?" Jumbei asked.
"Well...there is a girl. Luffy, Sabo, and I used to run around with her in the East Blue. She was something. Not only was she strong...but she was beautiful too. I like her...a lot. But she's been a ghost for seven years. I fell like I'm chasing my tail...but somehow I know she's alive. I've seen her a couple times. I'm sure. So I'm holding out hope that maybe before I die...I can at least see her again." I said.
"Sounds like you really like this woman." Jimbei said.
"Her name is Jade...like the green gem jadeite. You'd be close friends...I'm sure." I said.
Jimbei chuckled. "You got the love bug bad kiddo." Jimbei said.
I chuckled a bit. "Yeah." I said, looking up.

Jade-
We walked to the auction house and my eyes widened. I grabbed Law's arm...hard. "Why are we here, Law?" I asked.
"Ow!! Geez!! That hurts-ya." Law said.
"Why!?" I asked, gripping tighter.
"Just to watch." Law said.
I let go. "You enjoy watching those people get sold into slavery. I'll wait outside." I said.
"It couldn't be that horrible. It's people buying people." Law said.
I punched him and he flew through the ground. "Don't say that unless you know exactly what they do!" I said.
He stood up. "Sorry-ya. I over stepped. We'll be out in a while." Law said.
I shook my head and looked at the newspaper. 'Ace...' I thought.
There was a ruckus in the auction house and I saw Luffy, Kid, and Law come outside and all the navy officers. Then...everyone else came out. They split up and began to fight elsewhere. I saw the real Kuma.
"Kuma!" I said.
He looked to me came over. "You're mom and dad say hello." Kuma said.
I smiled. "Kuma, can you do me a favor?" I asked.
"What?" Kuma asked.
"Use your Paw-Paw Fruit to split the Straw Hats up so they can get stronger. As they are now...they don't stand a chance in the New World. I'll explain it to Luffy, but...I need you to use your Paw-Paw fruit on me and get me into Navy HQ at Marineford." I said.
Kuma nodded. He sent me to a ship headed for Marineford and I hid in the cargo. 'I'll be waiting...Luffy.' I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 2.6K 29
Ace, Sabo, Luffy x Reader series. Disclaimer: I do not own One-Piece all rights to the Oda, nor do I own the future pictures.
7.4K 185 22
Most characters and all art pieces in this story don't belong to me I just am writing the story. All one piece characters belong to Oda.
165K 3.2K 55
Hey guys! This is My first Onepiece fanfic. Well, I've been thinking of this fic for a long time and I think it's pretty cool so I decided to start t...
519K 14K 102
The story of one piece but you the reader gets to be in it. Now so we could skip over some things I'm only gonna do the important arcs of the story a...