The One Direction Collaborati...

By oi_yehet

Ever wondered how the lives of the one direction members was before they became famous? How did a lifelong f... More

The One Direction Collaboration
The prom night for Harry
What happened next....
Wierdness
I meet random people
On our way to....wait how are we gonna get to New York without taking a flight??
Camp Half Blood
In sync
I don't know
I realize stuff
Who else is sneaking out??????
Prison break......yeah.....well almost
Back for me.....again
AMY???? WHY?!?!
The prom returns
Last day of camp? Oh wait....no
Happiness :')
That wierd dude is a GOD?!
Would You Rathers....Situations and DOOMSDAY!!!!!!
New demigod
Secrets.....?
Nightmares
.A not-so-normal day
Capture the flag
WAR.
After War.
At Last.
A/N
A/N: Again.
A/N....reeeeeeeeaaaaaaadddddd!!!!!!!

I definitely did not want to see them

37 1 0
By oi_yehet

Okay..... so after breakfast we had absolutely no idea where to go. That's when El made one of her late-realization statements.

"Hey wait.....one direction is supposed to be famous so technically if you guys go out in front of everyone, you'll be swarmed by fans" El said.

"Uh oh" Harry said. "I did not see that coming"

"Oh my gods, do you know where your tour bus is?" I asked.

"Uh.....maybe its in our hotel parking lot?" Zayn said.

"We have to get to the bus" I said.

"You're not going alone" Harry said.

"I have to, you cannot go in front of people" I said.

"Stella, listen to me, someone has to go with you" He said.

"El can come" I said and El nodded very lively.

"Okay then" Harry said but he still looked worried.

I got my purse from my room and left for the hotel. Before going out of the house, Harry held my hand and said.

"Stella, be careful please" he said.

"I will" I said and then I left. El and me took and cab and went to 'The Grand' hotel. We went to the reception and El said "We need to take the One Direction tour bus with us. The receptionist smiled and said "I'm sorry but we're not at liberty to do that".

I let out a bored sigh and called Harry. I made him speak to the receptionist and as moments passed I saw her eyes get wider. She said " Um....yes madam the bus will be on its way" . I smiled and then we gave the directions to the driver and went back to my house.

"We got the-"I couldn't complete my sentence because I felt someone put a hand on my mouth and pull me back.

"Stella!" El screamed. I bit the person's hand and screamed back "El! Go and hide! Tell the boys about me-" I looked back and saw that Victoria shut my mouth again. El ran off inside the house but before she came out, Victoria dragged me away. The last thing I heard was "You know what was your last mistake? Leaving your stupid camp"

Someone hit me on my head and I blacked out.

Harry's p.o.v.

"I should have never let her go! Its all my fault. Now we don't even know where Stella is!" I shouted out. I was waiting inside the house watching t.v. I think I heard some noise outside the house so I ran out to see what's going on. I opened the door and saw El with teary eyes, she was really scared. She started telling me something about Victoria and someone else. As soon as I heard it, I burst out with regret.

"What's wrong Harry?" Zayn asked. Then he saw El crying on the sofa and went to ask her. Louis and Zayn heard the news and they were equally surprised.

"What do we do now?" El asked.

"We should inform Percy" Louis said.

"I don't know, that will take up a lot of time and we don't know where Stella is so we should probably start searching" I suggested. The others nodded. We had no idea where Stella was. I didn't want to lose her again. The first time, she went to New York. The second time, I don't even where she is, how she is. I had feelings for her, I couldn't see her upset or in danger. She's my best friend. However, at this time, I had to hold myself together.

"Where do you think she is?" El asked.

"I don't know where can she be?" I asked. El shrugged.

"Percy might know, you know they have that empathy link thingy...." Zayn said.

"Hey.....remember how Stella was kidnapped once before and taken to some shed?" El said.

"Yeah yeah I remember that" I said.

"So.....you think she might be there?" Louis asked.

