Bind

By musashden

The ties that bind are not so easy to break. Kurt finds out just how tangled one can get when he is pulled in... More

Bind Chapter 1
Bind Chapter 2
Bind Chapter 3
Bind Chapter 4
Bind Chapter 6
Bind Chapter 7
Bind Chapter 8
Bind Chapter 9
Bind Chapter 10
Bind Chapter 11
Bind Chapter 12
Bind Chapter 13
Bind Chapter 14
Bind Chapter 15
Bind Chapter 16
Bind Chapter 17
Bind Chapter 18
Bind Chapter 19
Bind Chapter 20
Bind Chapter 21
Bind Chapter 22
Bind Chapter 23
Bind Chapter 24
Bind Chapter 25
Bind Chapter 26
Bind Chapter 27
Bind Chapter 28
Bind Chapter 29
Bind Chapter 30
Bind Chapter 31
Bind Chapter 32
Bind Chapter 33
Bind Chapter 34
Bind Chapter 35
Bind Chapter 36

Bind Chapter 5

11 0 0
By musashden

A/N: This chapter directly follows the last one so I decided to do a double update. This will more than likely only make sense to those who have read 'House of M' as it directly follows the events of that comic - if you haven't it's okay but this chapter makes a lot more sense if you have. Either way, enjoy :)

-----

Oliver woke when the sun shined in his eyes. The room was always so devastatingly bright in the morning. He tried to pull the covers over his head but something heavy was trapping it around his waist. "Mm... Kurt close the blinds." He growled.

"They're automated." Came a reply behind him. He felt the bed shift and looked at Kurt when he set his chin on his shoulder. "Must be time to get up."

"Mmm-no. Just a little longer..." Oliver yawned and stretched. Kurt tightened his arm around his waist.

"Guten morgen, geliebte." Kurt purred before he kissed his shoulder.

"Always a 'good' morning with you, baby." Oliver grinned wide. He could feel Kurt's tail coiling around his ankle.

"You were talking in your sleep." Kurt mentioned as he nuzzled the nape of his neck. "Bad dreams?"

"Something tells me it was but I... I can't for the life of me remember what it was about. Especially now, when you're putting your mouth on me and making me... squirm— stop it." He whined. Kurt was a master of teasing strokes and endless tickles. It was the most exquisite torture to have his fingers skimming down his neck, sweeping over his nipples - his short nails scraping his abdomen before he gripped his hip. His tail slide between Oliver's legs and hiked them open before the pointed tip traced a feather light trail up the inside of his thigh.

Oliver couldn't help the sounds that escaped his throat. He was barely awake and already his nerves were humming. He flexed and growled when Kurt nipped at his ear. It was a little annoying to have someone who knew his body so well. Every tender spot and trick nerve that revved him up. He couldn't think until Kurt's hands dipped down to grip his cock. "Ahh... Kurt I have to get to the lab." He stopped for a moment and glanced up at the beside clock.

"There's time." He assure Oliver. "Well there is if you stop resisting me."

"Who could resist you? I think it's impossible." Oliver said as he let Kurt turn him on to his back. He really was handsome with all his long dark hair and gold eyes. Sculpted muscles under soft blue fuzz. Oliver cupped his face and pulled him down for a kiss. All the while wrapping his legs around Kurt's back. His erection slid right along his crevasse and nudged into his balls.

Kurt pulled away to grab the tiny bottle of lube out of his nightstand. His dog tags brushed right over Oliver's chin and he hummed as he ran his hands down Kurt's chest. He had a few battle scars but Oliver tried not to think about the dangerous situations his lover found himself in because of his occupation. He whined at the loss of contact when Kurt leaned back to prepare him.

"Think warm thoughts, mein liebling..." Kurt muttered as he wet his fingers. Oliver gasped and gripped the pillows. He hated cold things and lube was no exception. It always seemed to be freezing as Kurt rubbed it on him - only warming up once he slipped his finger inside.

