I'm a Monster. • Kim Namjoon...

By Moonchild821

Senior year at her university, should be a breeze right? Unless you have the luck of Alexia Aikyo. Kim Namjoo... More

Chapter I- New guy.
Chapter 2- Kim Namjoon
Chapter 3- Impossible.
Chaper 4- Park Jimin.
Chapter 5-Mistakes
Chapter 6- Demons.
Chapter 7- Min Yoongi.
Chapter 8- Jung Hoseok.
Chapter 9- Jeon Jungkook&Kim Taehyung
Chapter 10- Kim Seokjin
Chapter 11- Jealousy
Chapter 13- Caught.
Chapter 14- Mi Young.
Chapter 15-Cars.
Chapter 16- Birthday Dinner.
Chapter 17- Mafia.
Chapter 18- Maria.
Chapter 19- Blood.
Chapter 20- Home.
A/N- Affair
Chapter 21- Jaehyun.
Chapter 22- Our Secret.
Chapter 23- Mistake.
Chapter 24-Snow.
Chapter 25- Changkyun.
I made a mistake.. whoops.
Chapter 26- I'm Sorry
Chapter 27- Blood.
Chapter 28- Power.
Chapter 29- Kane.
Chapter 30- Before the Fall.
Pray

Chapter 12- Secrets.

2K 89 20
By Moonchild821

(2149 Words)

//Alex's POV\\

"Are you jealous?" I ask.
"N-no." As soon as he said it you could tell he cursed himself.
"That was an obvious lie." Jimin chuckled.
"You shut up, you're the one still flirting with your ex." Namjoon snapped.
"Then my plan worked. I'll leave now guys, byeeee-" Jimin said as he shut the door behind him.

"What the hell?" Namjoon sighed.
"He was trying to make you jealous.. that makes sense.." I mumble.
I heard Namjoon sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry for all this-"
"No it's okay." I smile. He looked hurt, but why? "What's wrong?" I ask, my smile faltering.
"Do you still have feelings for him like he does for you?"
"What? You think I have feelings for Jimin still?"
"It would make sense." He said looking at anything other than me.
"No you idiot, I don't. Not after everything he's done. He's nothing more than a friend to me. Why are you worried about that?"
"I just thought.. maybe.. uhm.."
"Thought what?"
"I.."
"Namjoon. Are you still trying to hide it?" I broke. I can't hide the fact that I know exactly how he feels anymore.
"Hide w-what?" He says quickly, still not daring to look at me.
"Promise me you won't kill Jimin?" I ask.
"What did he tell you?" Namjoon asked, finally looking at me. He was mad, at Jimin of course.
"He told me exactly what you think he told me." I admit.
Namjoon growled in response and turned, running his fingers through his hair again.
"You should have just told me."
"That's not as easy as you'd think."
"Oh I know it wouldn't be easy, but it's just me. You shouldn't be that worried."
"Still.."
"Namjoon, Hey, look at me." I say stepping closer to him, he looks over at me, fear flashing in his eyes for the first time that I've known him.
"Alex, please don't hate me.." he said, surprising me.
"I could never hate you." I say, hugging him. This time, he was surprised.
"Namjoon.."
"Hmm?" He asked as he hugged me back.
"Please don't think I hate you, or think differently of you. Please don't think I still have feelings for Jimin."

He said nothing as he hugged me tighter.
"Be more honest with me, okay? You don't have to hide things from me." I say, looking up at him.
"Alright.. how about I help you put stuff up?" He asks, smiling.
I nod and grab two bags, he grabs the rest and he go to my room.

"Is it raining?" I ask, looking out the window. It was, and it was raining hard.
"Yeah, it's been raining for a while now, though I think it's getting worse." He says putting the bags down on my bed.
"You should probably go home before it gets too bad-" just as I say it, the lights go out.
"Great.." I heard Namjoon sigh.

