REGRET • [COMPLETED]

By Junglee_Jagi

2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!�... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
ENDING
NEW BOOK!
NEW BOOK!

EPILOGUE 💏 💕

25.2K 666 453
By Junglee_Jagi

12 YEARS LATER..

Everything has change. They all have their own life now.. They became successful in life. And they became very busy in their career but they still have bond and communication.

Yoongi is now a successful officer/detective. He is still single. He is now 31 years old.

Taehyung is now 30 years old. He is now a succelful business man and he have his own restaurant. He have a girlfriend name Jennie.

Jimin/IU is getting married. Jimin own a dance studio and he is a successful CEO. And IU is a successful fashion designer.

Jungkook Is now 30 years old. He is a very successful person and he is now the CEO of his mother's company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook is still single but for him he is not. Every time a girl would ask him out on a date, he would always reject and sometimes he would say to that girl that he already have a wife. Y/n.

And yes.... Ever since y/n died he never fell to someone else.

His hyungs tried to set him up on a date but he would always end up getting slapped or sometimes getting splash by a water or wine.

Because if he's on a date he would always talk about y/n. Sometimes he would say something rude and harsh words to that girl which made them angry.

Well.. Jungkook became a very cold person since the day y/n left him.

He became cold to other girls also. And he became a workaholic person. He is very strict and serious when it comes to work and his staff were very afraid of him.

For the past 12 years, jungkook change so much. He became a very cold person, and sometimes he would get drunk and he always think about y/n. Sometimes he would talk to y/n while staring at her photo.

He still love y/n.

Jungkook is very popular to girls. Every girl wants him. But jungkook being a cold person ignore them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLUB

Jungkook is drinking wine while the girls in the club were staring at him. Their stares was flirty but he ignore them.

???: Hi oppa.. Wants some pleasure?

She said seductively. Jungkook turn around and he saw a very cute girl. She's wearing a tight mini skirt and crop top. Jungkook smirk.

JUNGKOOK: You want to pleasure me?

The girl nodded. Jungkook smirk and pull her closer to him.

JUNGKOOK: What's your name babygirl?

???: I'm tzuyu...

JUNGKOOK: Well.. Hello tzuyu.. I'm-

TZUYU: Jeon jungkook..

JUNGKOOK: You got it babygirl.

TZUYU: So.. Let's start now oppa.. What do you think?

She smirk seductively and move her hands on his chest.

Jungkook smirk and lean closer to her ear and whisper.

JUNGKOOK: Go away.. I don't want to fck you slut..

Jungkook lean back and smirk at her before he stood up and walk away leaving her there dumfounded.

TZUYU: what the fck was that?? No one never reject me..

She mumbled and flip her hair. Then she started to walk away and look for someone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* WEDDING RECEPTION (JIMIN/IU) *

TAEHYUNG: Yah.. Jeon Jungkook stop being rude to other girls.

Taehyung said and sipped his wine.

JUNGKOOK: I don't care to those slut.

He said coldly and rolled his eyes.

TAEHYUNG: you know.. Ever since she died you change so much.. I don't think she will like it.

He said and sipped his wine again. Jungkook look at taehyung then he look at jimin and iu who was dancing in front.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP

JIMIN: What? Why are you leaving so early??

JUNGKOOK: I'm sorry hyung.. but I need to rest because tomorrow I have a flight in jeju to do some projects and meetings with the directors.

JIMIN: *sigh* Okay.. Be careful.

JUNGKOOK: Thank you hyung.. And congratulations on your wedding.

He said with a smile.

JIMIN: Thank you..

JUNGKOOK: Just make a lot of kids hyung... And be gentle to noona tonight.

He smirk before he run away leaving jimin flustered.

JIMIN: JEON JUNGKOOK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was driving in the highway while listening to a music.

There aren't plenty of cars because it's almost midnight.

He was driving peacefully when suddenly he saw a truck in front of him. And it looks like that truck is out of control.

Jungkook horn that truck then the truck suddenly turn on his direction making his eyes widen. He turn the steering wheel to the side to avoid that truck but he bump into a large tree and his head hit the steering wheel hard causing his head to bleed.

He started to breath heavily and everything is starting to become blurry.

???: HELP!! SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!!

He could hear someone shouting and people running towards him.

But before he knew it everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Where am I??

What is this place??

Why can't I hear anyone?

Why is it suddenly became peacefully?

I felt myself lying on the grass. Then I suddenly felt a warm and soft lips on my cheeks.

I slowly open my eyes to look at the person.

Then I widen my eyes when I saw who's in front of me now.

My heart is pounding faster which I've never felt for the past years.

I felt my eyes starting to get watery. I can't believe it.

