Home Is Where She Is

By Katie02003

Percy was betrayed by his home and family (on the godly side), disowned by Poseidon, stripped of his powers... More

His Paradise
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Author's Note - Symbols
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue- Part 1
Epilogue- Part 2
Sequel and Other Books

Chapter 33

6.1K 101 24
By Katie02003

Sorry for taking so long in updating. 

Percy's POV

Since it was difficult for Beckendorf to create a room for Tyson (as he kept using his powers for creating tools and other stuff to help make traps... Also using Serenity's or the guardian's powers are tiring...) so it was decided that Tyson would bunk with me. Beckendorf agreed to create a bed and clothes for him and all his other stuff was stored in the storage dimension (Serenity made a locker for him...)

(A/N: The storage dimension is like a single room with lockers for each army member (they can only access their respective lockers), Serenity and anyone else she allows access to... All the clothes, weapons, belongings and extra crystals are stored here. This dimension can be accessed anywhere and is connected to the symbol of each member making it easier to access. By drawing their symbol, using their respective blood, on any object, it will be transported to this dimension and if lost or misplaced, the object will reappear there...(It has been mentioned in previous chapters...))

At sundown, we (the army, Tyson and I) followed Serenity to the arena where campers were already gathering. Someone must have told the gods, or somehow they knew, because they were also here, sitting beside their children...

Zeus, Hera, Hestia and father were sitting in the first row with Chiron and Grover. Athena, Ares and Hades cabin were sitting in the second row with their respective gods. Aphrodite, Hephaestus and Dionysus cabin took the third row. Apollo, Hermes, Demeter cabins took the fourth row while the hunters took the fifth row with Artemis. The army members sat in the first row and I, coincidently (not), happened to sit beside father.... Serenity and Nathan were standing on opposite ends of the field.

Father looked from me to Serenity and back, worried, so I quickly gave him a look that said, "It's going to be fine." (Whenever I tell someone my identity, they can see my face past the cloak and mask...) He calmed down a bit when he saw it but still looked worried, only less...

Serenity was smirking at Nathan, whose legs were trembling, while he tried to put his armor.

Nathan: Are you going to fight wearing that cloak??

Serenity (thinking before replying): Hmm... No, it will just get in my way...

So she removed her cloak and mask, allowing them to fall on the ground. Everyone who had already seen her (the army, Chiron, Grover, father, Tyson and me) smirked seeing all the campers and gods gazing at her beauty with their mouths wide open. Her long black hair was tied in a long pony-tail and she was wearing a black top reaching above her stomach and black combat pants. She had a belt, holding a hunting dagger, on her right leg a bit below the knee... She was also wearing her brooch (One of Sword's many forms)...

I heard many comments come from different places like "She so beautiful." or "She looks hundred better than Aphrodite." (Whoever said that might as well have signed a death wish...) or "her eyes are so dreamy." Nathan was also ogling her along with almost all the male campers and gods (except father) while all the girls including goddesses (except Hestia and Artemis) were jealous, especially our dear Aphrodite, who for some reason couldn't stand Hephaestus staring at her (looks like Serenity was right, she did love him...)

You may be wondering whether I'm jealous that other guys are staring at my girl but I'm not really. I'm proud that she's my girlfriend and that she chose me even after so much time and I know for a fact that she won't look at anyone else the way she looks at me so I don't really have anything to be jealous about. Also the fact that I can just make anyone who tries to flirt with her disappear with the flick of a finger... Beside me Zeus and Hera were having a small argument, which was very loud that everyone could hear...

Zeus (softly, not really): I must have her...

Hera (screaming angrily): WHAT???? Don't you even dare!!! YOU HAVE ME!!!!!

Zeus (looking terrified): Hon... Honey, I was just joking...

Hera: Well it had better be a joke or else I'll...

Serenity (cutting her off): Can we begin any time now??? The sun will be down soon and I'm sure we'd all like to finish this before dark...

Nathan (still ogling): Umm... Su... Sure... Aren't you going to put on your armor???

Serenity (brushing off the question): Nah... Too heavy to fight in and I feel more comfy without it...

Nathan: Oh... Umm... I'll try not to hurt you...

Serenity (staring at him in confusion and then bursting into laughter): Pfft... YOU??? Harm me??? Ha... That will most probably only happen in your dreams...

I noticed the army members smirking and trying to control his laughter. Nathan was going red with embarrassment while Serenity was laughing uncontrollably... She looks very cute when she laughs...

Nathan (embarrassed and angry): Let's just start...

He drew out a sword (I still had riptide which I used in many of my missions but haven't touched since reaching here...) which did not seem well balanced in his hand and got ready to battle (his posture was horrible too...) Serenity, looking bored, removed her brooch and dropped it. It floated in midair before growing to its proper size. She grabbed the handle and held it somewhat loosely...

Ares: A RAPIER sword??? You plan on beating him with a sword that cannot do any major damage??? I came here thinking it'd be interesting!!! What a total rip-off!!!

I couldn't help but smirk at his comment or Nathan's confident look that appeared on his face as soon as that comment was made. I remember how Jason and Leo underestimated the power of that sword and how wrong they were about it. By the looks on their faces right now, I can tell they are thinking the same thing...

They circled around each other for a few seconds then Nathan lunged towards Serenity. Her eye color turns to bluish purple showing that she is using Dash's powers and she disappears and reappears behind Nathan (she isn't teleporting, just running faster than the speed of light...) Once Nathan realizes that she is behind him he tries to attack again but she does the same thing. This continues for some time until Nathan stops, tired, trying to catch his breath. Serenity stands in a distance smirking and also looking slightly bored...

