Can You Save Me? [Complete]

By FanaticOfStuff

In this alternative universe, Midoriya Izuku has become a villain. He no longer fights for justice but for re... More

Deku's Childhood
Chapter 1: A Normal Day...Kinda
Chapter 2: A Big Bully
Chapter 3: A Rocket
Author's Note
Chapter 4: Quirk-less?
Chapter 5: Ahhhhhh
Chapter Six: All Might
Chapter Seven: Coming Clean
Chapter Eight: Entrance Exam
Chapter Nine: Trouble
Chapter Ten: Reconcile
Chapter Eleven: Talking
Chapter Twelwe:
Author's Note
Chapter Thirteen: Disaster Upon Disaster
Chapter Fourteen: First Day
Chapter Fifteen: Rescue Mission
Chapter Sixteen: Villains
Chapter Seventeen: Nomu
Chapter Eighteen: Ka-Chan & Deku (Warning of Romantic Stuff)
Chapter Ninteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Twenty: Let the Games Begin
Chapter Twenty-One: Strategy
My readers are the best!!!! (Author's Note)
Chapter Twenty-Two:Cavalry Battle
Chapter Twenty-Three: Lunch Time Tensions
Chater Twenty-Four: Videos Galore
Chapter Twenty-Five: Friends
Chapter Twenty-Six: Secret's Out
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Family Day
Chapter Twenty-Nine: First Day at Camp
Chapter Thirty: Kidnapping
Chapter Thirty-One: Three Way
Chapter Thirty-Two: Punishment
Chapter Thirty-Four: Bad Luck
Chapter Thirty-Five: Death is Inevitable
Chapter Thirty-Six:
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Its Over

Chapter Thirty-Three: Smut

786 30 1
By FanaticOfStuff

MIDORIYA IZUKU POV
[A/N: This ain't continuing from where the last chapter left off, I decided to write something different, as you can tell by the title. The actual story will be back next update. ALSO WARNING YOU KNOW, THERE IS SEXUAL STUFF HERE!!!!]

"Ka-Chan!" I screamed at the annoying blonde.

"What?" He asked nonchalantly.

"The hell you mean 'what'? You clearly know!" At this point, I knew a vain was popping out of my forehead.

"I fucking don't know, that's why I'm asking!" He yelled back.

"Asshole." I muttered under my breath, but loud enough that he could hear.

"I DIDN'T DO SHIT!"

"THEN FUCKING EXPLAIN THIS!" I said motioning to my limited edition collectible.

"What's wrong with it?" He asked in confusion.

"IT'S FUCKING BROKEN! MY FUCKING ALL MIGHT FIGURE IS BROKEN!"

"So? It's just a doll. And it's not broken, there's a teeny tiny scratch on it."

"Just a doll? Just a doll?!? JUST A DOLL??!!" That bitch done fucked up now.

"Yeah, just a doll. And why you blaming me?"

"Cause you did it." I said trying to contain my anger.

"What the fuck? I don't touch your All Might shit for this very reason, I didn't do it."

"THEN WHY IS IT SCRATCHED?!?" I screeched.

"Boys, whats going on?" My mom suddenly said.

"HE SCRATCHED MY COLLECTABLE!" I yelled pointing to Ka-Chan.

"He is blaming me for shit I didn't do!" Ka-Chan rebutdtaled.

"Oh, I see. Izu, Katsuki didn't do anything, it was me. I was cleaning and accidentally dropped it." She said sheepishly.

"You did what?!!" I screamed.

"Sorry." She shrugged. "Also, I'm gonna be out for a while. See ya!" She then proceeded to walk out of the house.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU!" Ka-Chan yelled.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions." I said, I felt like shit. I shouldn't have gotten so mad.

"Whatever." He said and walked away. I heard footsteps on the stairs and the loud slam of our bedroom door. I sighed quite loudly, I need to make it up to him.

     A devilish grin spread across my face as a certain idea popped into my head. I don't know if it'll work, but it's worth a shot. Maybe, he isn't mad enough to resist my beautiful charms.

     I tiptoed up the stairs into the bathroom and quietly locked the door behind me. I turned on the faucet and dipped my hands under the water, I lifted my hands and ruffled them through my hair. I tried to make my hair a little wet but still keep it the same wild curly mess. Once I was happy with the look, I practiced a series of seductive faces, trying to figure out which one would drive Katsuki wild. That's right, I just called him Katsuki. I settled on a simple lip bite while making puppy eyes. He's sooooooooo dead. I unlocked the bathroom door and marched into our room. I didn't bother looking at Ka-Chan, even though I knew I knew exactly what he was doing, I didn't look. I walked up to the dresser, his dresser robe exact and stole one of his shirts. My back was turned to him and I started to change into his shirt.