"Its worth a try" I said.

I started thinking of all the times Stella and me had together. Our dance at the school prom, us hanging out at Starbucks, at school during our basketball practise I remember whenever I had a penalty kick and everyone went silent, Stella used to shout from her corner "Come on Harry! Goal!" and that motivated me, I goaled. She used to be so happy and jump and scream. Looking at her so happy always made me smile.

Stella p.o.v.

I woke up and found myself in a dark room. Light was streaming in from a window. A cloth was tied on my mouth to keep it shut. I know it was Victoria who kidnapped me, yet again but there was someone else with her not Laurent. Someone else. I don't know. I know I was feeling scared but I didn't cry. Why were they after me? I started thinking of all these and dozed off. I dreamt of Harry, his hair, his eyes, his smile. Then I woke up with a start and looked around. There were three people in the room. Victoria, a girl with dark black hair and- what? There was this girl from camp. The girl with the curved eyelashes I saw talking to Victoria the previous time she kidnapped me. She was a traitor. I should have known. Victoria pulled out the cloth from my mouth. As soon as she opened the cloth I said "You're gonna die"

"Well well look whose talking, honey, who is gonna kill me? Your brother? Your stupid best friends? What are their names? Eleanor, Zayn, Louis and......ah how can I forget Harry Styles, he is also there in my who-to-kill list.

"You will not do anything to him!" I said.

"Ooooh look at all that love.....where's all that coming from?"  Victoria said.

"Where's my mom?" I asked.

"Oh well, as for her, I will turn her. She's way too previous to be killed. After she's turned into a vampire, she'll be on our side. Then poor daddy has to give up" Victoria said.

"You can never defeat the gods, they will crumble you to dust" I said. That angered her and she slapped me hard. I got hurt on my nose and I think it started bleeding. They left the room and I dozed off again. One thing I understood, they will not kill me. I'm the bait. Too important to die. I was being used as dad's weakness. With all those thoughts, I drifted off again. I woke up again but not to Victoria but something else. I woke up to the soft whispers of my name "Stella, Stella wake up" it was Harry. I opened my eyes and saw Harry.

"Hmmmmnnnnnah" I forgot that the cloth was still in my mouth.

"Oh right" he said and opened the gag.

He opened the ropes around my hands and legs and as I got myself free, I threw my arms around him and cried. I could see the door was open and el was standing outside to keep guard.

"Stella I was so worried" he said and took my face in his hands, he wiped the tears off my face.

"I knew you'd come for me, Harry. I had trust in you" I said and smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Can you walk?" he asked.

"Why do you want to carry me? I can walk don't worry" I said and laughed.

"No no I mean I have no problem, like if you can't walk then I can carry you" he said.

"Its alright I can walk" I said and stood up. We had to sneak out of this place wherever it was. Harry took my hand and we went out of the room. It was dark and there was hardly anyone in the hallway. How was it possible? Vampires don't sleep. Maybe they had a meeting perhaps? I don't know. We weren't halfway through. El was in front, Harry and me were at the back. We saw someone coming. Two men in black jackets. Apparently Harry's reflexes worked faster than mine. There was a small closet used for keeping brooms nearby. Harry pulled my hand and we went inside that closet. Harry's hand was wrapped around my waist. His other hand was on my mouth which kept me from shouting out if I got hurt. He removed his hand from my mouth. There was barely enough space for one person to stand in the closet. We were really close to each other. His soft warm breath brushed my cheek and I could feel his steady heartbeat. It made me calm down.

"I think they're gone" I said.

"Maybe" he whispered in my ear. He peeped out of the closet to see if the two of them had gone. "Yeah, we can leave now" he said. We got out of the closet. We continued to go down the hallway. When we saw no one was following us, we broke into a run. Harry held my hand tightly. We almost reached the exit when we heard a Victoria's voice.

