Imperfectly Perfect For Me

By SabinaUlonen

*her heart and mind made peace in his arms* More

Imperfectly Perfect My Life
Imperfectly Perfect First Meeting
Imperfectly Perfect Cheesecakes
Imperfectly Perfect Drama Lesson
Imperfectly Perfect Friendship
Imperfectly Perfect Just Friend
Imperfectly Perfect Day with Jace
Imperfectly Perfect Jace's Family
Imperfectly Perfect Apology
Imperfectly Perfect Not Love
Imperfectly Perfect Mia
Imperfectly Perfect Feelings
Imperfectly Perfect Outfit
Imperfectly Perfect Forgiveness
Imperfectly Perfect Storm of Emotions
Imperfectly Perfect Song
Imperfectly Perfect Kiss
Imperfectly Perfect Date
Imperfectly Perfect Morning After
Imperfectly Perfect Cooking XO
Imperfectly Perfect Making out & Meet the Parents
Imperfectly Perfect News
Imperfectly Perfect Fight Back
Imperfectly Perfect Mine & Yours
Imperfectly Perfect Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow & another embarrassing things.
Imperfectly Perfect Car Journey & Sleeping Place
Imperfectly Perfect Words in the Dark
Imperfectly Perfect Unconditional Love
Imperfectly Perfect Secret
Imperfectly Perfect Game
Imperfectly Perfect "Love Me"
Imperfectly Perfect Love Making
Imperfectly Perfect Friends & Family
Imperfectly Perfect Big Brother
Imperfectly Perfect Luna
Imperfectly Perfect Gift
Imperfectly Perfect New Year
Imperfectly Perfect "Save Us"
Imperfectly Perfect Endless Love
Imperfectly Perfect Her Smile
Imperfect Perfect Her Eyes
Imperfectly Perfect Good-Bye
Imperfectly Perfect Promise
Imperfectly Perfect our Home
Imperfectly Perfect Together
Imperfectly Perfect our Ending

Imperfectly Perfect *Never Have I Ever*

2.8K 120 16
By SabinaUlonen

Chapter 14 

Aimee P.O.V

I escaped to the kitchen because I really needed a glass of cold ice water. They all went a little overboard about my new outfit. The skirt was too short in my opinion that I would never wear it outside the house ever. Then the top was cute but I felt like it needed a cardigan over it. My shoulders plus a little bit of cleavage was showing and it made me feel even more insecure. Just as I took a big gulp of water the one person I really did not want to encounter with spoke.

“Aimee, listen about what I said…” Jace started. But I was not having it.

“Jace, just leave me alone. Please, I can't do this anymore. Just as I forgive you and we are cool something like that happens and you can't expect me to always forgive you.”

“But I want your forgiveness. Look, every time I say something stupid like I don’t mean it. I was just getting really irritated that Logan was hitting on you.”

“Logan was not hitting on me,” I knew Logan totally wasn't because there was only one girl in his heart and it wasn’t me. “Besides why would you get irritated? Was someone jelly?” And just like that I knew that Jace was really just jealous. For what I didn’t know but the fact was evident in his bright hazel eyes.

“What? I was not jealous. I just think that Logan is not the right person for you,” the more Jace talked the redder his face was getting. Maybe he did have some feeling for me. Still, I was not impressed. I stood there just staring at the wall when suddenly the banana appeared in front of my face.

“Look, I am sorry for the things I said I really didn’t mean it. You don’t have stilts instead of legs. I promise not to call them that ever again. Look at this yellow banana. Just look at it. It wants you to be happy, look it even smiling at you” The banana joke finally got me and I cracked a smile.

“There it is the smile I love,” teased Jace but something in his eyes made me hot all of the sudden.

I really did not know what it was in Jace that made me forgive him so easily but whatever it was made me uncomfortable. I really didn’t want to like a person only for him to tease me and not in a good way. As I was a little lost in my own word I felt him take my hand.

“What are you doing?” I asked watching Jace take something from his pocked.

