REGRET โ€ข [COMPLETED]

By Junglee_Jagi

2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’“ 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!๏ฟฝ... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
ENDING
EPILOGUE ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’•
NEW BOOK!
NEW BOOK!

CHAPTER 36

20.1K 508 80
By Junglee_Jagi

TAEHYUNG: What?! Are you serious Jungkook?!

Taehyung shouted at jungkook  who was sitting at the edge of his bed.

JUNGKOOK: Yes hyung.. I'm serious.

He said and sigh.

YOONGI: Yah.. Do you even realize how lucky you are?? You're so lucky that you won that contest Jungkook.. And they chose you to be part of a dance idol.. You know everyone dream to have the opportunity to be part of it.

TAEHYUNG: Yeah.. We all dream to be part of that group.. And you're lucky because they give you the opportunity and to study in L.A.. And now your saying that you want to give up that opportunity? WTF!

He shouted again at jungkook. Jungkook stood up and face them with a serious look.

JUNGKOOK: Yes... And I won't regret my decision hyung.

YOONGI: *sigh* But jungkook... Come to think of it.. You will have a great future because of this.... Didn't you ever thought that maybe this opportunity will change your life? Who knows.. Maybe in the future you will become a professional dancer..... Or maybe you will become popular.

He said calmly.

YOONGI: But let me ask you something..

He sigh.

YOONGI: Are you sure that you wanted to give up this opportunity? Are you confident in your decision?

JUNGKOOK: Yes.

YOONGI: No regrets?

JUNGKOOK: Yes.

YOONGI: Tell me honestly jungkook... Why do you want to do this?? Why are you giving up this opportunity??

Jungkook sigh heavily before answering his hyung.

JUNGKOOK: Because........ She needs me.

He said while taehyung and Yoongi just listen to his explanation.

JUNGKOOK: I don't want to leave her.. And you're right hyung.. This opportunity will give me a great future and a good life.. But.... Even though I will have it all.. I'm still not going to be happy without her. She's more important than my future... In fact, I can't imagine my future without her.. She's all I need.. She's my life... And I will give up everything to be with her.. Even if I have to give up my own dream.

Taehyung and yoongi look at each other before they both look at jungkook. Yoongi walk towards him and patted his shoulder.

YOONGI: I understand... If this what you want then.. We won't stop you.. We will support whatever your decision is.

Yoongi gave him a smile.

JUNGKOOK: Thank you hyung. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP...

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It's been 1 week already and y/n is still staying at the hospital.

Next week will be our graduation day and yes... I am the class valedictorian. Well y/n was supposed to be but since she left our school I end up being the top student. But for me.. She's still the top student. And she's smarter than me.

The doctor said that she's slowly healing and we were so happy. Especially me.. And I'm waiting for her until she get discharge from the hospital. And I can't wait to take her out on a date.

Once she get discharge. I will show her how a boyfriend treat his girlfriend. And I will shower her with my love and kisses. This time... I will treat her like a princess. And I didn't even realize that I was smiling like an idiot while walking in the hallway. But I don't care.

I was walking in the hallway with a bouquet of flowers in my hands. I remember before that I never give her gifts. And I never give her a flower.

I was also wearing the sweater she gave me. And I can't wait to see her reaction when she will see me in this sweater and a flowers. Just thinking about it, makes me smile.

I keep on walking in the hallway with a smile creep on my face.

But my smile dropped when I entered her room and I didn't saw her. She wasn't in her bed. I didn't even saw jimin and Mrs. Park.

My heart is beating faster as I started to feel nervous and scared

No.. It can't be.

Oh God.

I drop the flowers and I ran outside. I stop in the counter and ask one of the nurses.

JUNGKOOK: U-uhmm... Excuse me.. W-where is y/n? Park y/n?? The patient in room 208??? W-where is she???

NURSE: Uhm... I'll check it sir..

She said and I waited patiently while my body us trembling. I'm scared. Where is she?? I hope it's not what I think.

NURSE: Miss park y/n is in the emergency room right now due to th--

JUNGKOOK: Thank you!

I didn't let her finish as I ran faster towards the emergency room looking for my love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I arrive there. I saw jimin and Mrs. Park. They were sitting while jimin was rubbing his mother's back while she was crying.

What the hell is happening??

I quickly walk towards them.

JUNGKOOK: Hyung... Where is y/n??? What happened to her???

I ask desperately as I could feel my eyes is starting to get teary.

