Monsters x Reader

By SuckerPunchMyGuts

IF THE SHAPE OF WATER CAN DO IT SO CAN I BITCH. More

Introduction/Requests
Mothman x Reader pt 1
Mothman x Reader pt 2/2
Jersey Devil x Blind!Reader
Beast of Bray Road x Reader
Flatwoods Monster x Reader
Kappa x Reader
Juro-Gumo x Reader
Overprotective mothman x reader
Quilin x Reader
Stolas x Witch!Reader
Nue x Reader
Hulder x Reader
Wendigo x Reader
Pope Lick Monster x Reader
Hulder x chubby!reader
sorry
Nue x reader pt 2
Megaconda x reader
Thunder Bird x Reader
Chupacabra x reader
Chinese Dragon x Reader
spring heeled jack x Reader
help me out
Wyvern x Reader pt 1
Wyvern x Reader Pt.2
Wyvern x Reader pt 3
Unicorn x Reader
Harpy x Reader
A/N
s I c k
Working On A Oneshot..
The Pale Man x Reader
The Asset X Reader
A/N
New Idea For A Book
Yeti x Chubby!reader
Kappa pt 2 LEMON
Werewolf x reader LEMON
Moblin x Reader
Gohma x Reader
Ganondorf x Reader
A/N cause im a slu t
Jalhalla x Reader
A/N Requests?
Patience my babies.
Aswang x Reader
Xenomorph x mute!Reader
goodbye

Minotaur x Pregnant!Reader

15.7K 297 33
By SuckerPunchMyGuts

Finally getting back in the saddle. Math is a bitch and so is ap history. Lmao kill me

You had been living with your monster lover for about five months now. He had discovered you wandering his maze blindly looking for a way out. You had gotten lost on your vacation to travel Greece.

You never believed in myths and fairytales until you started to live one. The Minotaur was frightening at first, who wouldn't be scared of a monstrous half man half bull, but once he spared you, and you had gotten to know him as a person, it became easy to fall in love.

The two of you resided in a small alcove where a bronze workshop was built many centuries ago by a a man and his son. The Minotaur had food stored for the two of you, and he always made sure that you were comfortable.

You didn't quite know how your pregnancy was going to end. Would you give birth to another Minotaur our would the two human halves form a normal human baby? Only time will tell. Your lover didn't really care what the baby would be, whether it be human or Minotaur he would love it no matter what.

You laid reclining on a small leather chair. Reading one of the many dusty books that you found on the shelves of the workshop. They were long since forgotten and you had fun skimming through the ancient pages.

You were just reading about a set of wax wings the owner of the workshop created when you heard hooves clipping on the floor. The sound was like music to your ears. The Minotaur was back from scouring the maze.

"How is the child my love?" His deep voice sounded from the opening of the workshop.

"He or she is doing well, they're kicking! Would you like to feel it sweetheart?" You heard a pleased snort that stood for yes. He entered your corner and put his massive hand on your stomach. Feeling around for the baby.

He had two large curved black horns, and his skin was a rust brown. His calf brown eyes were sweet and excited for the baby. Pretty soon he felt a small kick on his palm.

"He will be very strong indeed."

"Uh, huh, we don't know if it's going to be a girl or boy." You retorted.

"Of course my love." His muzzle spread into a smile.

The coming months arrived quickly and you soon gave birth to a baby girl named Amalthea. The three of you lived happily in the labyrinth.

Sorry it's so short I'm just trying to get the hang of it his again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 49 17
⚠️ warning I don't own ok ko let's be heroes or their characters I'm just bored⚠️ ⚠️This'll also include cursing and characters I made up⚠️ If you li...
571 4 11
Sure. If it goes wrong for I guess you aren't gonna run back to me like whiny little baby. I mean, you act like one.... Too!
42.5K 1K 27
Negan x cottagecore reader (kinda toxic because I said so.)
188K 6.6K 14
[ᴍᴀʟᴇ! ᴍʏᴛʜɪᴄᴀʟ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs x ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ] ❝ Why are you all so interested in a human like me? ❞ ▪︎AU where humans co-exist with non-humans▪︎