“I should have given it back to you a long time ago but I always forgot,” he said as he took my right ring finger and slipped a ring on it. As I watched him my heart started to beat faster. The moment was so intensive and my cheeks were on fire. When Jace finally stepped away from me I looked at my right hand and saw what I have been missing. My friendship ring that was with Jace all this time, I totally forgot about it. The penguin ring looked as it never left me. Well now I had some good news for Sky because she gone nuts when I said that I kinda lost it.

“Thank you.” I smiled a real smile.

“You’re welcome, Aimee,” Jace said as he was looking into my eyes. Just like that we were in our world again. I didn’t even realize that we were starting to lean into each other when someone shouted from the living room.

“Aimee and Jace, we are starting to watch the movie. Bring the food and drinks,” trust Sky to ruin the moment. Wait, did I and Jace seriously had a moment here? I looked at Jace and he looked at me. You can say that the situation was really awkward.

“We better go there or she will come here herself,” I said and quickly took the bowl with popcorn. Jace murmured something too while he took the drinks for the guys.

When we stepped into the living room the movie was already on. The only free spot to sit was the love couch. Jace and I awkwardly made our way to sit there. For the next couple of hours we watched the movies. The second movie we watched was about a girl who was murdered by a guy from her school. She turned into a ghost and wanted revenge on him. She started by killing all his friends and family. Let me tell you that were one of most scary movies I have ever watched. And I watched a bunch thanks to the Blue and Alex’s passion for them. When the ghost girl was ready to kill again I was all but ready to leave and hide under my bed. I looked around the room only to find Sky sitting on Blue and hiding her face in his chest. The same goes for Nali, she hid her face in her hands and had Alex's arm around her for the protection. Logan just watched the movie with a smile and I though he was crazy. I heard the scream from the TV and jumped from the fear. Ugh this movie does nothing for my fear of scary movies. As I was panicking I felt someone taking my hand and squeezing it.

I looked at my hand and found that Jace was holding it. We didn’t say anything but the gesture made me happy. For the rest of the movie I couldn’t think about anything but his hand on mine. His hand was so much bigger than mine. Finally I felt like nothing can hurt me.

When the movie ended Sky turned the light on and was smirking for some reason. I was a little disappointed that the movie ended because I don’t have the warm of Jace's hand on me anymore.

“Let’s get drunk and tell each other how we really feel,” she smirked and I knew her inner party monster was out. Nothing can safe us now.

“Or more like everything we were too afraid to say sober,” supported her Nali smirking my way. Oh no, they were up to something I can feel it in my bones. The feeling never lie to me.  

“Guys, we don’t have any alcohol,” I said afraid that I was wrong. Please please let them not have any, I begged but it was all in vain.

“That what you think,” smiled Nali. And I knew that I could not escape even if I wanted to.

“But just getting drunk is boring so we are going to play a game,” joined Alex.

“That is why we are playing 'Never have I ever'” Said Blue.

Trust my friend to play that game. It wouldn't be my first time drinking but I was afraid of the things it would reveal. Of course I would not be a party pooper and spoil theirs fun. The first time I played this game was at the end of sophomore year. We had fun but I never think that I would ever forgive some disturbing facts I found about some people.

For those who never played it the game is started with the players getting into a circle. Then the first player says a simple statement starting with “Never have I ever”. Anyone who has done what the first player has not, must drink. Play then continues around the circle, and the next person makes a statement.

As we all got into a circle with shots in front of us, the game began.

“Never have I ever slept in class,” started Sky. Ugh I wanted to kill her. As I took my drink everybody looked at me waiting for my explanation. Frankly I was very surprised that not even one guy slept in class. I was thinking that maybe Logan did but I was wrong. As the bitter taste of alcohol burned my throat I explained.

“What? You can't blame me. Math is my personal lullaby.” Everybody laughed a little at that but I was really serious about what I have said.

“Never have I ever had or have a boyfriend or girlfriend,” I said and watched as they all took a drink. To tell the truth I was sad that I never had a boyfriend but I couldn’t do anything about that. Other thing was that I was kinda disappointed that Jace took a drink also.

“Never have I ever used someone else's toothbrush,” said Jace and pulled a face when he saw Blue taking a drink.

“Please don’t tell me it was my toothbrush,” begged Sky.

“Well about that…” Started Blue.

“Gross!” Sky shouted.

