Skaikru ☣ Bellamy Blake [2]

By unknownnavajo

"I never wanted to be this kind of warrior. A soulless one." Nia's journey continues, except now she is amon... More

Act Three
Coming Clean
Comfortable
The Commander
The Ceasefire
Not Too Late
Arkadia
Azgeda
Ambush?
Wanheda
Mount Weather
A Trap
Summit
Winds of Change
Memorial
Can't Tell Him
Decisions, Decisions
Shouldn't Have Come
Prisoners
I Am Trikru
A Signal
Getting Out
Proving Alligences
Expansion
A New General
Unbeknown
A What?
Too Little Too Late
Message Received
Trust Is An Easy Thing To Lose
May We Meet Again
Lifting The Blockade
Sticking Together
Truths Revealed
Takeover
Hostages
Luna
Hopeful Or Hopeless
Leverage
Accepting
Rejecting
Our Mission
Improvise
A Short-Lived Victory
Act Four
Odds End
An Ally?
Blast From The Past
Trying
Making A Decision
Cutting Ties
Trikru Strength
Broken Alliances
Vulnerable Side
Just A Moment
Salvation
A Close Call
A Conclave
Why Am I Not Shocked?
Ai Gonplei Ste Odon
Good-Byes
Another Way To Live
The End...
Book 3

Fight

6.5K 215 50
By unknownnavajo

Nia must've waited for what seemed like hours. Down below people were willingly taking the chip at the order of the commander but few resisted. They were against the ways that were being presented and Nia hoped that a good number would be able to fight back if necessary.

She wondered about the whereabouts of Indra and of her well-being. Them being separated caused her anxiety to increase as she thought of how she was separated from the girls and the deaths of Lexa and Alec. She could only hope that Lincoln had gotten he girls to safety and would look after them like she had.

Her hand ran over her markings as she thought of how their life was changing around them. She wished Alec, Lincoln and Lexa were with her. But sadly she was on her own.

The sound of the doors opening behind her caught her attention. Her fingers twitched as they wanted to reach for the blade that had been carefully hidden on her. When she was brought in her weapons had been confiscated except for the one she hid well. She wanted to be prepared for any attack that may come to her and a way to defend her baby if it came necessary.

But when Abby walked in she thought she had a friend among those considered enemies. Something inside her suggested otherwise as watched the doctor come closer.

"Nia, it's good to see you. We were worried about you." Abby stared to speak while ALIE overlooked the whole thing. When Nia didn't say anything ALIE advised Abby to continue talking to her until she opened up. "How's the baby? Bellamy came to me afterwards to confirm it."

Each step that Abby took Nia was cautious of it. Something was off about Abby's attitude.

"I can check your progress." Abby offered trying to find a way to get a closer approach to Nia.

Nia didn't want Abby to get closer but her advantage of skills she held she thought it might've been best. She had been scared for the life of her unborn child but she knew that she would be able to defend it. But now she feared that something might've happened to it. So against her better judgement she allowed the doctor to step closer and begin her examination.

It was a quick exam and Abby gave her the good news that the baby was healthy. But it was a short filled relief as the doors opened and Ontari and Jaha entered. Nia's guard was up once more as she waited for one to speak.

"I can see how many have taken a liking to you." Jaha spoke first as he was the first to connect with ALIE. "From what I can tell your a strong, smart, and sensible warrior. I understand the actions of a former colleague have caused you some pain but I hope that does not sway your opinion against the rest of us."

Nia glanced at him unsure about what exactly he was trying to purpose. Sure Pike had slaughtered an army and killed her best friend but that didn't mean she hated all of Skaikru. there were still good people in their group. Women and children among them.

"I understand the pain you might be feeling." Jaha needed her to take the chip so that they might have some whereabouts of the rest of the group. "You see I sent my son to Earth with the others and he died. My wife died during childbirth. And you've experienced the loss of both your parents. Now your friend and the one you considered your sister. We can take that pain from you. You could go on for the rest of your life not having to deal with pain ever again, all you'd have to do is take this chip."

Jaha held the chip out for her and all she had to do was take those couple steps forward. As she stared at it she thought of all the pain that she had been through. Losing just her mother had taken the biggest toll on her life and in fact losing both Alec and Lexa were taking her down that same path. Being lost to the darkness, where the monster inside her dwelled, was her biggest fear. The only hope she had was Lincoln coming back to her with her girls.

The offer of her pain being gone was one she wanted to take. But something deep down told her that pain was essential to life and with it darkness came light.

But her silence seem to last too long for the others liking. Each minute they waited on her decision was a minute the others got closer to take them down.

"We need you to take this key Nia, I'd hate for something to happen to you or your baby." Jaha stated hoping to get her to take the chip out of fear for their well-being. But that wasn't the way to go.

As soon as she heard the statement her eyes flickered around the room. They noticed the distance decreasing between her, Jaha and Ontari. They then moved to Abby who was the closest as the doctor's hand movement went inside her medical bag. The sliver of a scalpel was between her fingers. They would attack her and her baby if she didn't do something quickly.

