Captured By The King

By julia_vida

Felicity Lowell is part of the royal family. She was raised to be a queen. Every human being looked up to her... More

One • Felicity
Two • Dimitrius
Three • New
Four • Disgust
Five • Coronation
Six • Vengeance
Seven • Prevail
Eight • Inescapable
Nine • Stolen
Ten • Revelation
Eleven • Prophecy
Twelve • Family
Thirteen • Bitten
Fourteen • Music
Fifteen • Garden
Sixteen • Chaos
Seventeen • Sorceress
Eighteen • Journal
Nineteen • Regrets
Twenty • Rescue
Twenty-one • Agreement
Twenty-two • Wolves
Twenty-three • Sincerity
Twenty-four • Dinner
Twenty-five • Waves
Twenty-six • Fun
Twenty-seven • Moon
Twenty-eight • Deception
Twenty-nine • Struggle
Thirty • Fighter
Thirty-one • Beaten
Thirty-two • War
Thirty-three • Alive
Thirty-four • New Beginnings
Thirty-five • Seduction
Thirty-six • Angel
Thirty-seven • Succubus
Thirty-eight • Kinky
Forty • Queen
Forty-one • Seraphina
Forty-two • Tricked
Forty-three • Healing
Forty-four • Awaited
Forty-five • Captured

Thirty-nine • Love

26.1K 854 93
By julia_vida

Queen Felicity Lowell's Point of View

! ! ! ! ! MATURE CONTENT WARNING (read at your own risk) ! ! ! ! !

Have you ever heard the beating of your own heart, coursing through your veins? The feeling of fast and shallow breaths leaving your lungs. The atmosphere around you getting thicker by every second passing. It feels like your nerves are bursting open and you just don't know what to do.

Nervous.

Excited.

Afraid.

Enjoying.

Emotions that are flooding through your brain telling every single cell in your body to scream, run, and panic yet at the same time, all those worries fade away by his touch, his kiss, the warmth of his breath.

I know that he could feel how much my heart has been pounding the moment he has tied me in the bed. Dimitrius took his time in taking me in, just staring at me while his hands roamed around my body.

"Relax."

His voice calmed me, the beast in him led me to submission. I knew what he had to do, it was nothing like I imagined. Seraphina gave him a curse that only I can break.

"Trust me."

Another touch from his delicate fingers and my shivers turned to steadiness. Just like that, he knew how to calm me and I did what he said. I put his whole trust in him and gave the last bit of my will.

I'm all his.

I belong to King Dimitrius Stone.

Slowly, his hands were going down until they met the zipper of my dress on its side. I didn't bother looking as I felt him fiddle with the hem of my dress and as I closed my eyes, he tore my clothes apart.

"Dimitrius!" I shrieked out in shock. His eyes widened when he realized what he has done. "I couldn't wait, I'm so sorry for ripping your dress."

Now, I laid before him in only two pieces that covered my most intimate parts. "You look exquisite, Felicity. I'm having a hard time controlling myself," he growled in a low and deep voice.

"Don't hold back," I was barely able to say because of the embarrassment that I felt. I wanted to cover my body, the scars that Dominic left on me. The ones that wounded my once flawless skin. Somehow, Dominic made me feel sick of my own body.

"Look at me," he ordered. I blinked a few times before focusing my eyes on his crystal orbs. "You're beautiful, Felicity. Those scars represent how strong you are, don't hide them away from me because no matter what you look, you'll always be my queen."

How does he do that? At one point I am loathing myself for letting the demon do things to my body but with Dimitrius, he makes me forget all the things that happened in the past.

Tonight, it's just me and him.

"Thank you," I told him. When he genuinely smiled at me, his eyes turned to scan my delicate figure until his fingers landed on my bra and instantly, I yanked at my restraints since I was still not used to being touched. "Sorry," I whispered and relaxed again.

Dimitrius shushed me by smashing his lips into mine, his tongue dancing with mine but that didn't distract me from when I felt him tear my bra, releasing my perked buds.

His hand cupped my left breast while his other held my throat while gently squeezing it. Our make-out session got more intense when he started pulling on my nipple making me gasp and letting him deeper in my mouth.

"So beautiful, so sexy," he grumbled in between our breaths. Dimitrius released my lips and in one motion, he took my right breast in his mouth, sucking and nipping my skin. "Dimitrius," I purred and bit my lip to stop the numerous moans that wanted to be out of my mouth.