“You can't blame me I stayed overnight and forgot to take my toothbrush besides we done nastier things than that,” finished Blue with a pervy smile.

“TMI! What you do in bedroom stays in bedroom,” shouted Nali and I agreed with her by nodding my head. The game then continued with Alex.

“Never have I ever eaten a sushi.” All of us girls took a drink. All guys gave each other a high five because they thought that sushi was a girly food to eat.

“Never have I ever googled myself” Continues Blue. Alex and Logan took a drink. I just watched them with a questing look.

“What? You never know what you can find about yourself in the internet.” Defended Alex and Logan just nodded agreeing with him. I just smiled at them. Next was Logan's turn and I was a little scared at what he might say.

“Never have I ever been in love with a fictional character,” I knew I had all the reasons to be scared of what he might say. I took a drink of my alcohol again. I felt a little childish that I was the only one but I couldn’t help myself.

“Never have I ever cried while watching titanic.” Jace said and we all took a drink.

“Jace you are heartless,” I joked to which he just showed me his tongue. What a gentlemen I thought.

“Never have I ever lied about sexual preference to avoid a date,” said Sky. I knew she knows something because she watched Blue took his drink with a smirk.

“Babe, that was totally not cool.”

“Well I am sure our friends would love to hear the story and I would love to hear it once again.” Sky smiled and was ready to burst out laughing. Oh, I was so ready to hear this one.

“I was standing near the shop that Sky went into and this one annoying girl would not leave me alone. I didn’t know what to say so the first think that left my mouth was that I was gay. The girl didn’t believe me but as Sky finally came back I acted as a gay and the girl finally backed off.”

“At first I was all but ready to attack the girl but then Blue turned and started to sequel and jumping like a girl saying that he saw a hot dude that he would love to jump on. I wasn’t even mad the whole situation was hilarious.” Sky finished with tears in her eyes because she was laughing so much. We all laughed too and Blue just murmured something about not doing that ever again. 

It was my turn again and wanted to get my revenge on Logan. I thought about what he could have done that neither of the rest of us done.

“Never have been in a police car,” I finally said and watched happily when only Logan took a drink.

“Care to tell the story behind it?” asked Blue.

“Got in the fight with some people in the bar and broke couple of tables there.” He said sheepishly. I just shook my head at him. He told that as if he was a little kid who didn’t get a cookie.

“Okay, my turn. Never have I ever puked after a roller coaster.” I knew that Blue said that only to get his own revenge on Sky. Last year I, Sky, Blue, Nali and Alex went to the amusement park and let me tell you never give Sky food before going onto a roller coaster. But Sky wasn’t the only one.

“That was one of my worst dissections to eat before getting on a roller coaster” Said Logan after finishing his drink. Sky just nodded happily seeing as she wasn’t the only one. Alex continued the game.

“Never have I ever been asked out by a guy,” only Sky and Nali took a drink seeing as I was the forever alone and guys weren’t into well me. I just looked sadly around the room when my gaze stopped on Jace. He just looked at me oddly and shook his head as if not believing that I have never been asked out. Well pal, believe it as it was the true. Wow my love life is sad.

“Never have I ever pretended to be on the phone with somebody,” said Nali and only Sky took a drink.

“What? There is no a better way to ignore someone than pretending to be on the phone,” she explained and the truth was that her reason sounded pretty good.

“Never have I ever got an A+ on a test,” said Logan and everyone took a drink. “Wow now I feel stupid.” He then said. I just smiled and told him that it's alright.

“Never have I ever had a sex on a plane,” said Jace and smirked when Blue drank his shot. When Blue looked at Sky she unwillingly took her also. Well at least we know that Blue didn’t cheat on Sky.

“Was it when we had our excursion with the whole biology class last year? I knew you looked too happy coming from the bathroom. Lucky jerk” Said Alex with his own smirk.

“Dude, the best ride of should I say flight in my life,” smirked Blue while putting his arm around Sky. What was with guys and smirks when they got some action? Ugh males, never understood them. Sky at the same moment was redder than lobster.

“Aw munchkin don’t be shy, I love you,” tried Blue to get in Sky's good book again.