"The fuck are you doing?" He asked.

"Changing." I said curtly.

"Into my shirt?" He asked.

"I didn't notice, you mind if I wear it?" I lied.

"Why?"

"Going out."

"Why?"

"Just cause. Unless you wanna stop me..." I had his shirt on, and slowly turned my head. I but my lip and starred right at him.

"I see you." He said with a smirk.

"Good." I responded. "Now, give me a reason to stay." I commanded.

"You looking at it."

     I slowly walked over to Ka-Chan, his shirt reached my thighs and slowly started slipping off my shoulder. He stood straight in front of the closed door, the flat surface basically told me to push him against it. Once I was in close proximity, I put my hands on his waist and pushed him against the door. He showed no signs of fighting back, which I was glad for because he would quickly gain control. I pressed myself against him and brought my mouth close to his ear, I started rubbing the slight bulges under our jeans together, causing them to become bigger, I softly moaned right in his ear and blew into it after. Immediately after, I started nibbling on his earlobe and grinding harder against the even larger bulge. I heard a soft grunt escape his mouth and I couldn't help but smile, I stopped biting his ear and moved to his neck. I kissed every inch of skin I could find, roughly, softly, sometimes leaving a mark, however I wanted. I pulled back to look at everything I had done so far, apparently not too much. Katsuki was giving me a look that said "is this the best you can do?" I smirked and switched my tactics.

I lifted his shirt over his body and he quickly took it off, he tried to take mine off as well. "Ah ah ah, not yet."I scolded. He whined but complied. I started sucking on his neck again, adding a bite in here and there, always getting some sort of response from Katsuki. I started going lower and lower, until I reached a nipple. I lingered there for a few moments and continued down to his stomach, then to the hem of his pants. I bit the waistband and pulled them down, very slightly. "You animal."
Ka-Chan chuckled. I growled in response and went back up to his nipples. "I'll show you animal." I put my mouth on his nipple and started biting it, while one of my hands went into his boxers. I started palming him, making him groan, still not as loud as I wanted though. I stopped playing with his upper body and went lower, I got on my knees and unbuckled his pants, pulling them off his body, followed by his boxers. I starred at his big ass dick for a few moments and sighed. "Tell me when you're about to cum." I said. I put his tip in before he could say anything else and ran my tip along the hole, earning a satisfactory groan, still not loud enough though. I started bobbing my head up and down his shaft, earning low and sexy grunts, still not groaning. "Nnng-Izuku-Aha-I'm ab-about-" with that I pulled away. "Why did you do that?" I'll tell you why, you bitch. I went close to his heat and whispered "I want you to cum inside me."

     He didn't waste any time and flipped our positions, I was now against the wall with him on top. He quickly removed my shirt and pants and boxers and left me quite bare. He started tracing my muscles under his fingers, causing a shudder to go through my body. He gently placed his lips on mine but turned the kiss around when he started biting my lower lip. While we were fighting for dominance, his hands had found my shaft and my nipple. I gasped, overwhelmed, what do I focus on? The heated kiss? The passionate touch on my chest? Or the amazing feeling down below? I didn't have much time to think about it, he had pulled away and started pushing me towards the bed. I landed with a thud, ass facing up. "Damn Deku, already in position." I wasn't allowed a response as I felt a finger penetrate my hole. "Ahh!" He went in too fast, no warning, but that's what I liked. "Shut up Deku, we haven't even gotten to the good part." He pulled his finger out as suddenly as he put it in. He walked over to the drawer and coasted his hand and duck in something, I'm assuming it's lube. He walked back over to me and shoved two fingers in, I really couldn't hold back anymore... He started scissoring his fingers and eventually adding a third, making me into a moaning and panting mess. "You ready?" He whispered huskily. I set out a slight whimper as he removed his fingers and forced me to get on my knees. He started positioning himself and slammed into me, causing a very loud scream from my throat, but that's not the only thing he will be hearing. He started thrusting, slowly at first, making sure that I got used to him. He turned into a fucking maniac as soon as I had adjusted! A warm feeling spread inside my stomach and threatened to spill out. Katsuki was making low groans and sharp movements, causing him to release in no time. I followed soon after, creating a mess on  the sheets. We both collapsed, breathing quite heavily, basking in the afterglow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5.5K 29
Katsuki left his hometown right after they graduated UA High trying to run from feelings for Izuku that he could never quite come to terms with, taki...
132K 3.5K 20
[ Warning: this story is dark and can have some triggers, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION !! ] Both Todoroki and Bakugou seem to have a crush on the...
74.2K 2.3K 15
Two different schools, Two different personalities... Katsuki bakugou best friends with kirishima. Kirishima's best friend is katsuki bakugou and a b...
150K 4.4K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...