~ prettymuch smuts ~

By softboical

~ Back from an accidental hiatus~ More

โœจBRANDON ARREAGAโœจ
แดษดแด‡- Alone in the Studio
แด›แดกแด- Alone in the Studio pt. 2
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡- Play Room
า“แดแดœส€- The Secret
๐ŸŒฟEDWIN HONORET๐ŸŒฟ
๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–- Forgiving
๐•‹๐•จ๐• - On Tour
๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–- Happy Birthday
โ˜€๏ธAUSTIN PORTER โ˜€๏ธ
๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ- The Perfect Vacation
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ- Arguments
๐Ÿ‘NICK MARA ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ž๐ง๐ž- Moan Like a Porn Star
๐“๐ฐ๐จ- Movie Night Antics
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž- Party
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ- Edwin's Little Sister
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž- The Morning After
๐ŸญZION KUWONU๐Ÿญ
๐’ช๐“ƒโ„ฏ- Kitten
๐’ฏ๐“Œโ„ด- Fuck Your Fortnite
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡โ„ฏโ„ฏ- Sex Shoppe
โ„ฑโ„ด๐“Š๐“‡- Exposed
PREFERENCES
Pref. #1
Pref. #2
Pref #3
Pref #4
Pref #5
Pref #6
Pref #7
OTHER
A/N
A/N #2
Sอ™tอ™oอ™rอ™yอ™ Rอ™eอ™qอ™uอ™eอ™sอ™tอ™sอ™

๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ- On My Way

6.2K 57 17
By softboical

"Austin Dale Porter! You are so unbelievable!" I yelled. Yet another argument with my boyfriend.

"Babe, I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you, please" he said.

Since Austin is in a band, there are a lot of paparazzi catching Austin on his actions.

What he really did was he put his arm around this random ass girl and proceeded to kiss her a little less away from her cheek.

"Austin, I know what you did. Just own up to it, you don't want me anymore" I said as tears began to flood my eyes.

"Y/n, that's not true" I heard Austin's voice crack showing that he was also crying. "Babe, I'm trying. I really am, so please just stay with me so we can work this out together." he continued grabbing my arm.

"I just need a break" I said tugging my arm back and walking out of the door.

I got into my car and drove off, I don't know where to but I just drove. Then I knew exactly where to forget my problems. The club.

Austin's P.O.V.

I didn't what to do, where y/n was going, or how to deal with this situation.

Then I got the perfect Idea to make it up to her.

Y/n's P.O.V.

When I arrived at the club I waited in line to get in with my ID in hand my car parked and out of reach just in case I get shit faced.

*skip to where your shit faced*

Well here I am, slurring my words and trying drink until I pass out. I just wanna get Austin out of my head but this is the only way I know how to, but I miss him.

So I called him.

Austin's p.o.v.

I was pacing in the house thinking about y/n until I got a call from her.

"Baby are you okay? Please tell me your okay" I said panicked.

"I'm fineeee, I'm just getting drunk as fuuuuuuck" she said slurring her words.

"Y/n are you shit faced?" I asked getting angry.

"Why does it matter to you, it's my body"

"Y/n I'm coming to pick you up" I said speeding to the door.

"You don't even know where I am" I heard say as she took another shot.

"You wanna bet?" I said getting even more angry.

"Bet" she said testing me.

I hung up the phone and left our house. Y/n is not passing out in the club.

*skip to where Austin is in the club*

I then got to the club and started looking for my girlfriend. I found her but she was grinding against another man.

"Y/n!" I shouted, somehow over the music.

"Austin what the hell are you doing heeeeeere" she slurred.

"I came to pick you up, we'll get your car in the morning" I said taking her by her wrist.

"No, I'm angry at you" she said pulling away.

"Aye man, the lady said leave her alone" said the guy she was grinding against.

I looked at him angrily and picked y/n up and swung her over my shoulder.

"Ah! Austin let me go!" She said kicking to try and get down but it didn't work.

We got outside and I got into my car and we started driving home.

"I hate youuuu" she said obviously still drunk.

"Shhhh baby" I said petting her head.

*back home*

She was fast asleep in my hands, I didn't wanna hurt her so I gently placed her on our bed and softly changed her out of her party clothes and into pajamas.

"Goodnight baby" I smiled at her.

"Goodnight honey bear" she said softly, I guess she heard me.

I went downstairs and fell asleep on the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 912 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
100K 4.2K 50
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...