In a quick second she pulled the dagger hidden in her boot and grabbed Abby. She twisted her wrist around until the scalpel fell from it and pulled the doctor to her with the blade placed around her neck.

"Step back and leave or the doctor won't walk away from this." She demanded the others.

Everyone's movements halted. On one hand they knew Abby would be fine considering she had taken the key but the other was suggesting they would need her more alive for the time being.

Their hesitation to leave was enough for Nia to begin pressure on the dagger. The sharp blade making a cut allowing the blood to come through.

"Okay." Jaha decided once ALIE had confirmed to leave Nia to herself. They would get her soon or later. It was only a matter of time.

Carefully, the two began to retreat toward the door, Nia moved with them. Once they were close enough Nia shoved Abby forward. The forced caused them to stumbled and fall. Nia worked quickly as she closed the doors and barred them. The doors were shoved against as the others tried to get back in.

Nia surveyed her room as she thought of what she could possibly use as a weapon. She spotted the practice sword in the corner and went for it. The blade was blunt but the sharpening stone she used for her sword was lingering on a nightstand. Quickly, she grabbed the two and began to sharpen it before the others could get in.

On the outside, guards were trying to force themselves against it while Abby, Jaha and Ontari waited patiently. They would get in and she would take the key. ALIE suddenly appeared beside them and informed them of the situation approaching them on the outside. A group from the blockade had brought Pike and Kane to the tower. They would need to deal with this now. Nia could wait a little longer.

As she sharpened quickly her hand slipped and cut into her hand. But what surprised her the most was the blood that seeped from her skin. Black blood that was sacred to them came onto her hand. She stared at in in wonder for a moment before she was drawn back to the situation she was in. It was then that she noticed the door had gone silent as she looked up. She waited for the shoves to proceed harder but none came. What had happened on the other side of the door?

Whatever it was had bought her time. She grabbed Abby's medical bag and began to bandage her hand. Once that was compete she went back to work on the sword. Her time was limited and she needed to be ready for their return.

Outside the tower Pike had tried to do the same thing Nia had done but this time with the commander. But his trust in his people had been his downfall as they were the ones to detain him. He was taken away be with the others who refused the chip whereas Jaha was hoping Kane would willingly take the chip. He could be the other person to take the chip that would help them get the second AI.

But their actions were futile as he threw the chip far from him. Between him and Nia, one of them was bound to accept the chip and give them the others location. But they could not be placed together. If they did it would mean more a resistance that they demonstrated.

For now they would have to work on Nia as they had her isolated from the others for some time. This time ALIE sent guards this time to try and force the doors open. Once they had it open they would bring Nia to them where she would finally take the chip.

After much force and time, they door finally gave way and they stepped inside. But an empty room wasn't what they expected. They glanced around and went toward the window as they thought she might've escaped that way.

Nia peered through the cracked on the wardrobe as they passed. Once she knew the number there was and where they were she would begin her attack. The group of five's focus on the outside she charged from her hiding spot and attacked.

She swiped her now sharp sword at the two from behind before plunging the sword into the next. She brought the sword around and cut the throat of another. With three remaining she held her sword and prepared for their next attack. She dodged blows and sent her own back until it was just her and the largest of the group.

With carefully movements, she had her back to the door while he had his to the open window. Taking a swing, she advanced until he's legs hit the ledge. He glanced down and Nia took that as her moment to attack. She pushed the sword forward and caught him in his abdomen. Blood dripped from his mouth as she brought her leg up to push him from her sword.

His body fell backwards on over the edge of the balcony falling toward the ground. She leant over as she watched it fall from her window. More would come soon.

No bothering with the others she made her way to her door. She closed them again before pulling various furniture in front of it. Once she was sure it would hold she went back to the bodies and pulled them to the window. And just like their fallen companion, she threw them over the edge.

Once they were gone, she found another hidden place and waited for the next wave. She would fight them off for as long as possible. Once her doors would no longer serve as a blockage then she would move to the next room. She would fight for not only the safety of her and her baby but the safety of her girls out there.

A/N: I apologize for not updating sooner but my grandma had fallen and broken a part of her pelvis so I stayed home to help her. I hope the chapters make up for it. Also at the top is her tattoos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.3K 25
Clarke is forcibly sent to the ground a few years earlier. The grounders make her part of their community, teaching her to fight and their customs. A...
289K 5.4K 20
*COMPLETELY RE-EDITED* "I'm a Grounder. I'm of the Trikru. I'm not just going to leave that all behind." Joyla is a Grounder. She's a skilled warrior...
4.3K 147 18
This is book four of the "From a to a" series. Go read the first book "From a child to a Warrior" for this to make sense. Season four of the 100 Joi...
1.7K 59 17
Sky has survived the Skaikru and Mount Weather. Now, she faces danger on multiple fronts. First, she must keep grounders safe from a new threat. Then...