Too Young To Love

By _Ninaa

Sixteen year old Cali was born and raised in Los Angeles, California by her mother Violet and big brother Cai... More

Please Read ..
Chapter One - Introducing Characters.
*Chapter Two - Hiding each others feelings.
*Chapter Three - You can't know.
*Chapter Four - It's time to move on.
Chapter Six - Baby on board / Kiss and tell.
Chapter Seven - Can you keep a secret?
Chapter Eight - Starting over.
Chapter Nine - Let's make it official.
Chapter Ten - Where were you?
Chapter Eleven - Never trust a hoe / Time for a change.
Chapter Twelve - Saying goodbye isn't as easy as I thought.
*Chapter Thirteen - A new beginning.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
*Chapter Fourteen - Meeting the family.
Chapter Fifteen - Things aren't what they seem to be.
*Chapter Sixteen - Things just aren't working out.
Chapter Seventeen - Running away.
*Chapter Eighteen - Time to call it a quits / New beginnings.
Chapter Nineteen - Surprise, Surprise / Let's talk it out.
*Chapter Twenty - I made a mistake, I'm sorry.
Chapter TwentyOne - Reality Check.
Chapter TwentyTwo - It can't be true.
Chapter TwentyThree - It was all a dream.
Chapter TwentyFour - Making the wrong choices.
... Chapter TwentyFive - Taking what's mine!
Chapter TwentySix - We have to find him.
Chapter TwentySeven - Is all of this worth it?
Chapter TwentyEight - When is the drama going to end?
Chapter TwentyNine - Family is everything / Another fresh start.
Chapter Thirty - Good Times.
Chapter ThirtyOne - I'm telling it all.
Chapter ThirtyTwo - Guess what? / This isn't going to work.
Chapter ThirtyThree - Time to tell the truth / What's really going on?
Chapter ThirtyFour - The truth is in the letter.
Chapter ThirtyFive - Did I make the right decision?
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Chapter Five - New relationships.

5.2K 192 13
By _Ninaa

-The Next Day-

Cali's P.O.V

My date with Brian last night was amazing, I loved the way he treated me. We learned a lot about one another and we've learned that we have a lot in common.

Brian and I have decided to go on another date but in a different environment. I think this is the beginning of something special.

After seeing Killian with his girl last night and how much they like each other I've came to the conclusion that him and I would never become one.

-----

"So you like him?" Ciara asked as she walked into my bedroom followed by London.

"I'm not gone even lie, I like him a lot."

They both squealed in excitement. "Cali and Brian sitting in a tree F U C K I N G--"

"London!" I yelled out before she could finish her remix of the song.

"Whaaat?" She asked all innocent as we all burst out into laughter.

"Why you so nasty gir'?" Cici asked as she continued to laugh.

"Shit, I have no idea." She replied with a shrugg.

"Any who .. You guys I think Brian and I are really going to become something special in the future." I told them.

"I knew you would like him, he's perfect for you." Cici smiled.

"What about me? London needs to be loved too." She poked out her bottom lip.

"London you know I got you, I just had to take care of Cali first." Cici spoke. "You know she gets bipolar when she's single." They both shared a laugh.

"Ha-ha very funny." I threw a pillow at them both.

Sighh, I love my girls.

Caiden's P.O.V

I've Been chilling at the trap a lot lately since Killian found himself a girl. I think maybe I should do the same ... Naw, fuck that. Female's are like a twenty four hour job.

She's cool people though, I hope they last cause Killian's a real loyal dude and that shit is like one in a million.

After rolling up a few blunts I decided to watch a little TV until Cali calls me for dinner.

-----

"Bruh wake yo' ass up." I heard Killian say.

"Well look who's back, nigga I thought I'd never see yo' ass again."

He chuckled. "Man you know I could never stay away for too long."

"You right." I sat up. "So what's up with you? I asked.

"Man I'm just chillin'." I could tell he was happy by the way he kept smiling an shit.

"Damn nigga she done got yo' ass tripped." I laughed.

"Naw bruh, never." He replied. "But what's up with you?"

"I'm Gucci, I'm just tryna figure out who this lil nigga is that Cali went out with last night."

"She seeing someone?" He asked. "Ain't she a little too young?"

"Hell yeah but Imma find out what's up." I told him.

"Handle that." We dapped.

After chillin' with Killian and smoking a few more blunts I decided to go home, I needed to sleep this shit off.

"Aye bruh Imma hit you up later." I told him.

"Coo', I'm about to head home."

We both left the trap together. All I wanna do now is eat, sleep and fuck.

Killian's P.O.V

Walking into to this empty house everyday is driving me crazy. I hate how Trinity come's over in the day but never sleeps at night, we gone have to talk about that.

Talking to Cai today was cool, I missed that shit but having to talk to him about Cali be fucking me up inside. I hate calling her a kid or talking about how young she is to date because in all honesty at one point I wanted her in my life, shit's so fucked up right now.

Hearing a knock at the door I quuckly got up to answer it.

