Wolf Allergic ✔ | Kim Namjoon...

由 mociminji

Completed ✔ I- *sneeze* Fckin- *sneeze* Allergic- *sneeze* To Dogs- *scratch* - In which, Kim Namjoon, an alp... 更多

📃: I
📃: II
📃: III
📃: IV
📃: V
📃: VI
📃: VII
📃: VIII
📃: IX
📃: X
📃: XI
📃: XII
📃: XIII
📃: XIV
📃: XV
📃: XVI
📃: XVII
📃: XVIII
📃: XIX
📃: XX
📃: XXI
📃: XXII
📃: XXIII
📃: XXIV
📃: XXV
📃: XXVI
📃: XXVII
📃: XXVIII
📃: XXIX
📃: XXX
📃: XXXI
📃: XXXII
📃: XXXIII
📃: XXXIV
📃: XXXV
📃: XXXVI
📃: XXXVII
📃: XXXVIII
📃: XXXIX
📃: XL
📃: XLI
📃: XLII
📃: XLIII
📃: XLIV
📃: XLV
📃: XLVII
📃: XLVIII
📃: XLIX
📃: L
📃: LI
📃: LII
📃: LIII
📃: LIV
📃: LV
📃: LVI
📃: LVII
📃: LVIII
📃: LIX
📃: LX
📃: LXI
📃: LXII
📃: LXIII
📃: LXIV
📃: LXV
📃: LXVI
📃: LXVII
📃: LXVIII
📃: LXIX
📃: LXX
📃: Once in A Blue Moon
📃: LXXI
📃: LXXII
📃: LXXIII
📃: LXXIV
📃: Out of The Blue
📃: LXXV
📃: LXXVI
📃: LXXVII
📃: LXXVIII
📃: LXXIX
📃: LXXX
📃: LXXXI
📃: LXXXII
📃: LXXXIII
📃: LXXXIV
📃: LXXXV
📃: LXXXVI
📃: LXXXVII
📃: Supermoon
📃: LXXXVIII
📃: LXXXIX
📃: XC
📃: XCI
📃: Oh My Gospel!
📃: XCII
📃: XCIII
📃: XCIV
📃: XCV
📃: XCVI
📃: XCVII
📃: XCVIII
📃: XCIX
📃: C
📃: CI
📃: CII
📃: CIII
📃: CIV
📃: CV
📃: CVI
📃: CVII
📃: CVIII
📃: CIX
📃: CX
📃: Eclipse
📃: CXI
📃: CXII (Finale)
📃: Crescent
📃 Bonus: Aftermath
📃 Bonus: Our First Date Pt.1
📃 Bonus: Our First Date Pt.2
📃 Bonus: Return to Daegu
📃 Bonus: Namjoon's Bedtime Story
📃: Half-Moon
📃: Prequel, Alpha and Ashes
📃 Bonus Chapter: Tasty Snack
📃 Bonus: Tongue Technology
📃: Me After You
📃 Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.1
📃: No One Missed Seokjin?
📃 Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.2
📃 Bonus: Can I Have My Own Yeon Please?
2nd Anniversary + Giveaway

📃: XLVI

11.3K 598 396
由 mociminji

🖋

The beautiful moonlight shone along the empty road he took ahead. Namjoon had never been so happy in his entire life. Y/N had fallen asleep on his broad back as he piggybacked the poor girl back to her dorm.

He lightly called the young girl to wake up when they finally arrived at their destination. Namjoon sighed as he thought their moments were too short.

"Hey, Y/N, wake up." He called the girl who gave him no response.

If you asked, Namjoon would gladly take the girl back to her room right away. But Namjoon didn't know where exactly her room was.

If you asked again, Namjoon would love to bring the girl back to his own dorm instead. But he knew, he might be headed for that ridiculous act. Both of her and her best friend, Jimin, would separate his head from his lifeless body.

Namjoon poked the smaller's cheeks, staring fondly at how cute the girl looked right now. Thankfully, the girl had woke up from her slumbers and slowly rubbing her half-lidded eyes.

"Uh-oh did I fell asleep?" She flustered.

"It's okay. We're here now." Namjoon said as he crouched down to let her stand on her own feet.

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to sleep on you—" She stuttered.

Her eyes widened upon seeing her wet saliva on Namjoon's clothes.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry, Namjoon!" She tried to clean up her mess on Namjoon nice outfit with her own sleeve.

Her cheeks were burned red out of embarrassment. She must be very tired that she had fallen asleep with her mouth hanged open.

Namjoon chuckled as he found the flustered girl very cute. "It's okay Y/N" he ensured the girl.

"Let me wash it, Joonie!" As she tried to pull off Namjoon's drenched coat.

Namjoon stopped her by her wrist and said, "No. It was really no big deal. It's my schedule to do the laundry anyway. Thank you Y/N." He smiled showing his cute dimples.

The girl didn't realize she had been staring at the young boy for a quiet long time, until the boy coughed and snapped her back to reality.

"Uh— okay then." She lowered her head.

"Anyway, thank you for today, Namjoon. Thank you for sending me home." She smiled widely at the boy in front of her.

"My pleasure, princess." The boy replied and then quickly covering his mouth with both of his hands as the nickname slipped his lips.

The girl had succeeded in keeping on her straight face. Her heart pounded wildly as she heard Namjoon called her by Princess. Do I even look like a princess?

She never liked to be treated like a weakling. But staying around Namjoon, made her feels different. She wanted to be protected, she wanted to be taken care of, she wanted to look vulnerable, but only in front of the new guy she just met this semester.