“I love you is eight letters so it is bullshit,” she replied.

“Come on, I still fall for you every day,” Blue totally turned his romantic side on.

“I am in love with an idiot,” smiled finally Sky.

“But I am your idiot,” finished Blue. As I watched them I must admit I was a little jealous of them. They had the most perfect relationships that I have ever seen. It was filled with passion, jokes, lust and you can see how truly they loved each other. I on the other hand was really afraid that I will never find someone. As Blue and Sky's love fight finished the game finally continued.

“Never have I ever slept in the bathtub,” said Sky and it was really sad that only I took my shot. She totally did that to get me even more drunk.  

“Really? How did you manage to do that?” Asked Jace but not in a mean way.

“You can't blame me. I wish I was mermaid so I can sleep in the tub and not die. Imagine all the reasons to be a mermaid. No period, no pants, perfect hair, you also get to lure man into their death and don’t forget free clam bra.” I could already feel how the alcohol was slowly taking control of my speech. Like they say alcohol goes in happiness comes out.

The game went on and on. At the end we just drank without even a statement but all in all we had real fun. The last thing I remember is how someone pulled me up and the feeling of the soft bed. 

***********

I woke up to somebody shaking me up. I cracked my eyes a little and was ready to scream for that person to leave me alone. I just wanted to sleep and waking up wasn't on my agenda at least for a couple more hours. I am lucky that I don’t have a hangover or a major head pain. I think I got that from my dad as he always said that his body doesn’t know the word hangover. When the shaking didn’t stop I finally opened my eyes fully and found Logan standing near the bed I was sleeping in.

“What the…” I started but closed my mouth when he putted his forefinger to his lips. I obeyed him and quietly started to stand up only to find a hand pulling me back. I snapped my head to the person who most defiantly slept with me the whole night and found Jace. My checks turned red from thinking that again we slept together on the same bed. Slowly I putted my pillow into Jace's embrace and finally I was free.

When I and Logan finally made our way to the kitchen I was ready to go crazy because the clock showed only 8 am. No wonder that the house is so silent.

“You are about to lose my friendship,” I said dangerously. I was very serious about that. Who in the right mind wake up their friend on Sunday at 8 am, not the one who likes you that for sure!

“Wait, wait, wait, did you forgot that we have some business to take care off and without you I don’t think that I can do it,” Logan said and he sounded sad. At first I didn’t know what he was talking about but then the name Mia popped into my head and it all felt into places.

“OH THAT!” I shouted.

“Yeah that, you may want to change your clothes if you don’t want to go in Jace's shirt.” When he said Jace's shirt I thought he was joking but then looking down I realize that he wasn’t.

“WHAT THE SPONGE?” I shouted. I thought that I had my own shirt but now looking down it most clearly was Jace's, the one he wore yesterday. I really wanted to ask him why I had his shirt but knew that I and Logan need to leave soon before any of them woke up. It was unluckily that any of them would be on feet before noon but you never could be sure. Besides I didn’t know how long the trip to Mia would take.  

“I love Bob too, now hurry up you can go shower and all that girls stuff but we need to leave before nine.” He said and went to the living room I guess to watch TV. Logan was stiff and I understood him. He didn’t know the outcome of this and neither have I. I just prayed that it would go well.

I did as he told and went to the bathroom. I really didn’t want to smell like alcohol while meeting Logan's love. Because I didn’t want to put my yesterday’s outfit I took something from Nali's walk in wardrobe. She had too many and I think that even if I take some she would not even notice. Or if she saw me now she would think that it was mine clothes not hers. I am just glad that I remembered to take my own new pair of underwear with me. When I was ready I stepped into a living room finding out that nobody have woken up still. That made it easier for us to leave after writing them a note.

We made our way to his car and started our journey.

Jace P.o.V.

“Never have I ever slept in the bathtub,” said Sky and I smiled when I saw that only Aimee took her drink. 

“Really? How did you manage to do that?” I asked.

“You can't blame me. I wish I was mermaid so I can sleep in the tub and not die. Imagine all the reasons to be a mermaid. No period, no pants, perfect hair, you also get to lure man into their death and don’t forget free clam bra.” I just chuckled at her because she sounded so cute when she tried to explain the benefits of being a mermaid.

