scars (Aaron carpenter)

By you_were_my_PARADISE

scar [skahr] noun 'A lasting aftereffect of trouble, especially a lasting psychological injury resulting fro... More

Prologue and Trailer
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
Not a real chapter.
31. (Somewhat mature...)
IM BAACK!
32.
33.
34.
im sorry
Epilogue
Sequal?
Help.
SEQUEL!

27.

7.2K 154 137
By you_were_my_PARADISE

Song list:
Somebody to you-The Vamps ft. Demi
It girl-Jason Derulo
Over board-Justin Bieber

I woke up well aware of last nights events. I was happy with what happened, just scared.

I rolled around to face Aaron. I looked up and smiled to myself when I saw he was still asleep. I cuddled closer to his body an felt the heat of his body.

I closed my eyes and just thought. It was an unbelievably amazing summer so far, and to make it better I have Aaron and all the others to be with. It's kinda hard to process the fact that I've been accepted by these people, they are the best thing that has happened to me.

Ever since they've been in my life my scars have been fading. I was just scared of being committed to someone. Scared of being hurt again, or me hurting Aaron like I did in the past.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a pair of familiar lips on my forehead, making my worries vanish.

"Good morning!" Aaron whispered in his raspy morning voice, which I must say turned me on.

"Mornin!" I smiled an pecked his lips.

"So does this mean you like me?" He asked slowly.

I smiled and brought his lips to mine, passionately kissing him. Smiling at the end of the kiss.

"Does that mean yes.?" He trailed of smiling.

"It means whatever you want it to." I smiled and got out of bed.

When I stood up I felt two warm hands on my waist. I turned around and was face to face with Aaron, my heart beat accelerating.

"Then it means yes." He whispered

I closed my eyes and stood on my tiptoes to become his height. Slowly but surely our lips met. After our 'moment' was over I got ready for the day.

I had on a black skater skirt and a dark purple pre-ripped half shirt, and to finish the look my favorite purple vans.

I grabbed my handheld mirror and did my usual light makeup, while Aaron got ready. While I was applying some mascara I felt a pair of masculine hands on my waist.

I Slightly shifted my eyes to look at Aaron. He smiled then placed his head on the top of my head.

"You look beautiful without makeup." He smiled cheekily.

"Your so cheesy, carpenter!" I laughed finishing up my makeup.

"Of course, Schanez!" he smirked, making me laugh.

I grabbed my phone and skipped down the stairs to be greeted by my favorite people in the world. A smile quickly appeared on my face and I gave them each a hug.

"Why so happy?!" Shawn laughed.

"I can't just be happy for no reason." I smiled.

"Hey guys!" Aaron greeted and wrapped an arm around my waist which I gladly let him, and leaned my head on his shoulder with a sigh.

"Woah, when did this happen?!" JJ asked surprised.

"Last night, they were making out on the couch." Matthew laughed.

"You saw that too?" Sav squealed.

"Wait, oh my gosh Chloe! I'm so happy for you!" Nat yelled hugging me.

"We all knew it was gonna happen eventually." Jacob laughed, and Sav slightly hit him.

"What do you mean?" I asked turning my head to the side.

"You guys are perfect for each other." Gilinsky smiled.

I slightly blushed an looked up an saw Aaron smiling at me. He then leaned down and pecked me sweetly on the lips.

"Okay, but were not an official couple." I announced. "Well not yet." I whispered to myself hoping I was right.

"Okay enough of this sappy shit." Taylor announced.

"Whatever, just go make out with Morgan." Megan said irritated.

"Will do." Taylor smiled grabbing Morgan's hand pulling her towards him so there bodies were now touching, he then smirked before connecting their lips.

We all knew Taylor was more into making out then a romantic relationship. Everyone wanted Taylor cause he was an amazing kisser, I've heard.

I was more into the sappy romantic relationships. I envied the cute couples I've seen. Like Jacob and Sav, they were so cute.

To prove my point Jacob whispered something in Sav's ear making her giggle then she whispered something back.

