Mr And Mrs Williams

By ArrabelleCamillela

Meet Tyler Williams~ A twenty nine year old billionaire who gets all he wants within a snap of his finger,Ty... More

Chapter one♥
Chapter two♥
chapter three♥
Chapter four
chapter five♥
chapter six
chapter seven♥
Chapter eight♥
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Authors note| Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Authors note
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty-three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
New book!!!

thirty

7.4K 78 11
By ArrabelleCamillela

...... Its been five years since her marriage with an Italian billionaire. I wore my signature look, A simple plain black straight dress with spaghetti straps and no bra.

We were driving to Janel's house which was located at Bora Bora, We took our jet there actually and Skye was at my mom's. When we finally arrived at Janel's mansion I was beyond shocked. The place was so big and after five years of marriage they had no child.

When we were waiting at the door for someone to open, Tyler's hands automatically snaked around my waist and he pecked my forehead making me blush.

"Rose" Janel said cheerfully as she took my hand and hugged me.

"Its been so long! Four years? Six years?" She asked and adjusted her flying black curly hair. "Five years" I corrected her. A deep clearing of throat separated our girly moment.

"Big brother, I have missed you so much! Where is Skye?" She asked since she saw pictures on the net.

"She's with my mom. How about we go in and talk properly" I said and Janel opened the door to the mansion wide. My mouth fell open wide as I looked inside Janel's house, It was amazing. Her interior was beautiful. Plain green and white everywhere.

"Your house is beautiful" I complimented Janel as she smiled at me sweetly. About two minutes later her husband came downstairs with his phone placed on his left ear and he spoke in Italian, Italian!

"Hey, Am Demetri" He said and extended his hand when he got to our presence.

"Rose" I said and he nodded firmly. Not to be rude but he looked old, About eighteen years older than Janel. He had grey hair and grey beard, I wonder how Janel kisses him.

"Tyler! Long time no see" Demetri said to Tyler and hugged him. Oh if you are confused, Janel is five years younger than me and Tyler is eight years older than her. She got married at the age of nineteen actually.

"Let's eat!" Janel said and took my hand to the long table. They had a big dinning section for just two people.

We ate for a while and we had to keep shut since Demetri made a strict rule that no one must talk on the table while eating.

After eating, I helped Janel to wash the dishes. She showed Tyler and I our room and we told her goodbye before settling our bags.

"You need help?" Tyler asked not taking his eyes from his phone while I struggled to get my necklace off.

"As you can see, Dickface!" I scoffed and he stood up to help. After removing my necklace I was expecting him to at least kiss my neck or something but he didn't do anything. I removed my dress slowly so Tyler would notice me but he kept his gaze focused in his phone.

The last attempt I made was trying to pull up my night dress slowly. I got fed up and laid beside him on the bed, I snatched his phone away from him and he turned on the bed and put off the lamp. Holy mother of bikini bottoms!

I scoffed and pulled the duvet away from his body while I rolled to the other side and went to bed angrily.

The next morning, I woke up really really late. I stood up hurriedly and showered, After oiling my skin and brushing my hair and teeth, I wore a simple body hugging plain jumpsuit and my designer slippers before I walked downstairs.

Everyone was laughing and talking and when my ear plugs fell all eyes were on me.

"A-am so sorry" I said and picked up my ear plugs making my hair fall on my face and my band falling on the floor too. "Am...just you know- a bit clumsy"  I said. Just as I bent again my phone fell but luckily the screen didn't crack.

"Shit!" I yelled and picked it up tightly hugging it to my chest. When I got everything up, Everyone was just looking and it was as silent as a graveyard. Clumsy much Rose!

I quickly went back upstairs and shut the door.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.

Suddenly the door opened and Tyler walked in. He looked so handsome why am I so goddamn horny!

Tyler held my waist and I dropped all the things I was holding on the bed before pushing him to the wall and claiming his pink lips. Tyler groaned when I used my knee to raise up his manhood. I licked his bottom lip and when I remembered what he did to me yesterday I bit his bottom lip hard.

"Fuck!" Tyler said and pushed me back, His bottom lip was bleeding and he held it with his left hand while he pouted a little to look at the area that was bleeding. "What the fuck was that about?" He asked angrily.

"For sexually frustrating your wife yesterday" I said in an innocent voice with my lips slightly pouted and my right hand on my hip.

"Seriously?!" Tyler yelled at me and pushed me really hard this time. I groaned when my body came in contact with the wooden bathroom door but Tyler had already gone back downstairs.

~~~~'''
It was evening time when I called my mom so I would speak to my princess, My legs were under each lap and my phone was in front of me and I was in my 'hello kitty' pyjamas.

"Seriously mom! I told you she takes candy twice a week! And you have given her five in less than 42 hours" I screamed at my mom.

"Calm down honey, she was just too adorable." My mom said as she sipped her whatever was in that mug.

"Fine, let me please talk to her" I said to my mom and seconds later i saw my little angel.

"Skye!" I said happily.

"Momma! Gwandma gave me a big bowl of candies and I ate it all!" She said happily making me internally roll my eyes.

"That's nice honey, are you missing momma?" I asked her and I she played with her teddy bear completely forgetting she was still talking to me.

"Yes! And daddy" I heard her say after a while of silence.

"Bye baby, see you tomorrow" I said to her and she cheerfully nodded before I hung up right after she waved.

The door opened and Tyler walked in with his face as tired as ever.

"Hey" I said to Tyler while I replied Nina's message

"Hey." He said shortly and went to shower.

The next day I was super excited to meet my daughter, I entered the jet with Tyler's left hand fully placed on my ass while the paps flashed cameras. Hours later we were back at New York.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 76.5K 62
#1 ambivalent love series Highest rank #23 in romance Meet Britondii Luca - the simple 23 years old woman living with her best friend Lucas,the proud...
34.6K 1K 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...
409K 11.3K 47
Ethan is a 27 year old billionaire and an extremely awful husband to his 24 year old wife, Olivia. He only ever puts his interests before hers but ab...
936K 51.6K 66
How very noble of you, Mr. Lockhart. I don't need your help. I can do just fine." I retorted. "I'm a lot of things, Victoria." Tyler said leaning aga...