"Heyy baby." She took me into her arms.

"Trinity?" I questioned. "What you doing here?"

She looked at me with confusion in her face. "What? You don't want me here?" She asked.

"You know I do." I held onto her waist while getting a handful of her ass. "I just thought you'd be home."

"Well maybe I don't wanna be home." She smirked. "How about I spend the night."

"Let's go upstairs." I took her hand into mines to lead us both into my bedroom. She already knew what I was tryna get into tonight.

leading us both into bed I began to slowly lay kisses onto her neck, I listened as she moaned after each kiss.

"Right there baby." She whispered as I kissed and sucked on her spot.

"Come here." I pulled her little body on top on mines as I continued to kiss all over her body.

Laying her on her back I slowly kissed from her lips to her thighs enjoying every bit of her sweet, soft skin.

I spread both her legs then began eating her alive. She pulled onto my hair as I flicked my tongue and sucked on her pearl, I devoured that.

"You like that?" I smirked while coming up for air.

"Don't stop baby." She pushed my head back down causing me to chuckle. "Mmm." I could tell she was at her limit. A few minutes later I was cleaning up her juices with my tongue.

Hovering over her tiny body I then kissed her lips making sure she taste herself.

She turned her head shyly as I broked the kiss. "To late to be getting all shy now." I told her.

Kissing her repeadly on her neck trying to distract her I slowly placed all of me inside of her warm wetness, Shit felt so good.

After about an hour we were all done, instead of using a condom I just pulled out. Safe sex is the best sex but shit, I like it raw.

Her tiny body layed beside me as I held onto her tiny waist. Hearing her light snores made me smile.

Maybe being with Trinity is the best thing for me.

Cali's P.O.V

"Wanna chill at the park?" Brian asked through the phone, his voice is so smooth and sexy.

"Sure, I'll be there in ten."

"Naw, I'll be there to get you in ten." He told me.

I giggled. "Okayy."

I ran into my bedroom to quickly change into something a little more comfortable. After I was done I grabbed my phone then made my way out to the living room.

"Where you going?" Cai asked.

"Out with a friend Cai, chill.

"So when you gone introduce this lil' nigga to me?"

"How about now." I told him as the doorbell rang. "That should be him."

I got up to quickly open the door before Cai did.

"Heyy." I spoke shyly.

"Wassup." He brought me into a hug.

Cai stood beside me giving Brian one of his death stares.

"Cai stopp." I whispered. "Brian this is my big brother Caiden, Cai this is my friend Brian."

"Sup." Cai said.

"Where you taking her?"

"We gone chill at the park." Brian told him.

"Iight coo' just bring her back before them street lights come on."

"Caidennn." I whined.

"Don't Caidennn me." He mocked. "I ain't 'bout to be no uncle unless Killian and Trinity decide on having a kid."

"Whatever."

"She'll be home by six." Brian spoke.

We both got into his car then made our way to the park. Throughout the entire ride I thought about what Cai said. Is Killian really gonna have a baby with that girl? I thought it would be me some day but I guess not everything you want is going to come your way.

"Cali we here." I must have been thinking longer than I thought.

"There's so many people here today." I looked around at all the cute little couples and families all smiling while having a good time.

"I hope you wasn't expecting for us to be here by ourselves." He told me.

"Naw I just thought less people would be here." I smiled.

"Come on." He held onto my hand leading us both to an empty table while sitting beside me. "Did you have fun last night?" He asked.

"Too much." I smiled. "I hope we can do that again."

"Last night was only the beginning." He lightly chuckled. "There was one thing I forgot to give you though."

"What's tha--"

He cut me off by pressing his soft pink lips against mines.

After a few minutes I broke the kiss, I wasn't expecting him to do what he did at all.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I told him.

I paused for a minute before pressing my lips onto his once again, kissing him felt so right.

Pulling away I looked away shyly. He placed his hand onto my chin directing my face to his.

"I like you Cali."

Those words made my cheeks heat up. "I like you too." I told him.

"Hopefully one day I'll be able to call you my girl." He held onto my hand.

"Hopefully." I whispered as I layed my head onto his shoulder watching the view of the sunset.

Maybe Brian is what I need.

How do you feel about everyone's decisions.

Will Brian and Cali become a couple?

Will Killian and Trinity's relationship last?

Keep reading to find out more! REMEMBER to please VOTE AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 101 26
Bria is 16 goin on 17. She is the girly but tomboy type. Her mother abandoned her when she was little so its just her and her 18 year old brother Kin...
865 22 20
Savannah lives a distressing life, her mom has anger issues but refuses to believe anyone. Its caused Savannah to do a lot of bad things, at the age...
95.7K 2.1K 26
16 Year old essence and her brother grew up in an abusive home when her mother got addicted to drugs and had different men running in and out of thei...
332 14 12
My name Naomi but I go by Nuni, I'm only 19 but lets just say my story is a story I don't want nobody to know, once I move outta this dump maybe I'll...