Lily Potter and the Shadows'...

De aquaseahorse

Finally, summer has met its end, and Lily Luna Potter is whisked away for their second year of magical school... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Author's Note // A Celebration!!
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five

Before You Read...

3.3K 103 6
De aquaseahorse

As much as you might want to get to the Harry Potter fun that lies ahead, I'm going to put this little chapter here with some important information! You can read it or skip over it! Nothing super essential here!

1.) I do not own the Harry Potter series. Obviously and unfortunately, I am not J.K. Rowling.

2.) This is the second book in my Lily Potter series. If you're just starting this series, you are not in the right place, my friend! Check out Lily Potter and Neoma's Trance first, and then, I'll (hopefully) see you back here!

3.) The first book in this series, the aforementioned Lily Potter and Neoma's Trance, was written and published here in 2013 and 2014. Meaning? It was published before a lot of new canon information was released by J.K. Rowling through Pottermore or Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. If there is something in my book that does not follow her canon, that's probably why.

4.) There is a companion book to this series, entitled Lily Potter and the Companion Stories, which will include short stories about the characters of these books that just didn't fit into the plot of the main series. If you are inclined to do so, you can read them whenever, but they could include some spoilers if you read them too soon. To prevent this, there will be a line in the author's note of a chapter that will inform you of when you can safely read a particular story without having to worry about spoilers!!

5.) Be sure to check out my other stories if you get the chance!

Now, for the story!

-aquaseahorse

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 29K 82
||EDITING|| Lily Fowler, known to the world as Lily Argent, in order to protect her from her dark past, is a fifth year student at Hogwarts. Cursed...
153K 6.7K 44
Finally age eleven, Lily Luna Potter has received a coveted letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy and is whisked away for her first y...
13.1K 818 32
The first wizarding war was terrible, but the second war was devastating. Many wizards and witches were killed and lost, almost all were severely inj...
220 9 34
A Harry Potter story set in 2017. A 16 year old girl, Lavana has just finished her fifth year and will be going into her sixth year at Hogwarts Schoo...