Skaikru ☣ Bellamy Blake [2]

By unknownnavajo

"I never wanted to be this kind of warrior. A soulless one." Nia's journey continues, except now she is amon... More

Act Three
Coming Clean
Comfortable
The Commander
The Ceasefire
Not Too Late
Arkadia
Azgeda
Ambush?
Wanheda
Mount Weather
A Trap
Summit
Winds of Change
Memorial
Can't Tell Him
Decisions, Decisions
Shouldn't Have Come
Prisoners
I Am Trikru
A Signal
Getting Out
Proving Alligences
Expansion
A New General
Unbeknown
A What?
Too Little Too Late
Message Received
Trust Is An Easy Thing To Lose
May We Meet Again
Lifting The Blockade
Sticking Together
Truths Revealed
Hostages
Fight
Luna
Hopeful Or Hopeless
Leverage
Accepting
Rejecting
Our Mission
Improvise
A Short-Lived Victory
Act Four
Odds End
An Ally?
Blast From The Past
Trying
Making A Decision
Cutting Ties
Trikru Strength
Broken Alliances
Vulnerable Side
Just A Moment
Salvation
A Close Call
A Conclave
Why Am I Not Shocked?
Ai Gonplei Ste Odon
Good-Byes
Another Way To Live
The End...
Book 3

Takeover

7.3K 207 34
By unknownnavajo

Their time at Niylah's was over. After Raven's rather lengthy confession Niylah had run in in anger thus giving up their location. But that's not what angered Bellamy. What angered him the most was how he was so blind to how the conditions at Arkadia were to Nia and even Jade. He had assumed that since she was giving them so much progress that she had no problems with them. But now that Raven told him otherwise he looked back as the mistreat he had looked over. The glares sent her way from his past conquers, the way she always trained with Lincoln or Alec, or even how she passed rations over to Jade when the girl complained she was still hungry. They didn't have the luxury of being included because they weren't them.

Without think much of it he punched a cart beside him trying to find an outlet for his anger. But that did more damage than good as his knuckles began to bleed.

"Feel better?" A voice called out behind him. But he already had an idea of who it might be.

"All I wanted was to protect my people." Bellamy offered the simple explanation hoping it would make up for his actions. But deep down he knew that it was as simple as he said it.

"By destroying mine." She replied.

"I'm sorry." He offered once more knowing the apology wouldn't do much.

"People like you always are." Niylah said before the thought of her friend crossed her mind. They had endured much together and considered each other friends. "Nia deserved better."

With that she turned and left him to his thoughts. But he did not have much time to think as Monty and Octavia had finally pulled up. He pushed all thoughts aside as he decided to focus on getting Raven back.

And among the chaos surrounding them Jasper opted to destroy the chip that Clarke had been so closely guarding. But the blonde fought back and revealed a fact that shocked them all. Lexa's spirit was inside the chip.

But after that moment Clarke was able to help get the chip out of Raven's head and the girl back to her old self. Only this time they had to go back to Arkadia. They had to find Luna. Jade and Fox couldn't remember any mention from Nia of someone named Luna which meant they would have to be lead by Lincoln's book.

As they packed up the rover quickly wanting to get away from ALIE's spies that would surely be there soon, Clarke took the time to check on Bellamy's hand. After the whole Raven ordeal, she had seen Jade tend to the wound with much care that she only saw come from Nia.

"She did a good job." Clarke noted as she looked over the bandage. "Nia was teaching her well." But still Bellamy remained silent. "You'll recover."

"Will I?" Bellamy questioned his ability to forgive himself if others couldn't seem to forgive him. "What do you do when you realize you might not be the good guy? What happens when you've hurt the people you love?"

"Maybe there are no good guys." Clarke answered his first question with the answer she had once received from her mother. "And if she'll stick beside you then you have a chance to win her back." Clarke pointed out that Jade still watched over him as if nothing bad had ever happened. Nia would just need more time to convince.

Meanwhile, Nia and Indra had been on edge since entering Polis a couple days earlier. Since Lexa was dead, they had been trying to find out about the commander. It wasn't till the day before they had found out the truth.

A nightblida from Azgeda had come and entered the conclave. Only she killed the initiates that Lexa had trained before it had even begun. The thought of another merciless massacre set her on edge. She wanted nothing more than to head into the tower and give this commander a real fight. But Indra told her otherwise. They knew little to nothing about the new commander and until then they would have no choice but to keep in the shadows and wait for an opportunity to arise.

But something wasn't stilling well with Nia. Lexa's death. No one could give her a clear answer on how she died and it made Nia wonder if an assassin had been put to the task. And if someone wanted to kill her family and succeeded then they'd better be the best at hiding because was determined to find our her killers.

So among the shadows they waited and watched as the world they seemed to know vanished. No one would rest peacefully with Azgeda behind the throne. But with forces divided there was nothing they could do.

And that's when they saw it. The Azgeda commander walking along the market basking in the praises she was receiving but Nia knew better. They weren't praises of joy or glee, they were praises of fear. Azgeda's violence had exceeded its name as most feared they'd be slaughtered if they didn't show respect. But Nia felt as if the new commander didn't need her respect or anyone else's for that matter. It wasn't till Nia saw the person following behind her that caught her attention.