I guess he didn't want me keeping the sounds since he bit my nipple and I screamed his name. "Every breath, every pant, every hiss, every moan, every orgasm of yours, don't deny me from it, Felicity." The dominance in his voice made me obey him immediately.

Still toying with my nipples, his hand went down until it touched the lace thong I was wearing. My feet yanked from the ropes but to no avail, I wasn't even able to move an inch. He smirked at me and continued by ripping the last piece that covered my body.

The air hit my core, I shivered and as soon as he realized that, his hands covered my beated core. "Mhmm," I moaned. The stimulation was driving my body crazy. My nipples stood in attention while my core throbbed for the need of him inside me.

"Your arousal is making me wild, Felicity," he groaned while slowly sliding his finger up and down my slit. "You're dripping," he stated and made me blush even harder. His dirty words were making me even more turned on. "I need to taste you." It wasn't a question, it was his statement.

So he removed his hand from my nipple and because I was tied down, I couldn't see clearly what he was about to do until I felt his breath on the apex of my thighs.

He blew straight on my clit and his finger never stopped teasing and probing my already gushing flesh. "Please," I begged though I wasn't sure what I was pleading for.

"Don't worry, I got you." With that, he pushed his index inside my core and hell it hurt. "Wait, please, it hurts," I tried to pull back with tears forming in my eyes. The restraints kept me down.

Dimitrius looked at me with evident worry in his eyes. "Do you need me to stop?" he asked but I knew deep inside that none of us didn't want to. "No, just take it easy, please," I told him with his finger still inside me.

Slowly, he inched in and out while his thumb touched my nub and rubbed it in a torturous pace. "Breathe, Felicity," he whispered as he replaced his thumb with his mouth.

"Dimitrius," I moaned, he sucked. He tasted me as if I was his last meal. He licked my juices until I felt dry yet his finger inside me turned me to be a dripping mess. Then, he added another finger and stilled.

I knew tears were clouding my visions because it did really hurt. "Can I continue?" He asked me while kissing the side of my mouth and wiping the tear that left my eyes. I nodded and unclenched my fists.

He started moving his two fingers and sucking my nub with his expert tongue. The pleasure didn't take long before it started building and I knew that it was coming hard and fast. I've played with myself before but never have I felt this much ecstasy.

It also didn't take long before he sped up. His fingers worked in a scissoring way, going in and out while his tongue circled my clitoris. "Dimitrius," I called out his name and he was well aware of what he was doing to me. I waited for him to let me release and he opened his mouth but said,

"I don't want to finish yet."

He removed his fingers and I whimpered at the loss of my impending orgasm. "No, please," I begged and that's when I realized what was about to happen next.

Dimitrius removed his pants and I never noticed that he had previously removed his shirt, showing me his toned body. When he was left with his boxers, I saw his hardened member and I already knew that it would hurt because of his massive size.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked for the millionth time and I was lost in the bliss of pleasure. "Yes, yes, I'm sure, do it, Dimitrius. Claim me, mark me, make love to me, make me yours," I begged and he didn't need anything else to hear.

He removed his boxers and his manhood sprang up. I looked at it with my two eyes, trying to prepare myself for the pain. His hand cupped my core once more and once he coated his hands with my juices, he rubbed it on his length.

Thankfully, my hands and ankles were tied because if not for the restraints, I would have probably closed my legs and shielded away from the embarrassment.

I never really wanted my first to be romantic nor to wait after marriage. All I wanted was to find the right man and once we were both ready, I knew I'd be giving my virginity to him.

The moment that Dimitrius saved me from Dominic, my heartbeat raised because of him. That was when I realized, I have met the right man from the moment I laid my eyes on the vampire being sold in the auction place.

I felt the tip of his member in my entrance and I shut my eyes close, my fingers gripping the ropes and my feet digging into the mattress. "Look at me, Felicity, focus your eyes on me, it will hurt but the pain will subside," he comforted me.

Then, I opened my eyes as he inched slowly into me. I tried to yank from the restraints once more but it was of no use. "Dimitrius," tears slipped from my eyes.

"I'm right here," he reassured and slid deeper. "It hurts," I let out a loud hiss. His hands caressed my cheeks before he kissed me again, shushing my cries.

I kissed him back with lust and passion. Somehow, it distracted me from the pain while he entered his whole length inside of me, breaking my virgin barriers.