She didn't understand why she felt comfortable around him. She didn't understand why she wanted to stay close to him. She didn't understand why she thought of the new boy when the one she had a crush with was Seokjin. She was confused about her own feeling.

She had forgotten all of her first intentions to be close with Jin when she first entered the dance club. What she cared now was how to dance well along with Namjoon. All she cared, for now, was Namjoon.

The girl bid her goodbye to the taller as she walked toward the front gate.

"Wait!" Namjoon stopped her.
"C-can I have your number?" He asked the girl shyly.

"I just realized that I never got your number. H-how can I call you for the outside club practice?" Namjoon made his grand excuse.

"Sure." She simply shrugged as she handed her phone numbers to Namjoon. The brilliant guy had memorized all the numbers within the second.

"Great!" Namjoon replied happily.

"See you tomorrow, Y/N! I will pick you up by 10." He waved his hands to the girl and bid his goodbye.

"Wait.. what?!" She just grasped what Namjoon had said to her, trying to refuse. Unfortunately, Namjoon had gone from her sight.

"Pick me up again?" She let out a deep sigh.

The very next day, Namjoon had stood in front of Y/N dorm's gate exactly at 10 o'clock when he had promised to pick the girl up. Y/N lazily walked toward the entrance when she had stumbled back upon seeing Namjoon crouching down while waiting for her. He really did come and she was surprised.

"N-Namjoon?" She gasped.

"Morning Y/N" the boy greeted.

Namjoon had taken extra care of his appearance today. He wore a stylish denim jacket he had borrowed from Taehyung earlier, a white shirt tucked inside his jeans. Total daddy material was what Taehyung had called.

Namjoon had refused the younger sudden suggestion about changing his looks. But Taehyung managed to convince the older and here he was. He didn't have the confidence at first.

Namjoon got his own fashion style, so did Taehyung's. Namjoon was more vintage-looking guy while Taehyung was more modern. The younger had called Namjoon fashion sense as too old and outdated. But Namjoon believed that his fashion sense was unique. He was hesitated at his junior weird suggestion but tried it anyway, as Taehyung kept on comparing how he dressed with how Seokjin had dressed. Namjoon hated to be compared with his rival. So he did change.

"You aren't going to piggyback me again, aren't you?" The girl narrowed her gaze at the boy.

"O-of course not. Unless you wanted me too." He teased the girl who returned with a light slap on his arm.

"Definitely not." She replied.

She eyed the dimpled guy up and down. Why did he dress differently today?

"You look different?" She asked while cocking her left eyebrow.

"I just tried some new style." Namjoon answered shyly.

"You look better in your old outfit." She blurted out.

Namjoon frowned. He thought he didn't look good on this attire. Fortunately, the girl had sensed a disappointment appeared on his face.

"N-Namjoon, I didn't mean you looked bad. I mean, you look so handsome in these clothes." She tried to explain.

"It just- I like your vintage style better. It suited your personality the best. I personally prefer the casual looks you used to have." She added as she knew how soft Namjoon was actually. Why would he suddenly change his appearance looking like a fuckboy instead? She found Namjoon usual styles were already great.

"Really?" Namjoon eyes suddenly lighten up. He never knew the girl had the same fashion sense as him. Namjoon now knew that they were really meant for each other.

They arrived at the college weirded by everyone who stared and whispered as the couple passed by. They both had entered their classroom and greeted by a grumpy Jimin. The chubby boy sat down in silence while playing with his phone. 

Both Namjoon and the girl sat down on their usual seat. Jimin pulled her head closer and whisper-shouted the girl, "Are you and that ugly guy over there, dating?!"

She widened her eyes and shouted "What?!" Jimin pulled her closer to him again.

"Sssssh." He put his fingers on her lips. He then handed over his phone, showing Jimin's personal instagram. The girl rarely opens her sns. She had owned one ghost instagram account she had never used. So she was a bit confused to see one.

Jimin pointed out at a familiar picture which made the girl's eyes widened. There was a picture of him and Namjoon from last night!

It was posted and got thousand of likes. She had seen all the comments which mostly came from the students. The girl realized the reason why they were being stared while they were walking together earlier.

Without both of them knowing, Namjoon and Y/N had already become the campus most sensational couple in just one night! She had read a lot of comment on how sweet they were, how envious the other was, how they loved them as a couple. Y/N hid her face in embarrassment.

"So? Are you dating him?" Jimin asked once again.

"Of course not!" The girl facepalmed and Jimin smiled. "Good then." He took back his phone and locked it off.

"Because I will still help you to be with Seokjin. Remember?" Jimin said

"We're still not over this huh?" The girl sighed.

"As the first mission. We will visit Jin-Hyung's new cafe today. You will try to get more close to him. Understand?" The girl simply nodded.

"Whatever pleases you, Jimin." The girl replied while stealing some glances at the boy beside her. Her and Namjoon as a couple? Why it didn't sound like a bad idea?

🖋

BTS COMEBACK WERE LIT AF. AND NAMJOON LOOKED LIKE AN ENTIRE DADDY MATERIALS.

(Edited)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

46.2K 3.3K 41
"You belong to me," "I belong to no one. I'm not a freaking object," Namjoon being the Strongest, Over protective and the possessive Alpha he is fin...
135K 11.5K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
3K 155 25
"I am giving you a day to decide stay with me or run from me again like you did before because I will find you every time..." ... Jungkook is a boy w...
1.2K 45 14
Book 2 of the Korean-American series Jimin and Yoongi have been happily mated for six months when Jimin finally meets with a gynecologist to switch f...