You Deserve ( August Alsina F...

By Diamondss123

Amber Combs is a beautiful, intelligent young lady who hasn't had the easiest life. She has done some things... More

Miss Independent
Dislike..
So Nice To See You Again
In The Club
Meeting
Fucked Up
Make Up
Let's Try This Again..
It's A Party!
Drunk In Love
Apologies & New Friends
Let's Talk...
Let's Talk...Pt.2
Let's Talk...Pt 3
Good Heart
Love
Responsiblities
Sleepover
Never Again..
Hard
Brand New
Stubborn
Great Thanksgiving?
Great Thanksgiving? Pt 2..
Great Thanksgiving? Pt. 3
Black Christmas
All Guest are Welcome
Your Grandwhats?
Annoying August
Sickly
In Sickness & Health
Update

Getting To Work

2.3K 96 5
By Diamondss123

[Amber]

"So let me get this straight, you get to work with him AND you're getting paid?", Jessica asked.

I nodded my head & took a bite of my sandwich. We're in the middle of my lunch break & I decided to tell her about me having to work with August & she's still in shock.

"You got it good. He's good looking, single, he sings AND he likes you.", she smirked.

"I doubt he even likes me. We just met.", I said looking down.

"His lanky ass is all over you like creole seasoning on dirty rice.", she said.

"Really?", I said looking at with with my eyebrow raised.

"What that's the only thing I could come up with since he's from New Orleans. & oh my gosh that accent. Lucky ass.", she mumbled while playing with her salad.

"Enough about me what about Era? He's cute & seems really sweet.", I said. She tried to hide her smile but her red cheeks told it all.

"Yeah he's a great guy but I don't have his number.", she said.

"After you guys spent the entire night talking, how did you not get his number?", I asked.

"I got too drunk.", she said.

"Oh yeah. Drunk was even the word for you.", I laughed.

"Oh hush up. You didn't get August number that night either.", she teased.

"First of all, I not interested in August. He was just a nice person to be around. Second of all, he gave me his number yesterday.", I said sticking my tongue out at her.

"If you aren't interested in him then why do you have his number?", she asked with a smirk on her face.

"For business purposes only Einstein.", I said, grabbing my trash & hers.

"If you say so.", she winked.

[August]

"Uncle August!", I heard Kayden yell.

"In the back room!", I yelled back. Thank God Mama not here because she would beat our ass fa' yellin' in her house.

I'm watchin' the girls fa' her while she at work. There ain't nothin' ta' do so my lazy ass in the back room layin' on my stomach, chillin'.

I heard small footsteps against the floor then I felt a small body on my back.

"Why ya' on my back?", I asked.

"There is nothing to do.", she said.

"Where ya' sistas?", I asked.

"Sleeping."

"You not sleepy?", I asked.

"No. I took a nap already. Can you play with me?", she asked.

"Yeah. Get off my back. You gettin' heavy.", I joked.

"No, I'm not.", she said before climbin' off me.

"Yes you are.", I said sittin' up.

"That's why Granny said all your weight comes from your big head.", she said before runnin' out of the room gigglin'.

"Come back here!", I yelled runnin' afta her.

I came into the livin' room & saw no sign of her. I saw the curtain move a lil so I guess that's where she's hidin'.

I walked slowly towards the curtain & pulled it back seein' not a damn soul.

After 10 minutes of lookin' fa' her I got tired.

"Aight Kay. I give up. You can come out now.", I surrendered.

Still nothin'.

"I guess I'll just leave you here while me & ya' sistas go see Ms. Amber & get ice cream.", I said sighin' dramatically & makin' loud footsteps ta' make her think I was goin' upstairs.

I hid in the hallway where she couldn't see me.

"Wait!", she yelled. I heard her small feet comin' closer towards me.

"Gotcha!", I said grabbin' her which made her scream. I threw her ova my shoulder which made her giggle.

"Put me down!", she laughed. I put her down on the couch & sat next to her.

"Granny really said that?", I asked before laughin'.

"Yeah. & she said you were a big baby.", Kay said layin' on my chest.

"Well your Granny talks too much.", I said kissing her forehead.

"Are you really going to see Ms. Amber?", she asked.

"Yeah. I'm leavin' as soon as Mama get here.", I said.

"Can we come?", she asked lookin' up at me.

"Not today. We have ta' get some work done.", I said.

"Please.", she said whinin'.

"Stop whinin', Kayden. No means no.", I said sternly.

Her eyes filled wit tears & her bottom lips went ta' tremblin'. Damn, I hate seein' my baby girls cryin'.

I picked her up & stood up wit her face buried in my shoulder & her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Please don't go.", she sobbed.