Murphy. The boy from Skaikru. The boy they had tortured in the beginning and had used to start a biological warfare with. The boy who had been missing for three months as he had left with Jaha to find the City of Light some believed in. But how was he there and why?

Nia wanted to go out into the crowd and pull him aside. She wanted to question how he was there and even how he got past the blockade that was set out, but Indra called her attention and motioned back to where they had been taking refuge. Without a word she had turned and followed behind.

Polis was different. It wasn't the place it was before. It use to hold memories of the sisters as they journeyed through the markets. It hold the bright faces of her girls as they viewed the capital for themselves. But now it wasn't welcoming as it had before. The streets differed as the vendors feared for their business. A grey sky loomed overhead as it seemed to get darker by the minute. But what no one knew was that the darkness was coming faster than they expected.

For at the moment, the new commander was meeting with all those who had a problem that would need her solving but no one saw that behind a cloaked hood was death itself. He had a way to bend a person's will until the person conceded into obeying the orders laid out. For with a little lie, he was able to corrupt the person who would decide for them all with no hesitation. Wanting the power of all others obeying every rule, Ontari kom Azgeda, took the chip willingly to seize it.

Ordering her guards they took the chip before leading people in. One by one each person took in and entered a state of mine where their own actions wouldn't be needed. Each one looking to a ghost of a thought as a savior to their pain and suffering. It wasn't till one among them who had been entrusted a secret location threatened it all.

They had gathered around a room discussing what options laid before them when the sound of others made them wonder. The door burst open as the warriors grabbed their weapons. Standing in the opening was Ontari with guards around her as they entered.

"Conspiring against your commander is a crime and therefore you will all be arrested and detained." Ontari commanded out as she looked around the room. Her voice said the orders but her words were not hers. As ALIE asset them all, she tried to find a way to find her version 2 program among them. Her actions a fail as not one seemed to connect with any of the kids until the two bodies fell to the ground.

As the guards approached to take them away, Indra and Nia sent a very similar look. They would not bow to Azgeda and they would not let them be taken wordlessly away. So when they two guards got close they attacked with no hesitation. But unluckily for them, it had brought all attention on them.

More guards came in as they tried to subdue the duo fighting back but their actions useless. But among them ALIE watched and connected a similar face to the whole group working against them. Nia kom Trikru would be their way into find Bellamy and the others. But first they had to get her to take the chip.

It wasn't till the fourth wave of guards that the pair were outnumbered. As Nia attacked a guard in front of her, one came up behind her. She hit her elbow back in time but another took advantage and pried her sword from her hand. She fought against them with her fist but was taken nonetheless.

She watched as Indra suffered the same fate as they were both dragged outside. But a moment later the ones taking them went in separate ways. Indra to a place where neither had ventured often while Nia taken to a place where she recognized about it.

Her chambers inside the tower is where they took her. Leaving her to herself as they dropped her off and left. She pulled at the doors but they didn't seem to budge. Unluckily for her, Lexa had placed her in a room where no balcony laid. She had no way to escape as the railing didn't lead to her window. Only a straight drop to her death would be her only escape.

Not long after did the doors open again, but this time with people she did not expected to see again. Jaha and Abby stood before her as they glanced at her. Both remaining stoic as she waited for something to be said.

"Nia kom Trikru, I am glad to meet your acquaintance." Jaha spoke up first trying to ease her into acceptance. "I'm afraid we need your assistance for a timely task on our hands." He continued once Nia didn't give him any acknowledgement. "It seems as if Bellamy and the others had put us in a very difficult position as they hold something of ours that we need. You may be released of your confinements only after you've helped us and joined us in finding them."

"Why would I help you?" Nia questioned trying to see their waypoint in all this.

"Because they had Jade and Fox with them putting them into danger." Abby added in knowing how much she cared for those girls.

Nia shook her head not believing that they would be with them. But she had been gone for more than a day and it seems anything was bound to happen as everything was working against them.

"No, they wouldn't do that. They knew what to do. So no, I won't help you." She argued back but her answer gave them the answer of where the chip might be.

"I understand your hesitation, Nia, but as time goes by the pain inside you will grow. But we can take all that away all you have to do is take the key." He said but this time he held out the chip he had been giving everyone else around them.

They needed her beside them if they wanted to find the others. And it would happen one way or another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.7K 23
in which Erica Parker escapes Mount Weather, and lands right in the middle of a war between peoples, finding romance along the way. "Love is not weak...
3.8K 151 10
𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄 - Where Hope Fairchild is sent to the ground with 100 teenagers and has to learn how to survive as they are not alone on th...
4.4K 147 18
This is book four of the "From a to a" series. Go read the first book "From a child to a Warrior" for this to make sense. Season four of the 100 Joi...
30.8K 1.3K 19
❛ from the ashes we will rise. ❜ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝟏𝟎𝟎 Bellamy Blake x OC Season 5 ⇢ 7 cover ━━ © peachpick.