"Fuck!"

"Be patient." Kurt joked as he worked Oliver open. He was enjoying the show. Oliver was so cute when he was flustered. The color in his cheeks darkened and his bright blue eyes half lid. He would alternate between licking his lips and biting them. His body taut in anticipation. All the while letting out a chorus of soft moans and purrs. Kurt bit his own bottom lip thinking of the way Oliver was able to make his voice vibrate when he was deeply pleased. If he wasn't purring then that meant he wasn't doing something right.

"Right there..." He sighed and he rolled his hips. "That feels so good."

"You ready for me?" Kurt asked as he pulled his hand back.

"Yes... yes... YES!" Oliver tried not to clench when Kurt eased himself inside. "Oh God!" His claws tore through the pillow but he just gripped tighter. Kurt didn't ease up, he didn't stop until his hips were pressed snuggly against Oliver's thighs. He looked down at where he was buried balls deep in Oliver's ass and growled.

"Damn you're so tight." Kurt gasped. "How... oh. How is that possible after all the time I spent... railing you out last night. Hm?" He leaned over and kissed Oliver on the lips. Lightly at first to get his attention. He then slipped his tongue between Oliver's lips and gave him a nice long deep kiss. He moved one hand through Oliver's hair and got an easy grip on it before he slid his other hand around his throat. He didn't tighten his hold but the action made Oliver gasp and press himself down on to Kurt. And when he couldn't move any deeper he started to grind against him. Kurt pulled out of the kiss and looked into Oliver's eyes. "I love you."

Oliver nearly lost consciousness when Kurt started thrusting into him. He had to remember to breathe. He couldn't think of anything other than the feel of Kurt driving his hard cock into him over and over. Oliver let go of the pillow to put his arms around Kurt's shoulders. Kurt ducked his head down to nuzzle Oliver's neck - dropping down to his elbows to get as close as possible. It was too much and not enough all at once. His heart was pounding in his chest, all of his senses flooded with everything Kurt was giving him. How he smelled so sweet and warm - their scents mingling every time Kurt rubbed against him. Kurt was gasping and moaning right near his ear. His heavy breathing - his voice got deeper the hotter he got. He was speaking German - undoubtedly saying the dirtiest things he'd never dare say in a language they both understood. His tail looped around Oliver's ankle and tightened every time a particularly strong tingle shot through him.

Oliver might have been bias but Kurt's dick was perfect. Just the right size, thick and hard and damn if he didn't know how to use it to make Oliver lose his mind. Every thrust of that magnificent monster was a direct hit to his prostate. It made his toes curl. "Oh!" Kurt dug in harder and he almost couldn't take it. It hurt. It hurt a lot actually but it was so good. "Kurt s'il vous plaît... oh I'm cumming. Kurt shifted his weight to one elbow and reached between them. He gripped Oliver's neglected erection and jerked him to completion. Never missing a beat with his thrusts. Snapping his hips in just right as he watched Oliver lose control.

"Lieb, look at me." He whispered. Oliver opened his eyes eyes enough to see Kurt smiling down at him as he came. It floored him. Every nerve a wash in tingles. His body flooded in sensation so perfect he almost couldn't take it.

"Kurt!"

"Yes, yes come on."

"Kurt!" Oliver clung to him as he ejaculated all over his stomach and Kurt's hand. "Kurt—mmph!" He opened wide for Kurt's mouth and found himself devouring the other man as he rode out his orgasm. He pulled away and sunk his teeth into Oliver's neck as he peaked. "Ahh! No biting!" Kurt just dug in deeper as he spilled inside Oliver. Despite his earlier protest Oliver purred as he was filled to the brim. Kurt's cum was thick and hot. Oliver flicked his tongue against his own sharp canines. It was an amazing feeling - being claimed and marked by his mate. His animalistic mutation went about as deep as Kurt did and when he came inside of Oliver it sated something primal in him. His legs were trembling against Kurt's sides. The older man softened and slipped from inside him.

