Yaoi (Boy x Boy) One Shots [[...

Oleh MsDodson

Sucky summary is sucky. All is explained in the first chapter. [5/8/2015 I am slowly editing. But I think it... Lebih Banyak

Yaoi (Boy x Boy) One Shots
Dove Heart
Always Mine. (Murdoc Niccals x 2D (Gorillaz))
Always Mine. (Part 2)
Always Mine. (Part 3)
Murdoc and 2D
KevEdd
Feel Again
my sexy captor
finnaly got it right
Beast Boy and Robin
Thief King Bakura and Priest Seto (YuGiOh Fan-Fic)
Lucky Dog Blast 1.
Raising Hell. (JirIta)
Yami + Yugi = Yuma (Yugioh Fan-Fic)
The Death Of Me (mash-up)
Once Upon A Demon.
Never Gonna Lose, Never Gonna Win... (Naruto Fan-Fic)
A series of unfortunate events. (Naruto Shonen-ai Remix)
I Am Me, the Universe, and You.
Feel Good Inc.~ Gorillaz
Camping Brings Out The Truth (Seto Kaiba x Joey Wheeler) [YuGiOh FanFic]
Blackmailed, Kidnapped, And Slaved (YuGiOh Fan-Fic)
Cremerjatti.
SasuNaru = KakaIru
Little Talks (KevEdd)
A Rough Week. (Akatsuki Fan-Fic)
Babies!?!? (Naruto Fan-Fic)
Cupcakes and Blood. (Akatsuki Fan-Fic)
Feel Good Inc.~ Gorillaz
Fuzz bag (Naruto Abridged Fan-Fic)
Misfit Family. (Death Note Fan-Fic)
Reverse the Cruse! Naruto begins to un-age! (Naruto Fan-Fic)
Surprise. (Akatsuki Fan-Fic)
The Akatsuki's New Pet. (Akatsuki Fan-Fic)
18 and Life
Authoress Note:
When I'm gone. (LeviXEren Family FanFic)
RiRen 1/3
RiRen 2/3
RiRen 3/3
Fathers day. (AoT FanFic)
Moves like JAEGER (EreRi FanFic)
Ungodly Fruit. (Tokyo Ghoul)
Cozza Frenzy- Bassnectar
Sex Ed. (Teen Titans FanFic)
My American Boy! (Kuroko No Basuke FanFic)
A series of DRAMAtical events

Just Can't Get Enough. (DRAMAtical Murder Fan-Fic)

1.4K 20 9
Oleh MsDodson

        "NOIZ! What did you do!?" The band manager yelled from his place in the studio. The punk-rocker only sighed. 
        "To who or what?" He asked as he tuned his electric gutiar. 
        "To guest singer! She ran up to me crying and saying she withdraws!" Noiz shrugged as the man massaged his ponding head. 
        "I told her the truth." He stated with a shrugg. The bass player and the drummer sighed, almost ready to give up. 
        "The show is tonight! Where are you going to find a replacement!?" Noiz shrugged again. 
        "Dunno."
      "What about that one guy. What was his name?" The drummer spoke up, only to recive a sharp glare from Noiz.
        "Clear?" Suggested the bass player, He had only met the albino once when Noiz had inveited them over for practice, Aboa and Clear showed up later that night, dragging a reclutant Koujaku, and having dinner in their arms.
        "Yeah! We could throw a dress on his or whatever and bam! There's our guest singer. He's amazing too!" The drummer said making wild hand gestures.
        "Noiz. Call this Clear guy and get him here. Now." The band manager said before he walked off to help others. The german sighed, typing on his coil. Aoba's number rang once before he picked up.
        "Hello?" Came the confused voice of Aoba.
        "Yo. It's Noiz. Clear there?" He asked, not to entuhsiastically.
        "Yeah. Why?" Aoba resoponed, chattering was heard in the background, most likely from Ren and Clear.
        "You rember my band, Ruff Rabbit." A small snort was heard. "Is Kou-jack-off there? I thought I heard a pig." The blonde said with a smirk.
        "You disrespectful brat! I'll-"
        "Stop it you two. Yes I remember it. Why?"
        "We need an extra singer. Clear's name poped up."
        "Me? Does Mister Noiz need me?"
        "Yes. Would you like to sing for his band?"
        "I'd love to!" A giggle sounded through the coil's speaker as he spoke.
        "Then get here now. The theatre by central park." Noiz hung up before he could get a reply. Snorts sounded from behind him.
        "Nice friends you've got there." The drummer said, his face red from laughing. 
        "Shut. The fuck. Up."
        "Sorry. Mister. Noiz." The bass player whispered, ducking behind stage to avoid the german's rage. 

