Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😑😑😑
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 14

9.7K 728 27
By Navya_Mishra

Manik: I said u r Not going anywhere and its Final. Stay here tonight!!
Manik said to Nandini in a firm tone as she tired to get back home at 1 in the night.

Nyonika: Manik.... At least let her speak, she has to think about her family too!! They will get worried.
Nyonika said looking between both of them.

As soon as her words came out both Manik and Nandini looked up at each other as he saw the pain creep into her eyes. They kept on looking at each other forgetting about his parents until Nandini felt a tears starting to dwell up in her eyes again.

Nandini looked down breaking the eye contact and controlled herself when Manik saw his parents looking at them. They didn't noticed Nandini's tears but just saw them having that eye contact.

Manik: Mom its too late... And there is No way I m letting Nandini go at this time!! I m sure she can leave them a msg and stay back here for a night.

Harsh: I think Manik is right... Nandini, U should stay here itself tonight.
Harsh supported Manik when Nandini looked up.

Nandini: Ohk Uncle as u say!!

Nyonika: Manik, show Nandini her room ohk?
Nyonika said softly. Manik nodded at her when Nandini turned towards him, her eyes guarded as always, having a blank expression on her face.

She smiled slightly at Nyonika and Harsh as he lead her upstairs. He took her to a room and opened up the door as she followed him inside.

Manik: As u know, I m right in the next room so if u need anything, just come by.

Nandini simply nodded at his words and turned around looking at the room when Manik called her name softly, she faced him listening to that when he finally asked,

Manik: Are u fine??

Nandini: Yes Manik.... I m absolutely fine!!
Nandini said with a small smile.

Manik shrugged at her and nodded as he moved back towards the door. He was about to close it behind his back when he turned around and said,
Manik: I know u well enough now to tell when u r fine Nandini.... Ur eyes give off quite a lot,  since u don't wanna talk its fine... But I m right there for u!!!

And before Nandini could say anything he closed the door and was out of the room. Nandini sighed at it and sat over the bed as the entire day revolved in her head. The way she finally opened up to Manik about her family, the way he supported her and stood strong for her, the way they both returned back to his place and got into so much talking.

Nandini: I won't be weak.... I hv always controlled my life on my own, just being in this city can't make me weak. I hv to be strong.... For no one else, but just for my own sake.

Nandini said to herself as she stood in front of the mirror taking a deep breath she calmed herself down and automatically a smile came up on her face.

She got into the washroom and freshened up a bit washing off her face when she realised that she needed a change. She opened up the cupboard of that room to try an find something but saw only guys cloths. Sighing at herself she got out of the room and entered the door on her right.

Nandini: Manik, I need clothes....
She whined while entering the room only to stop right in her tracks as her eyes widened at the seen in front of her.

Manik sat stood there in front of the mirror, wearing a pair of black tracks and nothing else but a towel around his neck. Water droplets shining over his bare chest while his hair still dripping wet from the shower that he took.

Nandini blinked her eyes closed taking a breath as she opened them again and folded her arms along her chest.

Nandini: Actually... Correction, we need cloths!!

Manik chuckled at her and removed the towel off his neck wiping off his chest. When he saw Nandini's face turn into a glare.

Manik: Ohk fine... Hang on for a second!! How do u expect me to know that u'll just barge into my room like this!!

Nandini: Are u seriously trying to complain that I came in without knocking??
Nandini asked moving her hands onto the sides of her waist.

Manik: Maybe...
Manik shrugged as he pulled a vest over his head.

Nandini: Then keep complaining and be prepared for it to happen any time again in the future. I m not gonna knock ur room ever.
Nandini said casually as she stood leaning onto his cupboard.

Manik: Shameless girl!!
Manik smirked at her and received a smack on his shoulder.

Nandini: Now... Can I plz get some change?? Its already 1:30 Manik, we hv work tmrw and u hv practise also.

Manik: Ohk lemme see...
Manik said and walked into the walk in closet with Nandini following him. He looked all around picking up a few and asking her about it but it was all mostly formals and Nandini refused it.

Manik: Gosh Nandini its just a night... Manage in anything na!!

