Black Spartans

Oleh H27_Venom

They called him a traitor, He killed more then any. Command wanted him in chains, he broke them, He had train... Lebih Banyak

Nothing like the Simulations
Havoc
Retreat
A Planets Ancient Secret
Blacked out
Traitor
Fault
Heros of the people
Meeting an Old Friend
Spartans...... Forever
Before and After
Battle Brothers
What would you do... For family?
One Big Family
A New Friend?
Reunited in the worst Way
Family of War
Family and Business, Don't Mix
Family's A Funny Thing
Casualties
Declaration of War
Her Army
Calculated Risks
Let It Be Known
Endgame
Hell To Pay
Summer Break
NEW AU

Black Legion

192 5 4
Oleh H27_Venom

As Mark faced off, he smiled, remembering he had beaten all these girls, except Tex. Tex was the first to strike forward, like a bullet, Mark countered it and sent her to the ground, dodging under a leg and grabbing it, throwing her into Sarah.

"You're stronger than you look, little brother," Tex said.

"I'm the black spartan Tex, I'm the best there is." Mark replied he went toe to toe with his sisters. After a minute they seemed to slow.

"Your armor's battery isn't meant to let you move so fast for so long, submit, you do not need to fall." Mark said, trying to be kind, sure he was a black spartan, but this was family.

"And let you get away with them? Not happening!" Tex said rushing back forward, she was fast, and according to Alpha, used a lot of her suit's power. Mark grabbed her leg and flipped back, landing a kick to her helmet, knocking it off, Allison spat out some blood, then readied her fists again.

"Allison, come on, you don't have to... is your own daughter only worth the cash on her head?" Mark said, trying to sympathize, Allison approached, throwing her right hand in a jab, Mark dodged and blocked her, and she was wearing out her armor, she tried to keep fighting, but she, like his other sisters, had basic armor, the battery failing on them. Mark finally turned back and knocked her to the ground, where the weight of her armor kept her down.

"You're out of juice, stay down, you lost this fight," Mark said turning and walking to the ship.

"WAIT!" Tex called, Mark turned, his face full of hatred.

"Others will kill us for our failure, there is a plot, to kill the spartans, and raise a new kind of soldier, one they can control without failure," Tex said, Mark turned back.

"Yeah right, and why would I believe you?" Mark scoffed.

"Because the chief went rouge!" Tex spat out. Mark stopped, his heart beating very fast.

"The hell do you mean ROUGE!" He demanded picking up tex and holding her high above his head.

"He killed, everyone in the peace treaty... he snapped." Tex gurgled, Ghost threw her to the ship, he picked them all up, moving them to the cargo bay.

"When did this happen?" Ghost asked Tex as he knelt down, his armor constantly reacting to his rage, becoming spiked, and.... if possible, darker.

"About a week ago, but Mark, its not what it seems!" Tex pleaded as Ghost walked out of the room, locking the door.

"Sir? Your back already? What happened to your sisters?" Boom asked looking around.

"Cargo, they told me something very disturbing." Ghost replied, any shred of humanity he had, shattered by his best friend betraying him.

"Whats the mission?" Jumper asked, the door opening and showing all of them in full armor.

"The Chief betrayed us... he killed the leader of the peace treaty." Mark said.

"WHAT WHY WOULD HE DO THAT! HE WOULDNT! WHERE IS HE!" A barrage of questions were yelled.

"ENOUGH! I dont know why the chief would do this, hell, If its even true, but we have to find him, and take him in, he's with our friends, other old school spartans, we all went through that program, either the first, or the second. But we went through it, and hell, if he's being framed, then we turn our guns to the UNSC, for they are the ones who were going to have our armor stripped, given to the next generation of.... NEW spartans." Mark growled.

"I want the Freelancer squad to stay back as we go in, you might be the only way to get the word to the public." Ghost said nodding to Carolina. Then Mark did something he would never think he would, he brought up a knife, and cut a line across the UNSC emblem.

"Fuck the UNSC, from this moment, This is the Black Legion." Mark said. Everyone was taken by surprise. Boom spoke first, raising a blade as well.

"Your right sir, Im done with the UNSC screwing us over. Consider me a Black Legionnaire." Boom said crossing the patch out. Angelica crossed it out, then the twins, then Jumper, and finally Patches.

"Cat, you with us?" he asked, he held the blade before the emblem.

"Give me that knife." Cat growled grabbing the knife and crossing it out, Patches followed.

"What about us? We dont have a UNSC patch." Carolina asked. Ghost smiled.

