The Dominant Duo (BoyxBoyxBoy)

By --Forest--

Isn't it funny how one minute you're in this perfect bubble, distorted from reality but then like all bubbles... More

Post Completion Author's Note
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.23 Part 2
Ch.24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chalter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 31

15.6K 372 47
By --Forest--

A/N: Get ready for some kinky butt stuff even though I'm a little rusty in the writing of the sex.

Juniper POV

Sage glared at Niko then moved him away to get to me. He smiled and lightly kissed my lips.

"Why don't we try something new. Since we're all here." Sage grinned.

"You weren't even invited." Niko rolled his eyes, both hands on his hips.

"Roll your eyes at me once more and I'll spank you in front of Juniper, Nikolai," Sage warned. Niko glared at him once then softened his gaze and came toward me.

Sage wrapped his long fingers around mine then led me to a room which had a lounge area. He sat on the couch then pulled me into his lap. Niko sat beside us and I turned so I could lean against his chest.

"Niko, has June told you about the Chandler ordeal?" Sage talked over my head. I felt Nikolai shake his head no.

Sage proceeded to tell the entire story. I, of course, added in my two cents whenever needed.

Once that was over Niko looked flustered. His cheeks were red but his eyes held something more. 

"That was... uncalled for." He seethed, petting my hair softly. 

I let out a content sigh and adjusted my ass on Sage's lap and he groaned. His hands gripped my waist as he tried to settle my movement.

I continued to wiggle against him and without warning, his hips bucked. A surprised gasp left my lips when I felt his length growing.

"Juniper you better stop before I do something we both regret." Sage's voice deepened.

"Are you sure we'll regret it?" I asked, looking at him with wide eyes.

"You tell me." Sage pulled me around so my chest was flush against his. He softly pecked my lips then turned to Niko and mouthed something.

Niko got up and walked into another room leaving Sage and me alone. He pulled me in for one more kiss then proceeded to add multiple. His kisses became longer and deeper as time went on. My face flushed and heated up. 

After a solid three minutes of making out with Sage, Niko cleared his throat then motioned Sage toward him. Sage stood and took my hand. He led me to the room where Niko had been and squeezed my hand. I inhaled a deep breath then stepped in before gasping. 

The room was dark with blackout curtains containing the sun which shone through only one window. A bed with white silk sheets was centered in the room. Many things hung down from the ceiling and a metal table and X-shaped piece which stood tall in front of me.

My breath caught in my throat as memories flooded my mind. My eyes scanned over the countless drawers as my heartbeat began to race. 

"Juniper... Juniper..." Niko waved his hand in front of my face and I jumped back. 

"June, we won't do anything unless we have your consent. Do you understand? If that means having you sign a piece of paper or your verbal consent, we won't do anything if you don't want us to." Sage held my hand. His voice was so reassuring.

I nodded, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath in. 

"I-I want to try it." I stuttered.

Niko nodded to Sage and pressed his hand on my shoulder, pushing me down onto my knees.

"Now, June, whenever you want to stop or if you feel uncomfortable, be honest with Niko and I and we will stop." Sage tilted my face up so my eyes locked with his and I nodded. 

"Promise you'll be honest?" Nikolai ran his fingers through my hair as he spoke to me.

"I promise..." The words almost came out as a breath, barely heard. 

My hands lifted to the waistband of Sage's tightly fitting khakis then tugged it. More of his skin began to show as I kept pulling, humming when I feel Niko grip my hair and play with it. Sage helped pull his khakis down completely and guided my hand to the base of his length while Niko pulled his own pants down. My face flushed red at the sight of them.

As if they had a mind of their own, both my hands started working their cocks, one in each hand as I watch their eyes. 

Sage's eyes rolled back as he bit his lip and Niko let his head lay back while his breathing became heavier. A spark of satisfaction burned in my chest.

A hand balled my hair into a fist and held my face to meet Sage's fiery gaze.

"Would you be okay with trying a little more?" He asked, nibbling on his life and running his eyes over every curve of my face. I turned red and kept my eyes locked on his.

"Y-yes..."I mumbled.

The corners of his lips turned into a smirk as he pressed my chin down and guided the tip of his dick to my lips. My tongue reached out to meet it halfway and lead it into my mouth. My hand still worked Niko's length as Sage presses further into my mouth.

"Is this okay Juniper?" Sage's calming voice hung over my head as I nodded and hummed around him, "good.." he continued.

I began to bob my head faster, sucking in more harshly and trying to go deeper but Sage ruined my plans by pulling out and turning my head toward Niko whom I opened up for with no complaints.

Niko immediately pushed into my throat, making me gag and pull off a little. My eyes rolled back and he pushed again, causing a noise to slip out of my mouth and my face to turn red.

"That sound he made was too cute, look Niko he's blushing!" Sage pointed out my slightly reddened cheeks. I press back down onto Niko's cock and choke on it slightly. Sage presses down on the back of my head, Niko resting his hand on top of Sage's hand. They don't let up until my eyes begin to water. Finally, Niko pulls out of my mouth, a thick trail of saliva follows the tip out as I leave my tongue hanging.