        10 minutes later Clear had made his way to the theatre. He walked in side in his usual attire, including the gas mask. Noiz looked at the tennaged boy. 
        "Take off the gas mask."
        "Okay Mister Noiz!" Clear has already show his face to everyone, but he still prefers to wear the rediculous piece of plastic. 
        "Just go cange. The idiot with the orange hair has your costume."
        "Hey! I'm not an idiot!" The drummer shouted to Clear, a goofy smile on his face. The albino boy on smiled back and took the clothes.
        "Thank you!" Clear's smile widened as he seen the beautiful dress, it was much like the one his brothers would make him wear when they played house. Their excuse was always the same, 'The wife has to be pretty,' One would say while the other finshed the sentence, 'And to be pretty a wife must wear a pretty dress!'. Clear smiled at his fond memories, changing quickly. He stepped out of the dressing room happily awiting for make up to be applied, another thing his brothers told him. 'A wife must wear pretty make-up too!'. The make up girl waliked in the room with her head bowed, when she looked up she took one look at Clear and walked back out. 
        "You're done already?" Asked the  voice of Noiz.
        "No. He doesn't need any." The girl said as she tugged the door open. Noiz peeked in curiously.
        "Am I okay now Mister Noiz?" Noiz looked ove Clear, Yes the boy was very beautiful, but he would never admit it. 
         "Yeah, Just get out here and lear these lyrics. Quickly. We only have half an hour. People are already in their seats." Noiz said, slightly annoyed. 
        "Yes Mister Noiz!" Clear said with a salute. He looked over the lyrics, copying them to memory in one glance before handing the sheet back to Noiz. 
        "You done?" He asked be wildered.
        "Yup! But do I sing all the parts?"
        "No. Just the female's lyrics. Can you do that?" Clear nodded vigorusly.
        "Yup! But can we run thruogh it once? Just to be sure?" The albino asked twiddling his thumbs. Noiz nodded and the other two got into place. 

        They ran through the song once and stopped, the three band members stared at Clear as though he had three heads.
        "Man you should join us. I heard your voice was pretty but that was just amazing!" The bass player exclaimed. And as if his blush wasn't bad enough the drummer murmered out a short, 'Go out with me" before he too blushed and turned. Noiz growled at the coment but continued to tune his own instrument. Cleard giggled.
        "Sorry, no, I love some one else." The albino had a large smile on his face, while the german to his left looked up quickly.
        "Who is it!?" Noiz asked, not caring who was looking. Clear blushed deeply, opening his mouth then closing it, almost like a fish out of water. The manager came by just as Clear went to speak.
        "You're on in 5." He said looking at them.
        "But sir! I don't know the dance yet!" Clear called. Th emanager sighed.
        "Just improvise. Besides, You understand the lyrics right?" Clear nodded and went to grab a glass of water before he got into position. 

        The curtain rose slowly, all of the lights we off, only a faint glow from the larger screen that displayed the boys above the stage. 
        "Boy, I think about it every night and day

I'm addicted, wanna jam inside your love
I wouldn't wanna have it any other way
I'm addicted and I just can't get enough" Clear sang as he looked at Noiz, The cutest look on his face he could muster. 
        "I just can't get enough

I just can't get enough
I just can't get enough" The drummer and the bass player sang as they moved their hands skillfully across their instruments.
        "Honey got her sexy on steamin'

She givin' hotness a new meanin'
Perfection, mama, you gleamin'
Inception, you got a brother dreamin', dreamin'

Damn, baby, I'm fiendin'
I'm tryna holler at you, I'm screamin'
Let me love you down this evenin'
Love you, love you, ya you know you are my demon

Girl, we could form a team and
I could be the king you could be the queen and
My mind's dirty and it don't need cleanin'
I love you long time so you know the meanin'

Oh, baby, I can't come down
So please come help me out
You got me feelin' high and I can't step off the cloud
And I just can't get enough" Noiz rapped quickly as he moved towards Clear, the albino boy draping himself on Noiz's body, careful of his guitar. 
        "Boy, I think about it every night and day

I'm addicted, wanna jam inside your love
I wouldn't wanna have it any other way
I'm addicted and I just can't get enough" The way Clear was touching his body would have felt good to anybody, but it was only causing pain to Noiz. He tried to stop all of his perverted thoughts, but it was not working with the way Clear kept moving his body against the germans'.
        "I just can't get enough

I just can't get enough
I just can't get enough" The two in the back sang again, in perfect sync.
        "Honey got me runnin' like I'm Flo Jo

Signs her name on my heart with an XO
Love so sweet, got me vexed though
I wanna wish it right back like presto, yes

Meantime I wait for the next time
She come around 'for I toast to the best time
We all the while back and forth on the text line
She got me fishin' for her love, I confess I'm

Somethin' 'bout her smile and that combo
Got me high and I ain't comin' down, yo
My heart's pumpin' out louder than electro
She got me feelin' like Mr. Roboto

Oh, baby, I can't come down
So please come help me out
You got me feelin' high and I can't step off THE CLOUD
And I just can't get enough" Noiz swallowed thickly, Clear was blowing in his ear, teasing him. 
        "Boy, I think about it every night and day

I'm addicted, wanna jam inside your love
I wouldn't wanna have it any other way
I'm addicted and I just can't get enough" Clear said, walking away gracefully, pulling a few ballarina moves. 
        "Got stuck in your bed rock

Caught up in your love shock
Knocked out by your cold shot
I'm stuck in your head like

Can't stop, won't quit
Makin' me fiend, give it to me
I want it all, know what I mean
Your love is a dose of ecstasy

Addicted, I can't get away from you
Afflicted, I need it, I'm missin'
I want your lovin' right next to me
And I can't erase you out of my memory
I just can't" Noiz finished up as the crowed went wild. The curtian lowered it's self. Clear quickly changed and left, Whishing the others good luck. 

        Noiz stood on his door step, picking the lock once again. He had forgotten his keys back at the managers office. He sighed and stood up, as he did a faint mumering sound made its way from his roof to his ear. He looked up, seeing a sillouette of a figure with an umbrella. There was no doubt in Noiz's mind that the sillouette was not Clear. And he was right, the albino jumped from his perch and smiled at the german. Softly he whispered, 
        "Boy, I think about it every night and day 
I'm addicted, wanna jam inside your love
I wouldn't wanna have it any other way." Noiz only grinned and lead Clear into his home. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

318K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
686K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...