Nathan soon felt revived enough to start lunging at her once again (you'd think he'd have learnt by now...) but Serenity, bored because... well, he's weak and his moves are so obvious, decided to end things and stood rooted and held Sword in front of her. Nathan's weapon smashed into it, breaking in the process. Nathan, Ares and the rest of the audience gaped in shock that a 'rapier sword' could break a sword, especially one made of celestial bronze. She pointed the sword at him making him fall to the ground, thus winning the game...

But he wouldn't give up there; he got up and attacked her again even after she won. She dropped Sword and they fought hand to hand for about fifteen minutes until he started breathing heavily... Bruises could be seen forming all over his body and he also had a black eye and a broken, bleeding nose. He had a lots of cut wounds, both big and small, with very small celestial bronze shards stuck within them, from his sword shattering and the metals falling towards him. He was also limping. Serenity gave him one last kick to his stomach making him fall to the ground a second time, winning again.

Serenity turned her back to Nathan and started to leave the field. Nathan, not wanting to accept that he lost, used all of his remaining energy to create a ball of water, bit big and heavy, and throws it at her hoping to harm her, not that it will. Poseidon gasped in fear and stood up not wanting to lose the daughter-in-law that he'd just met. I clenched my hands in anger that Nathan would stoop so low as to attack someone who was not even looking at his direction even after he lost, twice, but I still didn't do anything. Serenity can handle herself and even if she doesn't notice in time, there'd be no way Watery would allow anyone to use her element against her beloved master. That was exactly what happened next...

Serenity didn't notice the water heading her way so Watery took action. The ball of water stopped midway, shocking Nathan and the gods along with Poseidon, and starting reshaping to form a ten year old girl made of water with webbed elf ears and two wing-like fins and a scaly blue circlet decorating her forehead, Watery... (A/N: Looks exactly like the picture of Watery but at the age of ten and with legs instead of a tail)

Serenity, sensing the presence of her guardian, turns around looking shocked to see her and then smiles happily. She loves all her guardians (they were made from her powers and are a part of her after all...) and can tell when any of them appear in her presence even without seeing them. To her, they are family and they feel the same way towards her too...

Serenity (happily): Watery?? What are you doing here???

Watery (giving him a death glare): That lowly human tried to harm you using MY ELEMENT!!!

Serenity (looking slightly shocked): He did???

She tilted her head slightly and then looked at me for confirmation, so I nodded my head telling her that it did happen... She sighed...

Serenity: I thought you said no powers were to be involved, did that rule only imply to me??

Nathan (scared by Watery's glare (I can empathize, a little, you should see her teeth and you would too))...: I... I... You cheated!!!

Serenity (confused): I did??? When??? I stuck by the rules, I used weapons alone...

Nathan: Don't play the fool with me... What about your teleporting???

Serenity: Running does not come in the category of powers nor teleportation...

Nathan: You're lying!!! No one can run that fast...

Watery (growling like an angry animal, showing her sharp and pointy teeth): Are you calling my master a liar, brat???

Nathan (trembling): N... No... No I'm not...

Watery: Better... Now SCRAM!!!

He stood up, shakily, and ran away, if you could call it running, it was more like a chicken waddling. While all the gods and campers (except Poseidon, Tyson, Chiron and Grover who were smirking or grinning and trying to control their laughter. Though the army members were laughing freely, some were even on the floor...) either looked stunned, scared or both...

Serenity (laughing at how he ran away): Do you want to stay for some time??

Watery (eyes sparkling with excitement (can eyes made of water even sparkle??)): You mean it??? I can stay if I want???

Serenity (shrugging): They've already seen you, so why not...

Watery (eyes falling): Ohh... But I have work to do now... Maybe I can visit sometime??

Serenity: Sure...

Watery: What about Dash... He misses you... We all do...

Serenity (grinning): Tell him he and the others can come anytime...  I'll be waiting...

Watery: Got it... I'll let him know... (Turning to me and waving like a madman, well actually woman...) BYE ALES!!! Oh and BESS SAYS HI!!!

She says the last part as an afterthought. By Bess, she meant Bessie the Ophiotaurus that Jason, Luke and I 'kidnapped' from Olympus. We called him that so that none of the gods would come to know the truth... Although he's happier in Paradise and loves being taken care of by Watery. I laugh and reply...

Me (laughing): Tell 'hi' to him for me too...

Watery: Will do...

And with that she evaporated into thin air leaving behind a small mist, the only proof of her appearance, which soon disappeared too...

*****

So, how was it???

I wanted to let you know that I've decided that Nathan will not be a traitor after reading the comments. Also, I was just reading the book from the beginning and noticed some mistakes (I've changed them), if any of you notice more, please tell me so that I can correct them. 

Once again thank you for all the views, votes and comments and please continue to do the same... 

Till the next chapter...

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 854 30
'I am Phantom. Your worst Enemy.' Those where his words to Olympus as I stood beside him with the ring on my finger. Permanently. The name feared b...
2.8K 156 22
This story is the follow-up season for Wrath of Cash (Doraemon Reimagination series). Season 2 of this series sees Nobita and his gang off to rescue...
603K 20.8K 60
A child born from a miracle was named Perseus Jackson. His mother, a loving mortal with the gift of sight, brought together both aspects of the Oce...
444K 7.7K 63
This is the sequel to my other story Percy Jackson the new god, I suggest you read that first so this will make more sense. Twelve years have passed...