"I was thinking of doing this for a while, I knew the UNSC would try and bring us down, we know too much.... so I had Alpha create these." Ghost said reaching into his pocket and bringing out a design. A black spartan helmet with a sword through it, the name Black Legion printed below, as Mark held it to his other shoulder, it turned the color of molten steel, and when it turned back to black, Mark brought it back, revealing the emblem. He tossed it to each of his spartans, who repeated after him.

"Mercenaries.... damn, this is gonna be a lot more fun." Boom said cracking his neck.

"Any regulations?" he added looking to Ghost.

"Kill, and kill often." Ghost said, a huge grin forming under his helmet.

"And try not to commit to many war crimes? I would rather not have the entire UNSC armada on my doorstep." He laughed. His Legion laughed with him and Cat started up the ship.

"Any point where too?" She asked, Ghost held up a finger, and Alpha brought up a screen. He had planted a tracer on the chief, to a unique signal only he would see.

"The Canto sector, at Hoov." He said finally.

"By your command." Cat said and soon, they were jumping to right outside the planet.

"Alpha, display screen, wide scan." Ghost ordered. Multiple dots appeared.

"Two dots.... Two squads." Carolina said with a grin.

"No... the chief is trying to stay in hiding, he knows that I will find out, so he will be..." Ghost trailed off, before he finally laughed.

"Makes sense he would go there..... Always said he wanted to go rock climbing." Mark laughed.

"The one on to the north." Ghost said, the image enhanced, showing a huge mountain, lined with caves.

"Alright... taking us in." Cat said and started towards the planet.

About an hour later Ghost and his legion were on the ground. Slowly making their way up the cliffs, following the tracker. Ghost held up his hand, and slowly moved forward.

"John? You here brother?" He asked. No response came.

"You nearly had me with that double tracker trick, but I know you Chief." Ghost said taking a step forward, he turned and raised his rifle.

"Blue team? We are not with the UNSC, I just want to know what happened? You would never kill civilians Chief, you hated killing civilians." Ghost asked.

"Sir maybe it was." Boom was cut short by a loud set of footsteps and a blue spartan smacking into the wall where Ghost had been. Ghost kicked the spartan down.

"CHIEF, STOP BEING A COWARD!" Ghost yelled placing the Spartans head on the ground and placing the barrel of a magnum against her head.

"Wait... I recognize that voice! Aim!" The spartan asked.

"Kelly? what the hell are you doing attacking me?" Ghost asked, his mood changed dramatically, helping the spartan up and embracing her.

"I didnt know it was you, we heard voices, we thought you were UNSC again." Kelly said smiling, she smiled and yelled into the cave.

"Guys! Its okay! Its the Black Spartans!" Kelly yelled, then looked back at the newer spartans.

"These rookies with you old timer?" She asked.

"Part of my legion." Mark said showing the new mark.

"Ah... figures, UNSC finally made you snap? Let me guess, they sent your sisters after you? Telling you to turn in your armor?" Kelly asked.

"As knowing as always old friend." Mark laughed.

"That, and it happened to us as well, well before we were betrayed." Kelly laughed, Mark let the his helmet disappear.

"Ahh, your the new armor then.... Looks good on you Admiral." Kelly smiled and pressed onto Mark.

"Ahem! A 'friend' of yours Mark?" Angelica asked, Mark coughed backing away.

"Kelly, this is my spartans, Everyone.... Kelly!" Mark tried, Angelica walked up.

"Behave yourself Spartan." She warned into his ear.

"Oh, thats your girlfriend? Sorry... just playing with him." Kelly said laughing.

"Its quite alright, just remember.... hes mine." Angelica said kissing Marks cheek and leaning against him.

"Angel, come on, im at work." Mark said annoyed. Angelica sighed and stood straight.

"Well, lets get to the others... we have some explaining to do!" Kelly said.

"Sir, can we really trust them?" Carolina asked.

"I trust them, but not fully." Ghost said, his helmet enveloping his head, back to business then, he turned and walked into the cave, following Kelly.

Sorry for the short chapter, trying to get chapters out faster, they may be short but hey! its more to read more often!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

46 0 13
Would you be willing to do anything to keep the safe? One Organization within the shadows of the world is willing to be branded as "Terrorists" in or...
16.3K 494 52
The resilience of the human body and mind had always amazed you. The fragility of the human body and mind had always terrified you. Bones is a quiet...
247 24 22
just another day in the life of an odst.and the death of a fireteam
17.2K 389 27
Reach under seige of the Covenant had fallen. The enemy had being ruthless and unrelenting as the invasion would claim billions of lives and only a f...