"Shhh. Stop cryin'. I promise I'll be back.", I said, rubbin' her back.

After a while her cries stopped so that mean she sleep.

I went ta' her room & laid her on her bed. Chaylin & Amaiya were still knocked out. I kissed all of their cheeks before leavin' their room.

I sat in the livin' room & looked at the time. It's almost 4 which means Mama should be here soon.

The door slammed & Mama came in lookin' tired as hell.

"Hey, where are the girls?", she asked sittin' next ta' me.

"Sleep. I'm 'bout ta' leave tho'.", I said.

"Okay. Did they behave?", Mama asked.

"Yeah. Kay had a fit cuz I tol' her I had ta' leave.", I said.

"As always. She is so spoiled. She is just stuck at your hip like how you were with Mel.", she smiled.

"Kay, told me somethin' today.", I said changin' the subject. I'm not in the mood ta' talk 'bout Mel right na'.

"What did she say?", she asked.

"She said that you tol' her that all my weight comes from my head & she told me that you said I was a big babeh.", I said which only made her laugh.

"Ma' that's not funny.", I whined.

"Okay. You grew into your head but let's face it August you're a big baby.", she said tryin' ta' stop laughin'.

"Whateva. I'm 'bout ta' go meet wit Amber. I'll be back ta' kidnap the girls lata.", I joked.

"Bye, August. Love you."

"Bye, Mama. Love ya' too.", I said kissin' her cheek before leavin'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh! Why are you being so difficult?!", Amber asked.

We ordered pizza & ate the both boxes. I would have neva thought that she ate this much. She got a appetite like me, probably bigger than me.

"I'm not.", I said.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. Why do you like pizza of you're not going to eat the crust? I guess you don't like that crust on your sandwiches either.", she asked.

"Yup. Ion like crust on either.", I said sittin' back on the couch in the studio.

"Whatever weirdo. We should start working or doing something productive.", she said.

"Aight lets start.", I said.

She reached in her bag & pulled out a pen & notebook.

"Okay. With my new clients I like to play 21 questions.", she said.

"Really? 21 question? ", I asked.

"Yes really. It helps you get to know people better.", she explained.

"Aight."

"Full name?", she asked.

"Full name? Like my government?", I asked.

"Yes."

"August Anthony Alsina, Jr.", I said.

"I didn't know you were a Jr.", she smiled.

"It's a lot you don't know about me.", I said honestly. She nodded her head & write somethin' down.

"Birthday?", she asked.

"September 3rd."

"Favorite color?", she asked.

"Ion really have a favorite but I like red.", I said.

"Favorite food?", she asked.

"I like ta' eat everythin' but ass.", I joked.

"Ew. Anyways next question. What do you like to do?", she asked.

"Have fun, spend time wit my fam, laugh, have sex, chill, have sex, sleep, have sex, eat, have sex.", I said.

"You said have sex 4 times.", she said.

"That means I really like doin' it.", I laughed.

"Okayyyy. Do you have any siblings?", she asked.

"Yeah."

"How many?", she asked.

[Amber]

"4. My sister Netia is the oldest, my brotha Mel, Jamal, Travis, & me. I'm the babeh brotha.", he said.

Oh my gosh the way he says baby sounds so sexy.

"Aww. You're the youngest. That's so cute.", I squealed.

"Ya' crazy ma.", he laughed.

"Soo, who are the girl's parents?", I asked.

"My brotha Mel.", he said licking his lips.

"Where is he? I think I've only met Travis.", I said.

"& you neva will meet him so can we get to the next question?", he asked, rubbing his face with his hand.

What's his problem?

"Why are you acting like this?", I asked.

"Actin' like what?", he asked.

"Bipolar. You were just fine a couple minutes ago.", I said.

"Because you obviously can't tell that Ion wanna talk 'bout it & ya' keep botherin' me 'bout the same shit!", he yelled, which caused me to jump from the bass in his voice.

"I think that's enough for today.", I said quietly gathering my stuff together.

He just sat in the couch with his head in his hands.

As soon as I got outside I heard him yelling.

"Amber wait!"

I ignored him & got in my car & pulled off.

It seems like I got my hopes up for nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 780 31
Jordyn Westbrooks is a average teenager who one day faced her fears and actually talked to her crush, August Alsina. After talking to him she found o...
18.6K 1.1K 35
COMPLETED BOOK 2- Sequel to Deal With It (#2 in ambitious #19 in tearjerker #3 in French) Amber Amity just couldn't seem to catch a break. She lost h...
363 6 38
Read the title
3.2K 92 8
Sequel to: August And Jordyn Alsina *__Read to find out__* ©2016 by: August-Alsina-Lover . All Rights Reserved