Niko pets me and whispers words into my ear, words I can't quite understand but they still have an arousing effect on me.

Hands lifted me by my arms and both Niko and Sage led me to the bed. A hand pressed against my lower back so that I was bent over the bed. Four sets of fingers grazed over my skin and kneaded into my muscles. Little moans escaped my mouth as the two continued their massage down my back.

"Such a beautiful body, Juniper..." One of the two whispered.

"You deserve to be treasured..." The other continued. I couldn't help but shiver as their words filled my ears like sweet honey. 

Their hands travel down to my bottom as they massage the tenseness out of my glutes, running each of their thumbs down my crack then up again. 

"P-please..." I moaned out, barely audible.

"Please what June?" Sage asked as his thumb rubbed over my quivering hole. 

"Please take me..." The words slipped out of my mouth faster than I could catch them. I ground my ass against Sage's thumb, trying to get what we all knew that I wanted. A sharp sting spread across my right cheek. I looked back to see Niko smirking, probably from the low pitched moan I had released.

Sage leaves us to grab condoms before another sting spread, this time over my left cheek.

"Niko..." I moaned his name into the sheets, gripping them in a tight fist. After a few more spanks, Sage came back. He passed a condom to Nikolai then tore his open and rolled it onto his cock. Niko followed his action as they watched my shaking body. I was needy for their attention, a whore for their attention. 

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Niko asked in his deep voice, caressing my face as he spoke.

"Yes, I am sure." I wiggled my ass and Sage chuckled. He moved me further onto the bed and onto my hands and knees. One of his huge hands gripped my hip while the other became tangled in my hair. Sage pulled my head back by my hair and pressed the tip of his length into my hole.

As he began pressing further, Niko held my cheeks and kissed me. His slightly rough lips locked with mine and soon enough his playful tongue danced in my mouth. 

Sage had fully inserted himself into me, stretching me more than I had been before. He slowly begins to thrust in and out, drawing loud moans from my throat. Niko muffled the moans with his kisses, driving my mind wild trying to concentrate on one thing. The last kiss didn't last as long as the others. Nikolai pulls away and holds my face.

"This is alright? You're alright?" He asked softly as Sage slows his pace, loosening his grip on my hair. 

"This is perfect," I say quickly before leaning in to kiss Niko again. Sage, however; has other plans. He yanks my hair back and thrusts roughly, causing me to yell out from the pain then moan in pleasure. He breathes in sharply and smacks my ass with the hand that was holding my hip. 

Niko raises to his knees and holds his cock in front of my face. I look him in the eyes and take it into my mouth, bobbing my head to match the pace of Sage's thrusts. My eyes roll back as pleasure overcomes my body and my hard cock pulses. I feel both Sage and Nikolai begin to tense as they come close to their climax. The pace quickens and soon their warm cum fills me. My cum spurts out of my cock as theirs did. Both Niko and Sage pull out, letting me collapse onto my side to catch my breath. They clean themselves up, throw away the condoms and Niko disappears.

"Thank you for trusting us enough for that, June. I hope nothing was too much for you but I trust you would be honest with us." Sage moves my sweaty hair off of my forehead and runs his fingers down to caress my reddish cheek.

"It was perfect Sage. I needed that. Thank you." I reached up to hold onto the back of his neck as I spoke to him.

Niko came back and gently began cleaning up my body after handing a glass of water to Sage who then offered it to me. I took it from him and took a sip, feeling slightly awkward that Niko was cleaning me up.

"Y-you don't have to do that..." I started but he cut me off.

"I am taking care of you, Juniper. Just relax and rest." He patted my head then continued. 

I nodded and waited for him to finish. When he was finally done, I thanked him and planted a big ole kiss on his right cheek. After turning to Sage, I pulled him in and planted a kiss on his left cheek.

"If you don't mind... I should probably head home now." I mumbled, glancing between them. 

"You can stay here if you want?" Niko added, a hopeful light glinting in his eyes.

I paused. Maybe I could stay here. Neither my mom or my dad would notice. I do however have homework and didn't bring my school work. 

Placing my head on my hand, I contemplated my two choices.

Author's Note

There you have it. Smut. This was actually so difficult to write but I finished it anyway. Yay lol. But... I need help!

Should June spend the night?

or

Should June go home?

Let me know what you guys think should happen next and if you have any criticism on this chapter, I'm always open to it! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267 41 12
Callum would rather spend his life running away than have to face the guilts and sorrows of his past. It's a good life too, up until recently he's ha...
1K 115 24
"No matter what you have done, you will never be a monster in my eyes..." -William Atlas Alejandro Lunetta Carlos πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™ ...
47 0 6
Travis met Gregory coincidentally, after Travis attempted to hide from his bullies in the music room, only to bump into Gregory in the empty music ro...
2.3K 403 16
{Complete, 14 Chapters & an Epilogue} How does it feel loving a person who has a serious mental problem? Due to a traumatic past, Lyle lost all his m...