The only light was from the streetlight from outside my room, so I cautiously made my way over to the window and opened the black out curtains to let whatever light I could in.
"I can't see a damn thing and my phone is on the dresser.. I hate this." I complain.
"Here." I heard Namjoon move around, then see his figure appear in front of me. The light didn't exactly reach to the side of the room he was in so I couldn't see him at all.
"How-"
"I can see just fine." He chuckles.
"Sorry I'm not a vampire with night vision." I huff. I check the time on my phone, it was already 11:38. Then, the thunder and lightning started. I jumped slightly, startled by the loud sound of the thunder.
"Don't tell me you're afraid of thunder." Namjoon laughed, walking back to where he was before. He was probably going to go sit on my bed.
"No, I was just startled by the sudden noise." I huff, turning on my flashlight on my phone.
I look over and see Namjoon drop a black box in one of the bags and put that and the other bags in the floor, pretending he did nothing. He sat down and looked up at me.
"What was that?" I ask.
"What was what?" He asks, looking confused.
I glare at him as I sit at he foot of my bed. "Never mind." I sigh.

I heard the front door slam shut. Hoseok.
"Hey Alex-" Hoseok starts as he opens the door.
"I turned the power back on.." he mumbled.
"Okay? What's wrong?" I ask.
"Why is the light switched off and why are you alone with Namjoon?"
"It's not switched off is it?"
"Ah I turned it off so we wouldn't be blinded when it suddenly came back on with the power."
"Doesn't explain why you're alone in the dark with Namjoon!" Hoseok complained.
"He was helping me with the bags-" I say as Hoseok flips the light switch without warning. "You're going to blind me doing that!"
"I'm sorry." He pouts.
"I'll just go." Namjoon chuckled, standing up. "I'll see you two later." He then walks past Hoseok who sighs and walks off as well.

I quickly walk down after Namjoon and catch the door before he can shut it.
"Hey wait a second."I say walking out with him, closing the door behind me. Thank god this porch has a roof.
"What is it?"
"Are you sure it's okay to drive in this weather?"
"It's fine, don't worry about it."
"If you say so.."
"Did you really come out here to ask me that or is there something else?" Namjoon asks.
"No.. that's all." I say.
He smiles, "are you sure?"
"What else would I come out here for?" I ask.
"I don't know." I pout.
He laughs, "You're cute. Oh, and by the way, try not to be mad at me, okay? Goodnight Alex." He runs through the rain to his car before I can ask why I'd be mad at him.

I shake my head and walk back into the house, remembering that black box.

It's that black box.

I walk farther in the house when Hoseok stops me.
"You've been ignoring RiTa?" He asks.
"What?"
"Have you?"
"Well I haven't had much time to talk to her like I used to.."
"You can't ignore her like that Alex."
"Then she should get a better boyfriend that doesn't try to get me to go out with him behind her back." I snap.
"Do what?"
"Namjoon didn't tell you?"
"No he didn't say anything to me about that. What happened?"
"Too much. Actually back when me and Namjoon first met he soon after had to shove that idiot off me because he was trying to get me to go out with him."
"I'll kill him next time I see that little bastard- why the hell didn't you tell me?"
"It doesn't matter." I sighed, walking past him to my room.

I shut the door behind me and looked through some of the bags, finally finding the black box. Someone messages me, causing my phone to go off in my back pocket but I ignore it, I just wanted to figure out what's in this box.

I open the box to a folded up paper and the necklace I told him and Jimin not to get.
"I'll get you for this Kim Namjoon.." I mumble, putting the box down taking out the note.

I unfold it and read what Namjoon wrote down.

' I'm sorry you had to find out from Jimin about everything, and I hope this isn't too much.

I hope that you aren't mad at me for getting you this, and I hope you won't be mad for what I'm going to ask.

I know that maybe you wouldn't be comfortable with this, and I know that this could change things completely for the worst and I really hope it doesn't. You wanted me to be more honest, and if I'm being honest this is something I want.

Will you go out with me? We don't have to tell anyone for a while, just try it out. All I'm asking for is a chance.

Please think about it.

Goodnight.'

When did he write this? How did he buy that necklace so fast? Why couldn't he ask me in person?

