Octopus Lips

De AwsomeDragons

(a soulmate story) Gwen Degray is pretty sure she has her life figured out. She gets decent grades, is excell... Mais

My Boyfriend Disappears
The Date to End All Dates
Falling Apart the Hard Way
Boys Are Dumb
Let Him Go
What Did You Do?
Teenagers
Girl Talk
I'm Not Obsessed
The Other End of the String
Girls and Boys
Progress
It Seems I've Started Something
Sweet Honey
Violets and Demons
Way Too Good For Me
Quiet Night In
Fake People
Tear Trails
Chase Lisa Never Cries
Fermata Over Barline
Coming Out
Whole
She/Her
Juliet Jones
Just Talking
A/N

See You Soon

189 17 9
De AwsomeDragons

     "Call me if you get in any trouble, I'll be over here stat to take some names." Chase told Juliet as she climbed out of the shotgun seat of Chase's car.

      "Sure, thing sis," Juliet finger-gunned awkwardly back at her.

     Chase's face broke into a proud grin, "That's my girl."

     "Hang on Jules!" I called, popping open the door and running to catch up with her on the street.

     She turned on her heels as I stood in front of her, "yeah?"

     "Okay I realize I could probably wait but I just wanted to say sorry for all the trashy things I did after we broke up. I realize I probably didn't handle that as well as I could of."

     Juliet blinked, "you didn't handle it well? Gwen, I had seven other girls I was cheating on. I was a disaster of unnatural proportions. I was like... like the biblical flood of disasters."

     I snorted, "Point made. God, I can believe you were really dating eight girls at one point. How was that even possible? You're like..."

     "A really gay octopus." Juliet offered, smirking, "I've secretly got eight pairs of lips."

     I couldn't help but laugh, "Yeah, here let me walk you to the door at least."

     We laughed and joked as we walked, with the afternoon sun hitting our back and setting our hearts ablaze. I watched Juliet skip up to the front door with her duffle bag and ring the doorbell. She turned back and waved at me.

     "See you soon if I can," she said, "Thanks for everything."

     "See you Jules," I waved.

     Then I turned back towards Chase's car and back into the waiting arms and lips of my girlfriend. Back to my significantly more stable life, back to my senior year of high school, back to growing up and growing old and being around people who I love and love me. No matter what happened when she walked into her house, things would be okay. We could go back to loving and cherishing each other, enjoying summer, and worrying about the things we should be worrying about as kids. Back to the wonderful washing machine-tumble of emotions and events we call life.

THE END

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

97.7K 5.9K 33
Have you ever heard of the story of soulmates? Two people bound by an invisible red string that is tied to their finger, soon to find each other and...
609K 29.5K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...
415K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
300K 14.4K 27
Neve, a lonely girl surrounded by people, but no one knew the truth. The truth people have died to protect. It's too dangerous for them to know, and...