A Deceitful Wonderland

Από LittleMissXai

don't you ever wish you could escape the harsh reality if this world? I want to live in a world where fun nev... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1 mirror mirror
chapter 2 flowers
chapter 3 dream
chapter 4. A warm welcome
chapter 5 heart of gold
chapter 6 butterflies
chapter 7 secret
chapter 8 truth
Chapter 9 lets begin
chapter 10 Niisan knows best
chapter 12 stay
Chapter 13 lost and found
chapter 14 unfixable
chapter 15 regret
chapter 16 punishment
chapter 17 remembering
chapter 18 Release
chapter 19 my brother and me
Chapter 20 Getaway
Chapter 21 make a break for it
Chapter 22 behind closed doors
Chapter 23 Tears
Chapter 24 hopeful harmony
Chapter 25 calming of a storm
chapter 26 after the storm comes a rainbow

Chapter 11 caught

777 34 30
Από LittleMissXai

The time spent with Osomatsu was never much different from the last.

Eat sweets, tell jokes, Laugh, tell stories, have fun.

And then eventually have to go home. Sometimes Karamatsu just didn't want to go home but he knew that he had to.

He got home at around 9pm. He walked quickly and quietly throughout the house, hoping that he wouldn't be noticed.

He thought that he was fine until he bumped into something and fell to the ground.

"Ah-... hey Karamatsu sorry about that " Osomatsu, said, reaching down towards Karamatsu to help him up.

"Um......." Karamatsu grabbed his older brother's hand, pulling himself up. "Thanks.." Karamatsu muttered, trying to walk past him before being stopped.

"Hold on Kara... I want to ask you something first Osomatsu said as Karamatsu furrowed his brows, looking away from his older brother.

Should he be worried or concerned about what his brother is about to say?

There was a pause

Osomatsu's eyes scanned over his younger brother. Karamatsu no longer bothered to roll up his sleeves, use his fancy speech, wear his glasses or his weird fashion.

"Lately you've been really.. Distant. You haven't been talking much and you're just... Not yourself. Is there something wrong?"

Osomatsu asked, looking at Karamatsu with concern in his eyes.

Karamatsu didn't know how to reply. Whatever happens within that mirror he can't talk about.

"I...I'm fine aniki. Nothing's changed about me" Karamatsu said, giving a smile.

Osomatsu's brows furrowed. "That's very clearly a lie." Osomatsu said, clenching his fists.

"Seriously kara, this isn't like you. I want to know what's Going on." Osomatsu said, placing his hand on his younger brother's shoulder.

Karamatsu remained silent. He had nothing to say. "I can't tell him. I can't tell anyone. I promised." he thought to himself, trying not to make eye contact with Osomatsu.

Osomatsu sighed, the concerned look in his face becoming more visible. "Please Kara say something. You barely even talk to me anymore" Osomatsu said.

Still, Karamatsu said nothing. A few seconds of silence passed before Karamatsu let out a sigh.

"I.. I'm going to bed Osomatsu" he said quickly before walking away, avoiding eye contact.

Truly he felt guilty keeping secrets and worrying his older brother but... What other choice did he have?

Karamatsu disappeared from Osomatsu's sight before he had time to react.

"W-wait kara-" Osomatsu barely managed to say. He was gone. Osomatsu didn't bother to go after him. There was no way that Kara was going to actually talk to him.

Todomatsu walked in from the kitchen door, shoving his phone into his pocket.

"So no luck huh?" he said blankly, giving Osomatsu somewhat of a sympathetic look.

"Yeah no luck..." Osomatsu said, brushing his bangs out of his face.

Todomatsu sighed. "Well how the hell are we supposed to help if he won't tell us anything??" Todomatsu said, whisper yelling.

"Look I don't know totty!" Osomatsu yelled, frustrated with himself. He hurried his head in his hands, trying to think clearly.

Todomatsu sighed. "Well I guess that's fine... Cause I have an idea" Todomatsu said looking at the frost born who had lifted his head from his hands.

"Maybe we could y'know follow him, see where he goes, that sort of thing." Todomatsu said, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Osomatsu sighed, looking at Todomatsu as he furrowed his brows.

"I mean I guess its worth a shot. It's our best chance at learning something" Osomatsu said in a slightly hopeful tone.

In all honesty, Todomatsu couldn't believe how serious Osomatsu was acting.

He usually spoke in such a carefree tone, always making jokes and grinning but now..