Nandini: Mr. Manik Malhotra.... Since u hv literally forced me to stay back here so now its ur responsibility to make sure that I m comfortable. So just shut up and let me see something for myself.

Nandini said folding her hands on her chest. Manik bowed down at her words and immediately moved aside giving her the way. Both of them chuckled while Nandini started looking for something. Soon she pulled out one of his casual worn out T-shirt and a pair of tracks. And started moving out.

Nandini: Now this might do!!

Manik: Finally...
Manik huffed as he followed her outside to his room.

Nandini: Ohk so good night!!
Nandini smiled at him and turned to leave.

Manik: Ohh hello... Madam, u forgot a thank u!!

Nandini: U really think quite high of me, right?? Why would I say thanks to You... For this?? Haww... Forget it!!

Nandini said pushing him inside and moving out. Manik pouted at the closed door and turned around when he felt a pair of lips press over his cheek and heard,

"Thank u Manik.... Not for this but for being there as u had promised!! Good night"
She whispered to him with her lips brushing over his cheek.

A smile crept over his face and he heard the door close again as Nandini ran back to her room. Manik ruffled his hand over his hair with a broad smile on his face. And lied down on his bed.

Manik: Good night Nandini....
------------------------------------------

The next morning Manik knocked over Nandini's room to wake her up but didn't get any reply. He tried a few times more and then finally entered the room and was about to call out her name when his eyes fell over the bed and a smile crept on his face.

There she was snuggling into the duvet as she hugged onto one of the cushions, with a peaceful expression on her face.

He walked closer to her and sat by her side admiring her early morning glow with the slight sunlight entering the room. He caressed her face lightly as he tucked one of her hair strands.

Nandini felt someone's hand and leaned in her face into the warmth. Manik leaned closer and called her out slowly,

Manik: Nandini...

Nandini heard his voice and opened up her eyes to see who it was. She saw him smiling down at her and smiled, closing her eyes again.

Nandini: Good morning Manik...
Nandini said in a cute sleepy voice making him chuckle.

Manik: Come on!! Wake up, its almost 7:30.

Nandini: What??
Nandini said as she immediately sat up.

Nandini: I hv to go!!
She screamed when Manik held her hand slowly,

Manik: Where??

Nandini turned to face him and then looked all around herself. She saw the room as a sigh escaped her lips.

Nandini: Ohh no where.... I forgot, I was at urs.
She said slowly calming down.

Manik smiled at her and caressed her hair smooth.
Manik: Get up Madam....

Nandini: Hmn...
Nandini said as her eyes closed again, while trying to get a bit of sleep more.

Manik noticed it and laughed out loud.
Manik: Come on Nandini... Stop being a kid!! Get up now....

He stood up from the bed and pulled off the duvet off her in order to make her get up and threw it away.

Nandini groaned at him when he noticed her appearance. Nandini felt his gaze and noticed it too as she immediately got up standing straight. And there she was on the other side of the bed, Wearing nothing but just one of his T-shirt which reached till her mid thighs.

Manik noticed her face redden under his gaze as a smirk appeared on his face. He walked around the bed towards her when Nandini finally looked up, she noticed his eyes on her as her feet started stepping backwards. Manik continued moving forward until her back hit the wall. His smirk broadened as he blocked her between the wall and himself.

Manik: Now thats a morning I didn't expect Ms. Moorthy!!!

Nandini: Manik... Move na, let me go....
Nandini said trying hard to keep her voice confident.

Manik: So easily.... No ways!!
Manik shook his head moving closer to her. Nandini stiffened the moment his body touched hers, his face merely inches away from hers...

Nandini: Ma...Manik....
Nandini tried saying something, but failed miserably. Manik moved further closer and whispered in her ear,

Manik: Yes Nandini... Say!!

He felt Nandini take a harsh deep breath and skimmed his lips over her ear. Nandini gasped at his sudden touch.

She felt weak at her knees as her breath fastened. Manik noticed it as his hand grasped her waist pulling her up to himself. Nandini's hand landed on his shoulder gripping his shirt tight.

Nandini: Manik.... What... R u doing??
She finally asked shuttering at her words.

Manik: What do u think I m doing Nandini??
Manik asked back, in a husky tone as his breath fanned her neck making her shiver.

