Kali meets Bolt

By AdventureGirl5

Kali wins two prize tickets to Hollywood to meet her favorite TV show star, Bolt. However, she gives up her t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

2K 22 29
By AdventureGirl5

Back in New York City, mid-morning. Kali sighed in depress, walking through downtown NYC, on her way to see her boyfriend Mikey since she had nothing better to do. Since missing her chance to go to Hollywood and meet her favorite star which left her alone back in the city while the rest of her family all went.  

The 13-year-old continued walking down the street when she soon lifted her head up, hearing a communication on the other side of the street and a familiar dog's barks. 

"Could it be?" Kali eyes widened. She ran up ahead, pushing her way through a crowd of people, when she couldn't believe her eyes. 

There, right in front of her she saw the real, live, actual TV star dog, Bolt!

But what was Bolt doing here in New York City anyway? Kali thought to herself and was shocked. Why wasn't he in Hollywood? 

The little white dog looked lost and scared, running past people down the street frantically while looking for his girl. 

"Penny!" Bolt barked while looking at the humans he passed by, getting worried. "PENNY!" 

Kali saw a construction site up ahead and watched Bolt attempt to jump over it like he would in the show, but instead he fell right in it causing Kali to cringe for the dog's pain. Kali watched Bolt race off again after a portable toilet on a moving truck, which he though was the capsule containing Penny. Kali decided to follow him. 

Kali gasped with wide eyes once she saw Bolt get in front of the truck and was prepared to headbutt and knock the vehicle over like he would in the show. 

"What is he thinking!?" Kali thought, with wide eyes in panic that Bolt was gonna get himself killed.   

"It ends here!" Bolt glared, standing his ground.  

Luckily, the man saw Bolt and put on his breaks, making the truck swerve and knock over the portable toilet. Bolt looked inside, thinking Penny was in there but she wasn't. Bolt then assumed they moved her and ran off again to continue looking. 

Kali continued chasing after Bolt, trying to keep up until she passed by the Central Perk Cafe and bumped into her parents' old friends who had just walked out. 

"Whoa there, kid!" Chandler said when Kali bumped into him, until he and the others recognized her. 

"Hey, Kali" the six Friends smiled and greeted Jane's daughter.  

"Oh. Hey, guys" Kali smiled back and waved to them, coming to a sudden stop. 

"What are you doing out here?" Rachael asked. 

"Oh, just... Enjoying a walk..." Kali replied quickly, looking over trying to keep an eye on Bolt. 

"How's your mom?" Monica then asked her friend's daughter. 

"Oh, she's good" Kali said, in a hurried voice.  

"Do you think maybe she could come down some time and hang out with us?" Ross asked, since Jane was their friend way back when she and Walter were still dating.  

"Yeah, sure" Kali answered with a head shake, knowing she had to get going now when Bolt went around the corner and she lost sight of him. 

"Hey, I know how much you love music" Phoebe then said to Kali. "I've been working on a new song, and I really need an opinion on it. You wanna hear it?" the blonde haired woman asked, getting her guitar out. 

"Uh, no thanks, Pheebs. I gotta run!" Kali politely declined and quickly sped off. 

"Okay, bye" the six friends waved to her. 

"That kid's got her mother's spunk" Joey smiled, and the rest of the friends nodded in agreement as they watched the teenager take off.

Kali looked around frantically, thinking she had lost Bolt, until she soon caught sight of him again. The white shepherd had just ran away from a group of dogs and their walker, now with a leash attached to his collar and ran into a stack of newspapers. The tomboy chased after Bolt, thinking she'd never be able to stop the dog, until he finally stopped after getting his head stuck between some iron bars in a fence.   

Bolt wriggled and grunted hard, trying to get himself unstuck and out from between the bars. 

"Why can't I bend these stupid bars?!" he growled, when Kali then came over to him. 

"Bolt?" Kali gaped, in complete astonishment seeing her favorite TV star in the whole world in person. Bolt turned his head as far as he could, seeing the teenage girl approach him. 

"What are you doing here?" Kali asked the TV star dog. 

"I'm looking for my person, Penny" Bolt explained, still a bit frantically. "She was kidnapped by the Green-Eyed-Man!" 

"Bolt, just calm down" the thirteen-year-old gently tried to ease the dog. 

"I can't! Penny's in danger!" Bolt said frantically, trying to get loose but then paused for a moment and looked at the girl. 