Jimin sigh and he stood up.

JIMIN: Calm down jungkook...

JUNGKOOK: How am I supposed to calm down if she's there in the emergency room??!!!!

I shouted.

JIMIN: Jungkook.. Calm down first.. She will be fine..

He said trying to calm me down but it didn't work.

JUNGKOOK: Please hyung.. Tell me what happened to her???

I said and I felt my tears flow down on my eyes. Mrs. Park answered me instead.

MRS. PARK: She was just l-lying in her bed earlier.. I-i was watching tv when all of a sudden I heard a loud cough and I know it was her..then.. I-i saw her... she started to vomit with blood.. And it keeps on happening until she passed out...

She said in a crack voice. Then she suddenly broke into tears and jimin hug her.

My tears keeps flowing nonstop as I remember about my dream about her.

It's happening.

No.. This can't be happening.. Please don't take her away from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

45 MINUTES LATER.

We've been waiting patiently outside while waiting for the doctor.

Every minutes pass makes me get more nervous and worried.

DR. KIM: Who is y/n's guardian??

Mrs. Park stood up and walk towards the doctor.

MRS. PARK: It's me.. I'm her mother.. How is she??

The doctor sigh and look down.

Oh God..

DR. KIM: Y/n-shi.. She's very lucky because we immediately treated her.. For now she's okay..

The doctor said but I'm still not satisfied. It looks like something is happening.

DR. KIM: And... I'll be honest Mrs. Park.... Your daughter is getting weaker.. Her condition is getting worse day by day.. At first we thought that she can survive this cancer.. But we we're wrong...

My heart shattered into pieces as my tears keeps on flowing nonstop. It was like my whole world stop.

The doctor way saying something and I saw mrs. Park crying but all I could hear was my heart keeps on pounding painfully in my heart.

I can't loose her.. I need her. Please don't leave me y/n..

MRS. PARK: no! Do everything you can to save my daughter!

DR. KIM: I'm really sorry nrs. Park. We've done everything we could.. But... Only miracle and God can help your daughter let's just pray for her to survive this. I'm saying this as I doctor.. And I'm saying that you should be ready when it comes... I'm sorry.

The doctor bow and left.

Mrs. Park was crying so loud and jimin tried to calm his mother.

MRS. PARK: No.... I can't loose her too! Please don't take her away from me! God please...

I couldn't take it anymore. I ran away.

I could hear jimin shouting my name but I didn't look back. I couldn't control my emotions. I can't handle this too much pain.

God please! Just take me instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the bench on the rooftop while sobbing.

JUNGKOOK: This is too much for me.. Why can't I be happy??? Why are you always taking someone precious in my life?!

I ruffled my hair in frustration while my tears keeps flowing.

JUNGKOOK: Please don't take her.... I beg you... I really regret everything I've done to her before... I will everything just please.. Don't take her... She's my life! If you will take her then take my life too!

I fall on the floor while crying.

JUNGKOOK: P-please.. *sob* not now... I'm not ready to let her go.. Please....*sob*.. If only I didn't treated her like trash before... maybe I won't feel hurt and guilty.. I really love her.. I beg you with all my heart..  Don't take her..

I said in between my sob. Then I suddenly felt someone rubbing my back.

TAEHYUNG: You have to be strong Jungkook..

JUNGKOOK: No.. Hyung. He's taking her away from me... He's taking someone I love..

TAEHYUNG: I know.. I know.. But you have to accept it.. Even if it's hurting you.. We can't do anything.. It's God's plan..

JUNGKOOK: N-no!.. I.. I can't... *sob* H-hyung.. I.. I didn't mean what I said to her before in the rooftop.. I-i didn't mean it.. To wish for her to die.. I.. I really didn't mean it..b-but.. Why is god doing it now??

TAEHYUNG: Shhh... Let's go back inside jungkook.. You're a strong man.. Come on.

Taehyung help me to stand up and we both started to walk inside.

I wish it's all just a nightmare.

***********************************

AUGUST 27, 2018

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A BLESS DAY. 😊😘😇

Next chapter will be the END.

So get ready...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 3.7K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
90.5K 3.7K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
61.7K 2.9K 48
# Rank 2: Bts 2019 awards. #TheMintys2019 [Completed] _ "Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him...
2.4M 77.3K 71
Wanna be a trainee and fall in love with jungkook? You're a trainee. You left your family to become an idol. How will you meet Jungkook? Will he even...