Hazel Eyed Roomate

By xmrsmendess

Leah lived with her parents before being sent to live with Ryan, her brother, and someone else. The one who h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 21

84 10 3
By xmrsmendess

* Leahs POV *

" Ryan can't know about that kiss " I said to Shawn. He nodded and thought for a second. " How about you talk to he rest of the guys and maybe, ya know, kiss them or hug them or something to make it look like our kiss was nothing special just in case anyone tells him? " he suggested.

Could I do that? Well it's not like it means anything plus Shawn told me to. " Okay, I'll do it "

He kissed the top of my head as he stood up and walked up to some of the guys. I walked over to Cameron because I knew he felt jealous. " Hey Cam " I smiled whilst sitting down next to him. " Hey. " he responded, glaring at Shawn.

I placed my hand on his leg to calm him down, I take it he saw the kiss. He looked at me and half smiled. " Leah, can I tell you something " he asked quietly. I nodded.

" You do know that all of us here adore you, we all love you. We all were so jealous when you dated Jack and then he hurt you, we all hated him. He's only just recently started hanging out with us again because.. we're thinking of going on a meet and greet tour. All around the world.. for a couple months, and we were wondering if you would like to come. And uh, yeah.. " He said whilst scratching the back of his neck nervously.

Of course I wanted to go! But what about school? And Natalia? And.. okay that's all. " Really Cam? " I beamed " Yes " he chucked.

Fuck that chuckle was hot. God. " Yesss" I squealed. I hugged him and he kissed the top of my head. I smiled up at him " When are we going " I asked. " We leave on Monday. " he stated.

" AHHH I GOTTA PACK * I screamed way louder than I should've.

* Cameron's POV *

I knew she would be so happy. Now when we go on the tour I can expose how Shawn doesn't love Leah in front of crowds, and reporters, and everything. Yes. This was perfect.

————————
This is very short but I'll do a longer one later ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546 15 22
What young teens may not know is that you can just be in love with the thought of loving someone and not really loving them . •••••••• Casting : Mar...
28.2K 612 18
Olivia Carpenter isn't your ordinary girl next door. She doesn't go out of her way to impress guys because she's basically one of them. When her, her...
516K 5.4K 51
Magcon Brother and Sister, and Daddy and Daughter moments. With: Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Nash Grier, Matthew Espinosa, Hayes Grier, and Shawn...
138K 1.1K 6
Shawn Mendes is in a long term relationship with Nash Grier. Nash is his world, but when new friends and enemies are brought into the picture, Shawn...