"Tell me if I can move, okay?" his gesture was sweet, taking care of me before of himself. I nodded and waited for the pain to lessen. His hands were tucking the strands of hair in my face underneath my ears. Everything was quiet except for our breaths.

"You can move," I told him surely and nodded. Once he heard that, he slowly moved in and out while going deeper each time. I wouldn't lie, the pain was still there but it was bearable enough for me to feel the pleasure.

Dimitrius' pace was torturous, I knew he was doing this for me, for him not to hurt me. So I gripped the ropes and met with his thrusts, moans came out of my mouth while his groans made me even wetter.

Seconds passed, Dimitrius gripped my hips harshly without realizing it. I didn't utter a word because the pain was hurting me in a pleasurable way. I couldn't bend my knees nor touch him with my hands, I laid there for him to take control of me.

"You're still so tight," he growled while getting faster. The knot in my stomach was building again and this time, I knew that I wouldn't stand it if he denies me once more.

I felt his length grow bigger and I knew he was close so I clenched my insides, squeezing, and milking, wanting him to release at the same time that I do.

"Dimitrius," I cried and moaned. I needed him to go faster and harder. He took notice of my plea and plunged deeper. "Let go, Felicity. Come for me," he moaned while his length twitched inside me.

"Mhmm, Dimitrius!" I screamed.

With that, I came undone. I rode my orgasm like it lasted forever. It felt so pleasurable and amazing. Dimitrius is indeed, great in bed.

He didn't pull out even as he snapped my restraints. I slowly bent my knees and my elbows, feeling how sore I have become. Without being tied, who knew how much I could have moved?

"Felicity," Dimitrius panted and looked into my eyes. I stared back at him, not afraid anymore of getting lost in his oceanic eyes. "There's one more thing to break the curse," he whispered.

"What?" I asked and he looked a little hesitant.

"I need to mark you," he blurted and his eyes were showing flashes of red, his fangs were elongating. I knew that he needed to but I didn't know that it had to be today as well.

Afraid was what I felt that his hands rubbed my shoulders, calming me down. "I'll make it quick, I promise,"  he said.

"Okay," I whispered and he looked at me if I was being serious. "I trust you," I told him and locked my fingers behind his neck.

He leaned in closer to my neck until I could feel his breath on my skin and his fangs grazing over the part where my shoulder meets my neck.

"Felicity," he said and bit down, hard, and painful. "Dimitrius!" I screamed as his fangs felt like ripping my throat out. Before my eyes could shed tears, he had already pulled away.

Dimitrius' curse was finally broken. Seraphina, you never won. His people are finally going to realize that he is anything but cruel.

He marked me. Claimed me. I was his.

And he's all mine.

"I love you."

My eyes turned wide to what he said. Sure, I may have felt it before but never heard him actually say it.

"I love you so much that it hurts. The thought of you getting hurt and losing you haunts my dreams, Felicity. Call me selfish or a bastard but I want you all to myself, I'm never letting you go because I can never let the woman who has my heart walk away from my eternal life. I have fallen deeply and madly in love with you, Queen Felicity Stone."

Then, he pulled his length out of me and kissed me hard, it was filled with need and love. He poured his heart out in that kiss and once we were both catching our breaths, I managed to say,

"I love you, King Dimitrius Stone."

• • • •

Thank you all so much for giving this book 63.3K reads! I have been receiving lots of inspiring comments and positive messages, I could never thank you enough for your unending support. Anyways, here's the chapter that you all have been waiting for and I made it extra long for you guys because I wanted this to be the most special chapter. Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

1.) Did you like this chapter? Any comments?

2.) Do you think they should have done it in a more romantic way?

3.) Who's happy because of their confession of love?

4.) Did this chapter live up to your expectations?

5.) Any ideas for the next chapter?

That's all for today, see you in the next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 23.7K 88
Queen Lena Lancaster of the Western kingdom had a deep raging hatred for the race of werewolves since the death of her beloved sister. She enslaved...
8.7M 350K 47
Highest rank - #1 in Vampire ** In a world far beyond human imagination, into the deep roots of the vampire realm he ruled. For over a century, he's...
10.5K 308 31
It's the year 2034 Vampires rule the world. They bought off humans as slaves and if they didn't complete a task properly or at all, consequences will...
12.4K 1.2K 34
Darkness lurks beneath the surface of society, something that has been growing and devouring the innocent for decades. Luna Aurion stumbles on a huma...