"I told you there was time." Kurt huffed as he caught his breath. "Verdammt - that was amazing, Oli." He settled on top of him and littered Oliver's face and neck with kisses.

"That it was." Oliver said as he gently scratched up and down Kurt's back. "It only makes me want to stay in this bed forever."

"Even if I could feel my legs I wouldn't get up." Kurt sighed. He rolled slightly to his side so he wouldn't smother Oliver and they stayed close for a long time. Kurt closed his eyes and listened to Oliver's even purring. It was interrupted by Kurt's cell. He groaned, holding Oliver close to his chest as he reached for it with his tail. "Hello... mm hey mom— no I was awake already." He answered. He absently played with Oliver's ears as he talked to Raven - he was trying to get him to start purring again but Oliver just turned his head and nipped at his hand. "Yeah... I remember. Hitting the shower now... okay. Bye." He snapped the phone shut and put it back.

"Time for the morning meeting already?" Oliver asked.

"She was just letting me know that Logan is in a mood today and that showing up to the 9 AM debriefing smelling like I bathed in your sweat and cum would only make him more surly." He answered. "So as much as we hate it we gotta get up and shower." Oliver hissed when Kurt flung the blankets off and exposed him to the chilly air. While Oliver was stretching Kurt went into his bathroom and turned on the shower as hot as it would go. It was steaming by the time Oliver walked in. Kurt finished relieving himself in the toilet before he joined his lover in the stall. Oliver reveled in being able to run his hands all over Kurt as he lathered him up. "Careful there..." He chuckled when Oliver palmed his cock with soapy hands. Oliver was painfully thorough as he eased back Kurt's foreskin and cleaned him up. Kurt was equally handsy as he scrubbed between Oliver's buttocks. It led to a rather heated make out sessions that only ended because Oliver's alarm went off.

Oliver rinsed quickly and went to turn it off. "Everyones gearing up for that big to-do at the Magnus Mansion." He told Kurt when he got out the shower. He snagged Oliver in his towel and finished drying his damp hair.

"Yeah we've got a security detail the night of the party. Not that they need us. Just a show of power and all that. Keeping the sapes from getting any bright ideas." Kurt said as he ran a comb through Oliver's hair. He did the same for himself before pulling it back into a pony tail. He noticed when Oliver shivered. "Come on. Get dressed - you're already shaking."

Oliver was pulling on his clothes when he got an odd feeling. Like his brain was cold. It was ridiculous he knew the brain didn't have any nerves in it - it couldn't feel cold. As soon as the chill hit him it was gone again. If it happened again he'd have Hank give him a scan. "Why is it always so cold in here."

"It's the altitude." Kurt said as he buttoned up his uniform. He strapped on his holster and checked the magazine in his gun before he put it in. "The air is thin way up here."

"Mm, S.H.I.E.L.D can't afford the heat bill huh?"

"It's either heat or hovering." Kurt joked as he moved for the door. They held hands as they walked down the hall to the main landing area. Kurt looked at his phone for a second. "Your shuttle is leaving early today." Without another word he teleported them to where the helicopter was already gearing up to take off. He waved at the pilot.

"Crap. Okay, tell dad I had to go. Give him my love. Be careful today." Oliver said. Kurt kissed him before he pulled Oliver's hood up for him. "I love you."

"You too." Kurt replied before he let go of him. He boarded the chopper and Kurt gave the pilot a thumbs up. He took off from the giant air ship and Kurt watched it until it was out sight amongst all the other things and people flying through the air.

-----

Oliver was transcribing the notes he took about Hank's new project when his phone rang. He finished up his sentence and reached for it when it stopped. Without checking it he went back to typing. It started ringing again two seconds later and he sucked his teeth. He picked it up and pressed talk without checking the ID. "Hello—"

"Baby! Oh good. You're okay." Kurt sounded panicked on the other line. He rarely ever called Oliver from the field it frazzled both of them.