"Come on lets go to bed Totty. Its almost 10pm"
___________________________________
Karamatsu woke up in the middle of the night. His whole body was cold. What time even was it?

He quickly grabbed his phone, checking the time. 3am... Its way too early for him to be awake.

Karamatsu lied down, his back facing his older brother. He didn't have the will power to face him.

Karamatsu practically buried himself under the blankets, wanting nothing but total darkness.

He couldn't sleep.

For some strange reason that night his body just wouldn't allow him to.

A couple of minutes passed....

Still no luck.

He finally decided to get up. Since he couldn't sleep he figured that he should just get himself a glass of water.

He slowly crept down the stairs, careful not to make too much noise.

Once he was down the stairs the first thing he noticed was his mirror sitting in the corner.

He only glanced at it before proceeding to walk into the kitchen.

But something was stopping him. The smoothe glass surface of the mirror started glowing once more.

He heard soft and low whispers coming from it.

He didn't know why but the light of the mirror always seemed to kind of put him in a trance every time he saw it.

He always felt really calm, hearing the soft sounds of the whispers as well. He never knew why he always felt the urge to get closer it was almost as if he was hypnotized by it.

Slowly, he walked towards it, sitting down on his knees and listening to the soft voices that came from the other side of the mirror.

From there he could make out most of what Osomatsu was saying to him.

"Ka...m..tsu.
..sh..dn't...ou..
be..s..l..p?"

"I well.. I couldn't go back to sleep so..." Karamatsu replied, not taking his eyes off of the blue light that faintly glowed.

"Ah...I s...ee" the voice said blankly

___________________________________

Osomatsu woke up to a tug at his shirt.

"Osomatsu niisan... Osomatsu niisan!" Todomatsu said, shaking his brother's arm.

"E-eh? Totty what do ya want?" Osomatsu said in a tired and slightly annoyed tone as he rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Karamatsu niisan left. I think he went downstairs now's our chance come on!

Osomatsu got up as quickly as his body would allow him to. He slowly walked down the stairs, trying his best not to make any noise as Todomatsu followed behind him.

Osomatsu soon enough heard the sound of Karamatsu's voice along with a low whisper.

"The hell? Who is he talking to-" Osomatsu whispered, trailing off.

What he saw in the living room was Karamatsu, sitting down on his knees, his attention focused entirely on the mirror.

The surface of the mirror was glowing a faint shade of blue and there was distorted whispering coming from it.

Osomatsu couldn't understand what it was saying but Karamatsu seemed to.

He was talking back, having a full on conversation with it as Osomatsu stood there, motionless, not knowing what to do.

What scared him the most was that Karamatsu's eyes were devoid of emotion. He stared with a blank expression, with almost no life in his eyes.

It was almost as if the mirror had put him under a spell or a trance. Osomatsu had never seen such an expressionless face from the second born.

Karamatsu then reached out his arm, his hand going through the mirror. That's what really concerned Oso.

Osomatsu felt panic rising up inside of him. He only snapped out of it when Todomatsu shook his arm.

"Osomatsu niisan do something!" Todomatsu said, whisper yelling as Osomatsu tried to process what it was that had been said.

Osomatsu quickly made his way over to Kara, quickly snatching the mirror away.

Karamatsu snapped out of his trance, the emotion returning to his eyes. "O-osomatsu??" Karamatsu said "what are you doing?? Give it back!"

"Hell no! Not after what I just saw" Osomatsu yelled, clutching the mirror tightly in his grip.

Karamatsu's eyes widened as he gave a surprised and slightly fearful look

"Whatever you saw was no big deal okay? Just give it back!" Karamatsu yelled

Osomatsu only stared at Karamatsu, his glare sending shivers down the second born's spine.

"Karamatsu.. What the hell was that about just now!?" Osomatsu yelled, anger and concern in his voice.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.3K 46 21
Jyushimatsu... Are you ok? useless.. weirdo pathetic .. The ball of sunshine has then turned into a ball of despair and darkness.. {HI! The cover pho...
77.7K 2.1K 22
You run as fast as you can. Cold wind hits your body, your legs hurting and hot tears rolling down your face. Behind you, dark shadows following you...
184K 4K 101
I don't own this art neither the characters. If anybody has a problem with the pic or something please tell me. Warning! Shit and all this dumb stuff...
49.6K 1.7K 82
A collection of my Osomatsu-san one-shots and short stories that are compiled together for your viewing pleasure! I do take requests, but may not get...