๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐†๐Ž...

By LOCALSADCHILD

[ COMPLETED ] 2018 โ„ข๏ธ More

ึ…ีฒาฝ
ีฅีกึ…
ีฅีฐษพาฝาฝ
ฦ’ึ…ีดษพ
ฦ’รญัตาฝ
Sรญร—
Sาฝัตาฝีฒ
าฝรญึีฐีฅ
ีฒรญีฒาฝ
ีฅาฝีฒ
าฝำาฝัตาฝีฒ
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-four
Twenty-Six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four

Twenty-Five

2.6K 83 28
By LOCALSADCHILD

I got into the house and it was loud. All i heard was music..nicks music

I covered my ears  and walked downstairs to the basement to where the music was coming from. I walked down the stairs and the music increased more making me get even mad.

I turned the corner of the stairs and there was dead ass a whole ass studio in the basement. There was a booth,a couch & all the gear you would see in a studio.

What the hell? Was the only thing running through my head. I walked towards the switchs and pushed a button which turned off the music. "Thank god" i sighed deeply as i turned around and jumped at nick being behind me. "what the fuck!"

"I see you came home, like the studio?" He sat down at the chair and i was still shock.

"This what you were so press about me coming home too..really?" He shrugged his shoulders and grinned. "Pretty much, but nah i just wanted to see my girl..fuck you so press to be at the studio for?" HE stood up and walked too me almost too my face. "Nothing i just was chilling"

"With who..Glizzy?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Yeah i mean he's there ain't he?" As soon as i said that i felt a hard slap to my face making me fall into the ground. I looked up at nick and his face was red. I held my cheek and was completely confused.

He's never put his hands on me..not even once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 731 81
more characters, more exes, more ybn drama (THIS IS NOT BOOK ONE)
8.2K 327 25
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ '๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ...
3.6K 1 32
Your whole teenage life you have been looking for something real and in the end you finally found it
143K 6.1K 35
completed. "imma end my life without you" - without you, spooky black