My American Boy! (Kuroko No Basuke FanFic)

"Japanese"
"English Song Lyrics"
"English" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "Kuroko-kun! We're going to America this year!" Kagami yelled through their home. The red headed boy had just got off the phone with his family, the one's that stayed in America. He has a wedding to go to, his cousins. 
        "What do you mean Kagami-un?" Kuroko asked, appearing out of thin air once again. 
        "We have a wedding to arrend." Kagami said, walking to their bedroom to pack. 
        "When do we leave"
Kuroko asked, pulling out his own bag. 
        "Tonight. Hurry."
Kagami said as he bent over to give Kuroko a kiss on the forehead. The blue-nette nodded and finished packing. 

        Hours later Kagami and Kuroko arrived in New York, on his aunts door step. 
        "You made it! Who's this?" The dark haired woman asked looking at Kuroko. The blue-nette held out his hand.

"Hello I am Kuroko Tetsuya, Kagami-kun's boyfriend." The woman only looked at the boy. Kagami sighed. 
        "This is Kuroko. My boyfriend." Kagami said as he sighed. He had forgotten that Kuroko didn't know an ounce of English. The woman shook Kuroko's hand and lead them in. 

        Two days later, after the wedding Kagami and Kuroko had stumbled into their home, sleepy and ready to cuddle. Kagami made two cups of black mint tea, Which almost put Kagami to sleep, Kuroko stood, pulling the taller male to bed. They both laid down holding eachother close, Kuroko began to sing the only english he wanted to learn.
        "Would you be my love, my love?

(Would you be mine?)
Would you be my love, my love?
(Would you be mine?)
Could you be my love, my love?
Ooh, would you be my American boy, American boy?

Take me on a trip, I'd like to go some day
Take me to Chicago, San Francisco Bay.
I really want to come kick it with you.
You'll be my American Boy, American boy
You'll be my American boy.
American boy."