Both of them looked deep into each other's eyes, his chocolaty ones melting into her dark hazel eyes. The twinkle in them now prominent than ever before. Manik moved his other hand from the wall to her face as he caressed her cheek before cupping her face as his thumb moved over her bottom lip. Nandini clutched his shirt tighter into her fingers as her breath became shaky.

"MANIK!!"
A loud voice from somewhere downstairs broke their eye lock while Manik remained in the same position, holding her close.

Manik: Yes mom...
Nyonika: Come down fast son... Have u woken up Nandini??
Nyonika asked back as Manik looked at Nandini.

Manik: Yes Mom she is up... We r coning soon!!

He replied back still looking at her as mischief flashed into his eyes.
Manik: So now Ms. Moorthy.... How insignificant do u think I m when it comes to flirting and stuff??

Realization drew over Nandini's face as she glared at Manik. Manik burst out laughing as he moved away from her letting go of her waist. Nandini hit his shoulder hard as she said,

Nandini: U idiot... What if aunty would hv walked in?? All ur drama could hv given her wrong ideas....

Manik: Wrong ideas?? Why nandini... Weren't u the one shivering at my proximity a minute back??
Manik asked as he continued laughing. Nandini picked up a pillow from the bed and hit him hard on his head. Manik looked up at her trying to stop her as she laughed out and moved towards the door of the room.

Nandini: Finding this entertaining right?? JERK!! Get out of this room now, I need to freshen up.

Nandini pushed him out as the two of them laughed before she closed the door at his face.
--------------------

Sometime later, Nandini got ready in her clothes from last evening and moved downstairs to find Harsh sitting in the living room with his eyes fixed in the newspaper.

Nandini: Good mrng uncle....

Harsh looked up at her and smiled broadly.
Harsh: Good morning dinner... I hope u had a comfortable sleep....

Nandini: Yes uncle, thank u very much...
Nandini said looking around when she asked him about Nyonika and then walked towards the kitchen to meet her. She reached there to find Nyonika preparing for breakfast along with the staff.

Nandini: Good morning aunty...

Nyonika: Hello Nandini!!

Nandini: I m so sorry, I got so late today.
Nandini said looking at her apologetically when Nyonika turned to her and smiled.

Nyonika: No need to thank child... Manik told me that u had a long tiring day yesterday. I only asked him not to wake u up!!

Nandini smiled broadly at her concern as the face of her mother flashed in front of his eyes.

Nandini's pov: "I wish I had a mother like u aunty...."

Nandini: Thank u very much... Actually aunty I just came to say Bye, thanks a lot to let me stay.

Nyonika: Arey but at least hv breakfast with us Nandini...

Nandini: No aunty its almost tym for office & I hv to drop by home and change first. I'll get late if I stay.

Nandini said explaining to her when she heard his voice from behind.

Manik: And it won't matter if u get a little late for once.

Nandini: Manik I-

Manik: No manik.... And plus, I hv heard that u hv a really understanding, handsome and kind hearted boss. I m sure he won't mind.

Nyonika chuckled at his self praising and continued her work while Nandini rolled her eyes at him.

Nandini: Well I think he is totally opposite to that.... U r in a massive misconception. He is the most idiotic and irritating person ever.

Nyonika laughed out loud while Manik glared at a smirking Nandini.
Manik: YOU.... I'll-

Nandini: Avoid the trouble and save these harmless​ curses for Cabir.... U know, u will never get back over me.....
Nandini interrupted him as she picked up the tray and walked outside laughing along with Nyonika.

Manik too chuckled behind them, thinking their useless talks and soon all were sitting around the dining table enjoying the lovely breakfast.

---------------------
So guys that's it for today??

I know its a really short update but thats what I could come up with when I hv my internal exams going on....

By the way, what do u think about the flirtatious Manik.

Do vote and comment ur views...

Love
Navya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
156K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...
178K 5.8K 14
There is always a fine line for a thought process before making the ultimate decision. But what if it becomes too hazy and you end up crossing it? **...
310K 26.1K 48
Hey guys... This is the first time I am writing a story I am writing a story on manan 8 years everything changed for two best frnds What will happen...