She's here?

She's in front of me?!

???: Long time no see... Jungkook oppa.

She said and smile sweetly at me.

I stand up and stare at her. I scan her from head to toe.

She's real!

I pull her into my embrace while my tears flow down.

This is the best day of my life..

I don't want to end this.

I hug her tightly. I broke the hug and look at her again. She was wearing a white dress and she looks like an angel.

She look so beautiful.

JUNGKOOK: B-baby?? Y-youre alive??

Y/N: No, oppa. I'm still dead.

She said in her angelic voice that I can listen to whole day.

JUNGKOOK: I-if you're dead.. Then this is a dream??

I said in a sad tone. She chuckled.

Y/N: No oppa.. This is not a dream anymore..

She said with a smile and I look at her confuse.

JUNGKOOK: What are you talking about?

Y/N: You're dead..

I widen my eyes in shock. I'm dead? I'm now a ghost?

JUNGKOOK: I-im dead??

Y/N: Yes oppa.. You got inlove in a car accident. And that's the reason of you're death.

I still can't believe it. Then I remember that I got a car accident because of that truck. But wait! What is this place?

Y/N: It's heaven oppa.

She said which made me widen my eyes.

JUNGKOOK: H-how did yo-

Y/N: I'm dead oppa.. So I can read what's in your mind.. Even when you were still alive.. I could hear your prayers for me.

JUNGKOOK: R-really?? So you know how much I suffered when you left me..

Y/N: Yes oppa.. And even though I'm dead I can still see you.. I can see you, mom, and my oppas. And I'm happy for jimin oppa and iu unnie.. They finally get married.

JUNGKOOK: I know baby.. And I wish.. To marry you even though we are here in heaven... It's one of my biggest dream..

Y/N: I know oppa.. And thank you for waiting for me. Even though I left you.. You still love me.

JUNGKOOK: Of course baby... I will always wait for you even though how long it takes.. And I love you so much..

Y/N: I love you too oppa..

She said and I lean closer to her and capture her lips. I kiss her passionately.

I miss kissing her. I miss kissing this lips.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pull her closer and she wrapped her arms around my neck to deepen our kiss.

Our kiss turn into an heated and wild one when we suddenly stop because someone cleared their voice.

???: I am well awared that this can be done later.

JUNGKOOK: Whose that?

I said and look around only to see no one except us.

Y/N: I think that's dad..

JUNGKOOK: Dad??? Y-youre dad?

Y/N: Yes oppa... He's here with us.. When I died I saw my dad here waiting for me..

JUNGKOOK: O-oh... So you're dad is here?? So what about mine?? Where's my dad and my sister??

Y/N: I don't know oppa.. But they were here earlier..

JUNGKOOK: Really?! Gosh! I wanted to see them so bad.

I said getting nervous and y/n chuckled. I gave her a confuse look.

Y/N: You look so cute oppa..

She said as she teas me. I smirk at her and I pull her closer to my body.

JUNGKOOK: You're making fun of me now? Aren't you?

Y/N: I-i um...

JUNGKOOK: You know... Since I'm already here and you're here.. Why don't we have some fun now?

I said and smirk at her while she was blushing. She put her hands on my chest and gently push me away.

Y/N: O-oppa... Dad is still here watching us.

MR. PARK: Yes.. And I can clearly see what you're doing now jeon jungkook.

JUNGKOOK: S-sorry..

???: I'm sorry about my son's behavior..

???: Yes.. We apologize.. I felt embarrassed of my oppa's behavior. You know... Oppa is a very perverted person..... I wonder how he end up in heaven??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are both walking around. I'm enjoying my moments with her.

I wish this is not just a dream.

And if this is a dream then I don't want to wake up.

We both stand in front of us and we stare at the view in front of us.

I never knew that heaven could be this so beautiful.

I look at her. I smile. I grab her both hands and held it and I pull her closer. We both stare into each others eyes.

JUNGKOOK: I miss you so much..

Y/N: I miss you too oppa.. And I'm glad that you're here now.

JUNGKOOK: Me too baby... I love you.

Y/N: I love you too oppa..

I smile at her and she smile back. I pull her closer to me and hug her while we both stare to that view in front of us.

And I'm now with her again.. Forever.

After 12 years of waiting.. And suffering.. I finnaly have her.

I finally have her in my arms again. And I'm not letting her go this time.

And now... No one can separate us.

I love you park y/n.. Forever.

And we can now live and love each other peacefully.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 3.8K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
516K 24.6K 48
"Don't get your hope high. I did this only for my family. I never cared about your family, I never cared about you!" ~~ When Jin's boyfriend left him...
2M 78.7K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
44.1K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...