"Well well well.....look who that is, Stella aka Aqua and Harry breaking out of a vampire's lair. Are you that dumb to not understand that we can kill you in a second?" Harry put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. But Victoria was faster, she ran in her stupid vampire speed and snatched me from Harry's grip. She put her arm around my neck and opened a portable knife. Wow.....this still happens? cuz its so old. She threatened Harry to kill me. She won't do that, she'll not kill me.

"One more step and your girlfriend is gone" Victoria said.

"I'm not his girlfriend, I'm his best friend " I said.

"Yeah best friend whatever" she corrected herself.

"You cannot kill me Victoria, I'm being used by you, you know that if you kill me, your bait will be gone." I said.

"Oh how cute. Looks like someone has figured out things. Well okay yeah you're right, we cannot kill you but we can still torture you so much that your life becomes a living hell" with that, Victoria took the knife and cut through my left cheek. She dug the blade deep inside my skin. Blood started streaming down my face. A few drops fell on the ground.

"No, don't hurt her, please. You can kill me of you want, but....not Stella" Harry said. He was ready to give up his life just to save me.

"Awwwww so sweet but no. Well, if I'm not killing her, I won't kill you. I can torture you two for a long time and see you in pain" She smirked and called two men who took us to a room which was more like a dungeon. They threw us inside.

"Ow" I said as I hit my leg on a rock.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked.

"Yeah" I said and we sat down on the ground. There was a window that looked over to another room which was like this room.

"Who else is here apart from El and you?"

"Louis is there, Zayn is outside to keep a lookout. After sometime, he'll get suspicious and I hope he gets help"

"Yeah" I said and there was a long silence in the room.

"You shouldn't have done that Harry" I said.

"Done what?" he asked.

"You shouldn't ave told her to kill you instead of me"

"And then do what? Watch her torture you to death?"

"But.....that was, she didn't kill you but what if she would?"

"Stella, I cannot let her hurt you. If you were tortured like that how would I......."

He looked down and blushed and this time, I blushed too. We were not speaking. There was a loud noise and two other people were brought to the dungeons. They were put inside the room next to the one I was in. We went over to the window and saw who it was. What I saw, almost made me faint. It was Eleanor and Louis. Why why why?!?!? Why them too.

"If you have to dump us inside a dungeon, do it with STYLE" El said. Fashion freak.

"EL?" I said.

"Wait.....Stella?" she said and came to the window, I went there too.

"Gods El, why did you get caught?" I asked.

"I came to look for you and Louis came with me, one of Victoria's team people saw me and we got caught"

"Ugh you shouldn't have come for me"

"Absolutely not, I had to come for you"

"Okay...."

El and Louis sat down in their room. Harry and me sat in our dungeon. I buried my face in my hands but didn't cry. I thought of all this over again.

"Its all my fault" I said.

"What? No n-no its not your fault. You were kidnapped by her, you didn't want to be kidnapped" Harry said.

"But still" I said.

"But still what? Let you be tortured like that?" he said.

Harry put his arm around my shoulder and I put my head on his shoulder. Again I could hear his heartbeat and I felt calm again. His breaths ruffled my hair softly.

              -----------------

Authour's note:

Thank you so much for 23 reads. Its a good start for me. So please keep reading and make me happy.

Again, if I have made mistakes or need to make the storyline better, please leave comments.

Thank you!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561 1 20
Megan is just a girl who visits London for Her Christmas Break then meets Zayn Malik, they soon start dating and a couple months later, She founds ou...
2K 119 21
What if you are on a holiday in Spain with your best friend when you suddenly run into the boys of the world famous boyband, One Direction. You fall...
13.9K 146 9
A new metal/punk rock band known as One Direction launches their debut album and are already a huge band around the world. You have Harry Styles on v...
36.2K 589 24
Being surrounded by couples 24/7, was hard enough for the lonely Elite. He was still waiting for the love of his life, while all his friends were all...