And of course there is Cassidy and Shawn, first couple to form and were so cute an everyone was jealous of them. The only thing is he's always away but they manage to keep a strong relationship which proves how perfect they are for each other.

I looked around at everyone and everyone was smiling, Well almost everyone. Nash stood they're looking shocked and disappointed.

I frowned a bit wondering why he was acting that way. I decided to ignore it an be happy myself.

"So what's the plan for today?" Razzle asked.

"First, Razzle do you remember anything that happened at the party?" I asked smiling at her.

"No.." She trailed Of looking at me suspiciously.

"And do you JJ?" I asked curiously smirking to myself.

"Nope, I was wasted." He laughed.

"Well," I smiled "you two made out!"

I know I shouldn't have done that, but who cares they belong together. They both looked at each other and smiled, and shook there head at each other. I raised a confused eyebrow at them.

"We've kinda been dating." Razzle shyly smiled.

My mouth dropped open. How long? Is it not official? Is JJ gonna make a move soon?

"Really?" Is all I seemed to get out.

Razzle and JJ shook their heads with smiles on their faces.

"Does anyone else have any confessions?" Becky asked shocked as well.

Everyone shook their heads no including me. "Okay then." Cam laughed.

"Our plans?" Hayes asked.

"Well first I have to tell you guys something." Aaron smiled looking down at me.

"Chloe and I are-"

"Getting married?!" Matt yelled, making everyone laugh.

"No, were leaving in three days." He smiled as well as I did.

"What?!" Sav screamed. "no! You can't leave me!"

"Only for a week Sav, calm down." I laughed.

"Oh well then, have fun." Carter shrugged.

"Why?" Christina asked glaring at Carter.

"We're going to a wedding." Aaron said "for my moms friend." He added.

"Can we come?" Cam asked.

"No!" I said instantly as did Aaron.

"Sorry but, I need I break from you guys." I laughed in a joking manner.

"So are we doing anything today or not?!" Bert asked annoyed.

"Not with you guys." Aaron smiled, and I gave him a questioning look.

"Chloe, would you like to go on a date with me?" Aaron asked handing me a single rose.

Of course I did, but I needed to fool with him for a bit. I put on a straight face.

"No." I scoffed, his face falling to a frown.

"Of course I would." I laughed pecking him on the lips.

"Well then, lets go!" He smiled grabbing my hand.

"Where to exactly?" I asked walking with him.

"It's a surprise." He smiled like usual, I loved his smile.

"Bye guys!" I waved to everyone before shutting the front door.

He turned on the radio so it played quietly as we drove. On the way their we already listened to amnesia by 5sos, life of the party by Shawn, and rude by magic. Aaron sang along to rude softly.

"Stop the car!" I yelled, he looked at me confused but stopped the car.

"What? Are you okay?" He asked worried.

"You can sing? Oh my gosh, your amazing!" I gaped.

"I guess, a little." He shyly smiled.

"A little?! How did I not know you could sing?!" I asked in pure happiness.

"I don't really tell people, it's my little secret." He smiled.

"Our little secret." I corrected him smiling.

He smiled back an started the car back up. We drove for a little longer and finally pulled into the destination.

I looked around and was astonished. I was actually extremely happy that we came here.

"The beach?" I said breathlessly.

It looked so beautiful, the water glistening, sand shining, and it was nearly empty. And the best part was my scars have faded.

"But I don't have a bathing suit." I said disappointed.

"I'm gonna buy you a new one." He smiled proudly.

"No, you don't have to, really." I said, I didn't want him to spend money on me.

"I know, but I want to." He smiled grabbing my hand.

He pulled me towards a boardwalk an dragged me into a bathing suit shop. I looked around and a certain bathing suit caught my eye.

It was a elegant looking red bikini. It would look great with my skin tone. I grabbed it and walked into the dressing room to put it on.

Once it was on I walked out to show Aaron. Once I was in the shop area he spotted me. His jaw slightly dropped and he scanned my body slowly.

"Uh, I-I I better go put my trunks on." He stuttered backing away knocking over a manicen.