"How do you know my name? Forget that, are you talking to me?!" the little white shepherd asked the human teen in a bit of complete shock and confusion.

"Yeah, I can talk to animals" Kali explained, shrugging her shoulders and chuckled slightly. "It's a long story" before she freaked out over Bolt, going into overdrive. 

"It's so amazing to finally be meeting you in person!" she giggled at the TV star dog, like an obsessed fan girl. "I'm your biggest fan"

"Are you... Observing me?" Bolt asked the teenager in confusion.  

"Totally!" Kali beamed in response. "I watch your TV show all the time, every night. It's my favorite" 

"TV?... What's TV?" Bolt asked confused, until just then-

"Oh, buddy..." a gruff voiced interrupted them. 

The two looked down to see a pigeon looking at them. But this wasn't just any pigeon, it was Bobby of the Goodfeathers gang, who Kali knew. 

"You got your head stuck pretty good, huh, guy?" Bobby looked to Bolt, before calling his friends over. "Hey, guys, come here! Check this out, he's got his melon stuck"

Two other pigeons, known as Pesto and Squit came over and stood with Bobby while looking at Bolt. 

"Yep, that is one stuck melon" the lavender pigeon, who was Pesto nodded in agreement.  

"Hey Pesto, Squit, Bobby" Kali smiled and greeted her pigeon friends. "How are the Girlfeathers?" 

"They're doing good" Bobby answered.  

"They're back at the nest with the kids" Squit added with a smile. 

The tomboy and pigeons then returned their focus to Bolt, who was still desperately trying to get loose from the bars.

"Hey, buddy, take it easy" Bobby told the white dog. "Slow down"

"I will not take it easy, pheasant!" Bolt continued grunting to get free. "I'm missing my person" 

"Hey, buddy, relax. Like this" Bobby demonstrated. "Turn and pull. Turn and pull"

"Forget about it, you'll be out in no time" Pesto told Bolt. 

Bolt thought for a moment then tried it, and soon he was free. 

"Thanks for the help, guys" Kali obliged to the pigeons. 

"Stay coo" Bobby told her, which meant 'Stay cool' in pigeon language. 

"What are these things?" the white dog noticed he was covered in something pink and flicked a piece off his paw, while Kali helped brushed off the rest from his fur. "They've weakened me!" 

Bobby pricked the pink bit with his beak. "Oh, those are Styrofoam packing peanuts" he replied. 

"Styrofoam?" Bolt looked inquisitive at the pink packing peanut. "This has the Green-Eyed-Man written all over it"

"Okay, this is starting to get confusing" Kali thought to herself, about Bolt acting like his arch nemesis was a real person and not a TV character and thinking Penny had been captured by him. 

"Have you seen the man with the green eye?" Bolt desperately asked the Goodfeathers. 

"Hey, you know..." Bobby just had to change the subject, noticing something about Bolt. "I gotta say something. You look familiar. Pesto, look at this guy's mug"

"Yeah, you know I could've sworn I've seen this guy before" Pesto agreed. 

"Yeah, he never forgets a face" Squit added, referring to Bobby. 

Bolt groaned as he wasn't getting anywhere closer to finding Penny. "You pigeons are useless. I need someone on the inside, someone close to the Green-Eyed-Man..."

Bolt started thinking and quickly found just the right target. "A cat" 

"Oh, a cat?" the Goodfeathers asked. 

"Yeah, a cat" Bolt nodded. "And when I find him, ooh, when I find him, I'm gonna make that cat wish he were never born!" the white dog growled in a threatening tone. 

The Goodfeathers looked to each other, getting an idea. 

"I think we know just the cat" Bobby smirked evilly with a chuckle. 

Kali had to think about this and figure out why Bolt was acting so weird. She decided to get some help from some friends of hers before following the three pigeons, in order to get some answers about all this and what was really going on here with Bolt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 3.2K 13
A doggy actor loses his owner, Penny. He is trying to find his way home to her with the help of a stray dog and a pet hamster. They travel across Ame...
3.1K 68 6
Kali's throwing a Christmas party with all of her friends from her past adventures attending. When everyone starts to wonder what her first Christmas...
17K 162 10
Walter, Jane, and their 3 kids are invited to a new amusement park, Spooky Island for a much needed family vacation. But while there, strange and cre...
1.3K 31 9
Dog star, Bolt, ends up in New York by accident, where he finds that he doesn't need magical powers to be a hero. With the help of a stray dog and a...