"Well of course I am. Are you?" Oliver asked. There was a lot of noise in the background like he was in a helicopter.

"Yeah... I just... I needed to hear your voice before we got into it." Kurt said. Oliver knew everyone else in the chopper rolled their eyes at him. The man was a true romantic but Oliver knew in five minutes he'd be a ruthless, ass kicking S.H.I.E.L.D agent.

"You're lying. Something is up. Tell me." Oliver demanded.

"I have to raincheck lunch today. Things have gone off script - we gotta deal with some sapes and some other crazy stuff." Kurt said quickly. Oliver winced and held the phone away from his ear when an alarm went off on Kurt's end. "I'll see you tonight. Be careful if you go to your apartment."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you." Kurt hung up first and Oliver flipped his phone closed. He ended up having lunch with Hank and Dr. Pym. The rest of the day was easy, more note taking and planning for the experiments they'd start next week if Mr. Stark approved their budget. Hank turned on the news just as Oliver was about to leave and there was a story about a group of agents taking out a known human terrorist group.

"There's my man." Oliver said wistfully when the camera crew caught a quick glimpse of Kurt, Toad and Mystique. He shrugged and took a cab home to his apartment in Manhattan. He was contemplating ordering Thai for dinner as he walked through the door. As soon as he closed it he sensed that he wasn't alone in the room. He smelled blood and smoke and— "Dad?" He called out as he turned on the light. His hair stood on end when he set eyes on Logan. He looked like he had been through hell. His shirt ripped and covered in dried blood - most of which was probably his.

"What... what did you just call me?" Logan asked. He looked lost and confused and Oliver rushed to him to get a closer look.

"I called you 'dad'. Do you know what day it is? Can you count backwards from twenty for me?" Oliver asked as he shined a pen light in each of Logan's eyes.

"Where do you keep the whiskey, boy?"

"Now I know you're concussed. Same place it always is." Oliver said as he moved to retrieve it for him. "I know alcohol won't make things better but I'm too afraid not to give it to you. Why aren't you with the team?"

"Something happened."

"No shit." Oliver snorted sarcastically. Logan downed his drink before he looked at Oliver. He looked so happy Logan almost didn't recognize him. He was concerned for Logan and his haggard appearance but he could see it in Oliver's eyes. He was truly happy in this world. "Tell me you're okay." Logan reached up and cupped Oliver's cheek. He didn't flinch at the affectionate touch - in fact he leaned into it and sighed.

"I'm fine, Olivier." He replied. Oliver's eyes widened a little when Logan used his real name. He just poured him another drink and patted his hand.

"You look like you crawled through hell. Come on, lay down." Oliver tried to maneuver him but Logan just stood up and made his way for the door.

"No I'm fine. I better get back."

"Oh yeah, I saw the team on the news. Looks like you took the brunt of the abuse from that sapien raid." Oliver said. "Go easy on yourself, you're not gonna be young forever." he joked. Logan turned back and pulled Oliver into a hug.

"I—I don't say this enough but I love you, son." Logan sighed when Oliver hugged him back without hesitation.

"Everyday isn't enough for you?" Oliver chuckled. Logan pulled back and held Oliver's arms.

"I'd tell you every second if I could. I'm proud of who you are. No matter what happens."

"Dad, you're scaring me. Do you want me to call Raven to come pick you up?" He asked as he reached for his phone.

"No, I'll get back on my own. Just be safe tonight."

"Kurt told me the same thing. Since when don't you two tell me everything?"

"Only when it's nothing to worry about." Logan said as he pulled Oliver into another hug. "I'll see ya later Oli." Oliver watched him go before he took out his cellphone. He dialed Raven but she didn't answer. He tried Kurt and he picked up almost immediately.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Listen, has my dad been with you at all today?"

"... No. He's been AWOL since the morning meeting." Kurt confessed.

"Kurt Wagner! You waited until now to tell me that!?" Oliver yelled.

