I Am Me, the Universe, and You.

“You know there’s no need to hide away, You know I tell the truth, We are just same, and I can feel everything you do, every thing you say even when your miles, away ‘cos I am me, the universe, and you~” 

“Shut up, dobe. You can’t even sing.”

“Oh teme,” Naruto slung his arm around Sasuke’s shoulders “Your just jelly ‘cos that’s mine and Shikamaru’s song” Naruto said cheekily.

“Jelly? What in the hell do you mean by jelly?”

“Well instead of saying jealous I say jelly. So dose Ino and Sakura and the rest of girls” Naruto explained.

“Oh so you’re a girl?” Sasuke asked. 

“No no no no” Naruto wagged his finger. “Un-uh, see all the ukes say it to… its kinda like a submission thing, for the weaklings Kankuro usually says”

“Oh so you hang with Kankuro know?”

“Nope he just pops up at random times and steals Kiba away…” Naruto pouted. 

“Oh you poor baby.” Sasuke said sarcastically. “Who all do you hang out with while I’m on missions?”

“Well the rest of the Khona nine, team Guy, the sand siblings, Kakashi-sensei and Iruka-sensei. Why do you wanna know? Is somebody jelly?” Naruto said mockingly.

“Nah. How is lee and Gaara?”

“They’re fine. Gaara’s expecting his first son. Don’t ask how ‘cos it confuses me the way they explained it.”