Ungodly Fruit. (Tokyo Ghoul)

Kaneki sat at a table in the Wax Tailor maid cafe. He was meeting Uta for their third date, the older man having suggested this particular place, Kaneki figures he must have something important planned. Kaneki sighed as he looked at his watch. Uta was five minutes late. It didn't bother the younger boy that he was late, more that Kaneki himslef had been early. The cafe door opened and Uta stepped in, placing his wet umbrella in an small cubby by the door. Kaneki looked out the large windows, only now notcing it was raing. 

        "Kaneki-kun! Cute as ever I see!" The olde ghoul complemented as he sat across from the boy.

        "Thank you Uta-senpai! You yourself not looking too bad." Kaneki said with a wide smile. The two were the only one's in the diner. Even the maids and cooks had left.  

        "I have a surprise for you Kaneki-kun!" Uta said as he stood again, walking to the stage. Uta climed the few stairs and dissapered behind some curtains. Kaneki looked on with full curiosity as he watched the pireced ghoul. 

        "What is it Uta-sanpai?" Kaneki asked aloud. 

        "Be patiant kohai." He called from behind the curtain. Uta walked back onto the main stage with a micro phone, looking directly at Kaneki. "We're just like other people,

We love to sing,

We love to dance,

We admire beautiful women,

We are human,

And sometimes,

very human" Steady music began to play as Uta drug Kaneki onto the stage, dancing along to the beat, stumbling over the inexperianced boy every once in a while. Both ghoul's smiled goofily as the tripped. Kaneki raised his voice an octave as he spoke the next verse. 

        "Perhaps those who may be among us for the first time

May be wondering what is going to happen now

It is of course necessary for the minds and the souls of us all" As the song came to an end Uta got down on one knee. He looked up into the boy's eye. He opened his mouth to speak as Kaneki gasped. Uta spoke, 

        "Kaneki, 

I finished your mask. Wanna see it?" Kaneki nodded vigourusly. Over joyed that his boyfriend finally finished it.