"I didn't want you to worry if it was nothing. You know how he gets in his moods and wanders off on his own. We've been trailing after him all night."

"Well that's what you get for not telling me. He was just here." Oliver turned around when Kurt teleported the team into his living room. He hung up as Kurt advanced on him quickly.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked.

"I'm fine but Kurt he was acting kind of weird."

"Like how?" Raven asked.

"Like he was disoriented. He was a mess but he wasn't wobbling or anything. But..."

"What is it?" Agent Drew asked.

"He called me Olivier." He answered.

"If that supposed to mean something?" Raven asked.

"To us it does. It's our code for help. When he says my real name it means one of us isn't seeing the full picture. What ever spooked him started this morning on the airship. Kurt, don't let anything happen to my dad." He pleaded.

"I won't baby. But you gotta come with us. I don't wanna leave you here - whoever is after him might come for you next."

As soon as they teleported back to the airship the team got called away for another raid. Oliver sat in Kurt's room and waited for them to return. He tried to relax but he kept getting chills. Like something unnatural was happening. He was suddenly overcome with the feeling that something terrible happened to Kurt. No matter how much he tried he couldn't shake it. He nearly jumped out of his skin when his phone rang. "Hello."

"Oli... come to the commissary. We're back." Kurt said. He sounded so tired and Oliver wanted to question why he didn't just teleport to the room to get him but he was just glad to hear his voice. He was surprised to find not just the team but people he hadn't seen in years collected there.

"Dr. Strange? Emma? It's been forever. My God what are you doing here?" He asked. He jumped when he laid eyes on Tony. It was so rare he ever saw the man the financed the lab he worked in. "Mr. Stark?"

"Look here, Oliver..." Emma said as she positioned a young blonde girl in front of him.

"No!" Logan got between them and stopped whatever she was going to do to him. "Not him."

"Logan—" Kurt started. "We have to."

"Have to what? That two of you are scaring me." Oliver said as she grabbed Kurt's hand. He felt the older man tense and was surprised when Kurt looked at him sharply. Kurt stared at him and Oliver couldn't read his expression. He was surprised and a little ashamed. He was hiding something - they all were. Kurt looked at Logan - wondering what to do. Logan glared at him, silently warning him. "One of you better speak up while I'm willing to listen to you." Kurt squeezed his hand and forced a smile.

"It's one of those things - I don't want you to worry if it turns out to be nothing." Kurt said.

"Tell him!" Scott demanded. "Tell him or I will."

"No! We don't need him for the mission. And if we fail and we're stuck here—"

"You can't keep him ignorant - it's like keeping his mind hostage." Emma reasoned.

"Hostage? Dad, what are you guys talking about?" Oliver asked. They all looked at Logan like they all suddenly knew why he didn't want Oliver involved in whatever was happening.

"Logan this is sad. Even for you. It's time to wake up." Scott said as he pulled Oliver away from Kurt.

"Let go!" Oliver dug his nails into his forearm. Scott tried to keep his hold on him but Oliver's nails caught a nerve and he couldn't get his grip to cooperate.

"Leave him alone." Logan said. "Kurt get him out of here."

"Logan—"

"We don't have time for this." Dr. Strange pointed out. He waved his hand over Oliver's head and he passed out immediately. Logan caught him before he he could hit the floor and glared at Steven. "There - I absolved you of your ambiguity. Stash him somewhere and hope he's spared when the witch loses control."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 65 6
Summary in works, Rated M for Mature
51.6K 1.5K 20
Y/n Aigner, the son of Victor Creed A.K.A Sabertooth has been on a mission of vengeance ever since his mother was slain in front of him at age nine...
3.2K 97 15
~Just after the events of X2~ Cybele Nyx falls in love with the Incredible Nightcrawler, Kurt Wagner. The story holds within the two completely diffe...
20.1K 733 59
Kurt Wagner is a normal teenage boy, or at least normal for a circus acrobat. He loves to run, joke with his sister, Amanda, and read. He's a devout...