Bind Chapter 5

A/N: This chapter directly follows the last one so I decided to do a double update. This will more than likely only make sense to those who have read 'House of M' as it directly follows the events of that comic - if you haven't it's okay but this chapter makes a lot more sense if you have. Either way, enjoy :)

-----

Oliver woke when the sun shined in his eyes. The room was always so devastatingly bright in the morning. He tried to pull the covers over his head but something heavy was trapping it around his waist. "Mm... Kurt close the blinds." He growled.

"They're automated." Came a reply behind him. He felt the bed shift and looked at Kurt when he set his chin on his shoulder. "Must be time to get up."

"Mmm-no. Just a little longer..." Oliver yawned and stretched. Kurt tightened his arm around his waist.

"Guten morgen, geliebte." Kurt purred before he kissed his shoulder.

"Always a 'good' morning with you, baby." Oliver grinned wide. He could feel Kurt's tail coiling around his ankle.

"You were talking in your sleep." Kurt mentioned as he nuzzled the nape of his neck. "Bad dreams?"

"Something tells me it was but I... I can't for the life of me remember what it was about. Especially now, when you're putting your mouth on me and making me... squirm— stop it." He whined. Kurt was a master of teasing strokes and endless tickles. It was the most exquisite torture to have his fingers skimming down his neck, sweeping over his nipples - his short nails scraping his abdomen before he gripped his hip. His tail slide between Oliver's legs and hiked them open before the pointed tip traced a feather light trail up the inside of his thigh.

Oliver couldn't help the sounds that escaped his throat. He was barely awake and already his nerves were humming. He flexed and growled when Kurt nipped at his ear. It was a little annoying to have someone who knew his body so well. Every tender spot and trick nerve that revved him up. He couldn't think until Kurt's hands dipped down to grip his cock. "Ahh... Kurt I have to get to the lab." He stopped for a moment and glanced up at the beside clock.

"There's time." He assure Oliver. "Well there is if you stop resisting me."

"Who could resist you? I think it's impossible." Oliver said as he let Kurt turn him on to his back. He really was handsome with all his long dark hair and gold eyes. Sculpted muscles under soft blue fuzz. Oliver cupped his face and pulled him down for a kiss. All the while wrapping his legs around Kurt's back. His erection slid right along his crevasse and nudged into his balls.

Kurt pulled away to grab the tiny bottle of lube out of his nightstand. His dog tags brushed right over Oliver's chin and he hummed as he ran his hands down Kurt's chest. He had a few battle scars but Oliver tried not to think about the dangerous situations his lover found himself in because of his occupation. He whined at the loss of contact when Kurt leaned back to prepare him.

"Think warm thoughts, mein liebling..." Kurt muttered as he wet his fingers. Oliver gasped and gripped the pillows. He hated cold things and lube was no exception. It always seemed to be freezing as Kurt rubbed it on him - only warming up once he slipped his finger inside.

"Fuck!"

"Be patient." Kurt joked as he worked Oliver open. He was enjoying the show. Oliver was so cute when he was flustered. The color in his cheeks darkened and his bright blue eyes half lid. He would alternate between licking his lips and biting them. His body taut in anticipation. All the while letting out a chorus of soft moans and purrs. Kurt bit his own bottom lip thinking of the way Oliver was able to make his voice vibrate when he was deeply pleased. If he wasn't purring then that meant he wasn't doing something right.