"I think you just gave your boyfriend a boner." The guy behind the counter laughed.

I turned an looked at him wide eyed. "What?!" I asked shocked.

"Come on, you look sexy. He definitely thought so too." He smirked.

I slightly blushed, and decided not to respond to the sexy comment. Aaron finally came out in some blue trunks.

It was my turn to be overwhelmed. His abs were perfectly tone and I couldn't keep my eyes away.

Well if he can check me out I can check him out as much as I'd like.

"Didn't your mom tell you its rude to stare?" He smirked, and I slowly shifted my eyes to his.

"She said if I liked the view, then to stare as long as I pleased." I smiled.

"By the way, when the hell did you get a belly button piercing?!" He asked shocked.

"After that party." I shrugged.

"Well I'm turned on by it." He smirked looking at my belly Button.

"Just pay for our stuff." I pouted, but I was proud of what I do to him.

He laughed then payed the boy who said I was sexy. He then grabbed our clothes and put them in the car.

I turned to look at the beach but was swooped up by Aaron, he held me bridal style. He ran towards the water and I screamed, and no one looked to see if someone was being murdered or anything.

I felt my body soon hit freezing cold water, and I closed my eyes. I came up breathing for air, and splashed Aaron.

It didn't affect him at all, he just smiled evilly and splashed me back. We were soon in a full on splashing war.

Soon the sun set and it was time to get out of the water. I put my clothes over my bikini after slightly drying off.

Aaron laid our towels out for us to sit on. We sat there in silence watching the sun set, and I felt Aaron's hand slide into mine.

I looked over at him and saw him staring down at our intertwined hands, thinking. I wonder what he was thinking.

"What are you thinking?" I asked making him jump.

"Nothing." He smiled kissing me on the cheek.

"Come on I wanna do something." He rushed standing up.

We ran holding onto each others hands as we ran beside each other, me laughing at the cheesiness of this scene.

As soon as we were close enough I saw a gazebo and my smile widened. We ran up to it and walked into it.

"May I have this dance?" Aaron asked bowing out stretching his hand for me.

I gave him my hand and he twirled me around before placing his hands on my waist and my hands around his neck.

We danced in the moonlight, something I've seen in fairy tales. I slowly rested my head on his shoulder and swayed slowly.

"Chloe." Aaron whispered.

I lifted my head and looked him in the eyes. I murmured a quiet "hmm". He placed his hand on my cheek and slowly made small circles staring into my eyes.

"I really wanna kiss you right now." He whispered not breaking eye contact.

"Then do it." I whispered leaning into his touch.

He put his other hand on my other cheek and stared at me for a second. He then slowly leaned down and connected his lips to mine.

After a while my neck started to hurt from leaning my head up to reach his lips. I slightly started to back up towards the railing hoping he would realize what I'm doing. He caught on and lifted me onto the railing without breaking the kiss.

We slowly separated and he leaned his forehead on mine. "Best day ever." He smiled.

I giggled and jumped down from the railing grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the car.

----------------

What did you think? Do you ship #Caron? Ship or sink?

Anyways I have great news!! So my mom is getting a new job to where she writes articles from home and gets $20 an hour. So she's buying a laptop and I get a new iPhone! Yay! And were finally getting Internet, so I can update more often.

Dedication:

My favorite author is____!

Ps: you don't have to say me, aha.

PLEASE MAKE ME SOME COVERS! IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULD, NOT TRYING TO GUILT YOU INTO IT OR ANYTHING. *wink* ~.•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 3.6K 34
"dude, i'm telling you, tyler can't know. please don't tell him." - josh has been confined ever since he was eighteen. first, a prison. now, a mental...
107K 4.2K 58
What was a Keeper without his Protector's love and affection to keep him alive? Tyler Joseph. What was a man who had never been a Protector before bu...
23.7K 577 70
Fear /fir/ noun- an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat. All Rights Res...
18K 617 22
"He's fake." "He will never be successful." "HE'S A CHEATER!" "He disrespected soldiers." "He has a mask bc he's ugly, lol" "Such a little fucking ch...