I sat down on my bed, trying to process it all. How should I respond? Should I be honest and tell him I've had feelings for him since that first 'date'? No, he wouldn't believe me.. he'd think I'm lying since I was with Jimin after that. But I didn't think I had a chance with Namjoon, and I did care about Jimin..

What do I do?

//Namjoons POV\\

'I'm sorry I couldn't do that in person.' I sent a message to Alex.

I sent that an hour and a half ago and she hasn't even read it.

"Damn you Park Jimin." I growled, checking my phone.

He was a big part of why I even did it. He wanted me to ask her out. And she said to be more honest.

"She hates me.." I sigh, giving up.

Just as I get up to go to bed, my phone goes off. I checked it to see that it was Alex calling me.

Shit.

"Hello?" I answered, more nervous than I've ever been before.
"You should have said this in person." She replied quickly.
"I guess you're right, but I just couldn't. I'm sorry, you don't have to answer it- Jimin convinced me to do it and I just.."
"Jimin was right to do so."
"What does that mean?" I ask, my heart speeding up. A vampires heart beats very slow compared to a humans, so it was around the normal speed for a human but it definitely wasn't for me.
"It means I will go out with you."

I stood there in shock, not knowing what to say or do.

Did she really just?

"Hey, you dead?"
"Yeah." I laugh.
"Okay smartass, so you don't want the others to know?"
"I don't think you'd want to hear the reactions from them if we did tell them. I don't think I'm ready for that yet even. I have a headache just thinking about it."
"You're right." She laughs.

And we talked until she eventually fell asleep since she refused to admit she was tired so she could go to bed.

I hate what this girl does to me.

********

//Alex's POV\\

I woke up earlier than usual like Namjoon asked me to before I fell asleep on him, he said he wanted to get some food before we went to school today which I was fine with.

I got dressed, put light makeup on, put the necklace Namjoon got me, and threw my hair up. By the time I sat down and checked my phone Namjoon messaged me and said he was outside.

I sent Hoseok a quick message so he wouldn't worry when he woke up and I wasn't here.

"Hey." Namjoon said smiling as I got in the passenger side.
"Hi." I smile back. "So where are we going?"
"Wherever you'd like."

Hmm..

I ended up picking a small little Waffle House near by, I had been there once or twice and it was actually pretty good.

Me and Namjoon ate and talked like normal. We spoke like we did before I knew what he was. Before everything that happened last night. We laughed and had fun, but I thought it would be awkward honestly.

I'm glad it isn't. I like how things are now.

"Oh shit- we're going to be late." Namjoon said as we were walking to his car.
"That's what we get for sitting there for so long. I told you we'd be late, did I not?" I say as I get in the passenger side.
"Yes you did, you were right and I was wrong, that what you want to hear?"
"Yes." I smile as he stars driving.
He just smiles and shakes his head.
"Now how do we explain this?" I ask.
"We tell them we just needed to talk about what I did and that's it."
"I hate lying.."
"Well, we will tell them soon enough, okay?" He says grabbing my hand.
"Okay.." I smile.

He usually wouldn't, but he drove faster than the speed limit to try to keep us from being super late, and it worked. We ran to class just before the professor could walk in.

"Where were you?" RiTa asks as I sit down next to her.
"I was talking to Namjoon and we lost track of time."
"Talking?"
"He wanted to explain and apologize better so we got breakfast and talked."
"Oh okay. I'm glad. You two are good now right?"
"Yeah, of course." I smile.

Better than good.

____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 2.6K 9
You are new at school and all the students were warning you about this particular guy. You didn't think he could possible be that bad so you decided...
5.4K 191 17
| ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY TUMBLR | @sunshine-and-bangtan Jimin, a vampire who is apart of a small gang of local vampires (aka the Bangtan Boy's or B...
2.7K 118 27
Hiya besties, I'm back with another banger... This one is better written than the last one in my humble opinion... You're a typical scholar in your t...
123K 3.3K 22
Darkness is the word that I describe myself. Every day is a living hell. Other girls were jealous of me for marrying handsome young Ceo Jeon Jungkook...