We had so much fun that at the end we just continued to drink without any reason. We all were tipsy some more than others. I was tipsy but my brain functioned pretty well. Aimee was falling asleep and I knew she needs her sleep. I took her into my arms and started to walk.

“Jace be careful with her,” started Sky with a drunk smile on her face when it turned serious “For my best friend I would lie, cry, take a bullet and most defiantly kill anyone who would even think about hurting her.” She finished with a scary face. From her face I knew she wasn’t kidding. I just nodded and continued my way to one of many bedrooms this house has. I laid her on the bed and walked to the door to leave when she stopped me.

“Jace…” She said and started turning around. I knew if she wouldn't stop she will fall for sure. I made my way to her again and saw that she already took her top off. I felt my face heating up. It most surly wasn’t the first time when I saw girl in her bra but it was the first time that the sigh made me blush. She was all but ready to take her skirt off also but I stopped her because I didn’t think that my heart could take it. I took my shirt off and pulled it on her. It fell to her thighs and I pulled her skirt off. It came off easily thanks for it already being opened up. I exhaled slowly and was once again ready to leave when she again stopped me.

“Jace… Stay.” She said and I could not leave after that. I knew that it was the alcohol talking and after she wakes up we wouldn’t remember any of this but I couldn’t do anything.

“What are you doing to me,” I murmured and lay next to her. To my surprise she answered.

“I can't hear you it's too dark in here,” she said seriously and went to sleep again. Only Aimee only her I laughed quietly and was out myself.

The moment I was up the next day I noticed right away that Aimee wasn’t in the bed with me anymore. That made me a little upset but I thought that maybe she was downstairs with everybody else. As I made my way down I saw Blue and Sky making their way down also. Blue had a smirk and Sky was blushing like crazy but still smiling. I think that they were horniest couple I ever came across in my entire life.

As we all made our way to the kitchen we all saw a yellow post-it note on the fridge. Sky made it first and started to read out loud.

“Good morning people. I would gladly be sleeping right now myself but someone woke me up for a little get away cough Logan cough. Don’t worry we will see you all tomorrow. Have fun cleaning the place! Love you, from Aimee.” As Sky was reading Nali and Alex came down too and heard the note also. I was kinda sad and angry at the same time. I could not believe that after sleeping with me even if she didn’t know about it she was now on a date with Logan.

“Ugh, lucky brat, escaped the cleaning duty,” said Sky and Blue together. I guess they hated cleaning.

“Well what are you all waiting for? Start cleaning people and Jace even if I might admit that your six-pack is nice please put a shirt on” Said Nali and started cleaning. Alex murmured that he has a better body and that Nali doesn’t need to watch other ones. I remembered that my shirt must still be in the bedroom where I and Aimee slept and went there. I could have putted a new clean t-shirt that I had with me but decided to put the one Aimee had on when she slept. Even though the T-shirt smelled a little bit of alcohol it smelled more of Aimee. Her scent made me smiling like a fool and I knew I had it really bad. I guess no one can really surely say how we fall in love. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

WOOOOOOP WOOOOOP JACE finally realised that he loves Aimee... but who said that love is easy? 

Thanks again for reading so far ^^ Just let me know if you find this story funny? cute? good? etc ;) 

yep, this is one of my favourites chapters <3 heheh 

I had fun writing the "Never have I ever" game :D (even though I wrote it about half a year ago ... 

P.S The picture is cute ^^ I thought it fit Aimee and Jace sleeping episode ;)!!!! 

The song is deep and fast at the same time which get perfectly well with this chapter ;) 
The fast part for the "Never have I ever" game and the deep goes well with Jace's feelings ... seriously listen to the words they are epic ;D !!! Cause Aimee makes Jace grow "TALL" 

Have a nice day lovelies,

SABINA xxxx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185 73 76
horror and sad and happy little bit
10.1K 364 14
Sequal to "I see you".
414 8 21
π™Έπš—πšπš’πšπšπšŽπš›πšŽπš—πš- πš—πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 πš—πš˜πš› πš‹πšŠπš *old don't read*
2.3K 190 33
give it a chance