Surprise. (Akatsuki Fan-Fic)

Deidara sat alone in a dark room. He had been taken from his family while he was playing with his  older brother, Don. Don was sixteen and Deidara was six, or at least that’s how old they appeared to be, they never seemed to age. 

The man who took the young boy, walked closer to him, Deidara whimpered. The man spoke,

“Do you remember me, young one?” The dark haired man asked. Deidara shook his head. “Well, it has been awhile, young one.” The man said. Deidara whimpered again. 

“W-why am I here?” The boy asked softly.

“Ah, young one, you have yet to learn. You are one of my perfected models, you are my favorite.” The man said as he walked towards Deidara. The boy was confused, was he not human?

“W-what am I?” The boy asked as the man placed his hand on Deidara’s cheek.

“You, my perfect boy, are one of my best creations. You are a neko-shota. Meaning you are a cat boy that will never age, so you have the perfect look of young innocence, but you are smart and can function properly.” The man explained.

“B-but what about my family?” The boy asked, his eyes shining.

“They weren’t your family, they only raised you, so you would be used to people. Now come along, we have to get you ready. Your new daddy will be here soon to pick you up.” The man pulled Deidara out of the room and to a bath room. Deidara was too focused on what he was just told to notice the man undressing him. The boy didn’t fight the man, even when he scrubbed his body to hard or pinched the boys head and back. Deidara didn’t even notice the kitten ears and tail that appeared with the man pinched him.

“Um, sir, When… when will this man be here?” Deidara asked as the man dressed the boy in a green t-shirt with a dinosaur on it, brown plaid shorts, and black gym shoes with green dinosaur socks. The man looked at the clock.

“Ten minutes.” The man smiled at Deidara and lead him to a living room area, he picked the boy up and sat him on the couch. “Now you must absolutely behave. I chose this man myself for you. He will not hurt you, and if he does I will know about it.” The man smiled at the boy again, running a hand through Deidara’s blond hair, trying to untangle it the best he could. “Are you hungry?” The man asked standing up. Deidara nodded. The man walked out of the room, returning a minute later. “I’m sorry, it’s the only breakfast food I have.” 

“It’s okay, thank you.” Deidara murmured, he opened the granola bar and began to munch on it. A knock sounded on the door. The man walked to the door directly across from Deidara’s spot on  the couch. The man pulled open the door and smiled, he stepped aside and allowed a fiery haired man to walk in. he turned to the boy, and attempted to look friendly. 

“Pein, I presume?” The man asked, extending hand to the other man.

“Yes, and Orochimaru, right?” the dark haired man nodded.

“Yes, that is Deidara, he is the finest of them. DeiDei say hello.” ‘Orochimaru’ said looking at the boy as he closed the door. The men walked over to the boy. 

“H-hello.” The boy whispered as he took another bite of his granola bar. Pein smiled. 

“Now shall we take care of the paperwork in private?” Pei asked looking at Orochimaru, who only nodded and lead the fiery haired man to the kitchen. 

Ten minutes later the pair walked back in. 

“DeiDei, its time to leave.” The dark haired man said. Deidara nodded, and his ears twitched. Pein walked to the door, ready to leave, when Orochimaru handed him a small back pack.