Escape

By baby_dagger

Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they kn... More

WARNING! PLZ READ
Marcel Styles
It was him
I guess he wasn't bad after all
Wanna skip school?
Ice Cream, Movies, and a Head Injury
Marcel's Baby, Louis' Home Life, and People From The Past
A Fight, A Party, A Prankster and New Friends
Hangovers, Bobby's Diner, and An Unexplainable Change
Being Late, Burying a Body, a Fake Name, and An Apology
Michael's Gone, Right? Then Who's in Charge Now?
Isn't He's Like 80?
I-I think I Like Him
You Didn't Have To Do All of This To Get Me Against a Wall
One Johnathan is a Nightmare, but Three of Them is Just a Horror Show
It Was The Little Things
Time and Space
Baby's Rules
There's No Way You Can Fit 20 Marshmallows in Your Mouth
If You're Wondering How This Is Possible, There's a Simple Answer
Who's Sherlock Holmes?
It Was Self-Defence
Would You Fancy Having Dinner With Me?
Are You Planning on Donating an Organ Sometime Soon?
When I Get This Fucking Bullet Out, I'll Answer Your Qestions
Everybody, get down!
Stay With Me Louis!
Kiss Me
Well Besides Hentai
To New Friends And New Beginnings or Whatever People Say in Clichés
"Hi" And "Oops" Started It All
I Could End This Wretched Nightmare
It's Not Tea With The Queen
You Are Such A Tease
You're The Only One I Can Trust
He's Alive
I Didn't Know If It Was Too Cheesy
Live a Great Life, Harry.
Take A Deep Breath, And Start When You Can
Are You Going To Keep Staring At Me Or Are You Going To Kiss Me?
You're Expecting A Lot Of Fights?
Diseases Love To Linger In Groups
My Hero

The Talk

158 11 6
By baby_dagger

"Have you gotten closer to her?"

"Yes, she doesn't suspect a thing."

"Did you place the microphones?"

"Yes, they're all in place and activated."

"Good. I knew you were the right one for the job. What about those boys she hangs out with?"

"She's mad at them, but she hasn't given any details as to why."

"I need you to befriend them, too, earn their trust."

"Yes, boss. I'll try, but I don't think they like me very much."

"What did I say about calling me that?"

"Sorry b- Alex."

"It's okay. I don't care what you have to do, but you need to earn those boys' trust. Don't forget to watch out for Marcel. I know him. He's probably already suspicious about you. You'll have to work to get his trust."

"All right. May I ask why this boy is so important to you."

...

"Have you ever been love?"

"No, I don't think I have."

"Then you wouldn't understand. You have your assignment. I'll check in with you in a week."

"I won't fail you."

"You better not, or else you're dead."

*

Amar's POV

"You can do this, Amar. You can do it." I muttered to myself as I slowly walked over to them. I shook my head and walked away, then towards them. Any time I got close enough, I would turn around.

I had finally decided to talk to the boys. I was a bit curious as to what this meant. I mean, they would greet me with a small smile or wave, and I would stare then look away. I was curious how this affected our...friendship, I guess you could call it. I had a very long debate with myself about this. When I say long, I mean long. Yesterday I wanted to talk to Marcel and Niall during British Lit., but I didn't. I wasn't ready, but today... I wasn't sure if I was ready today, either.

On one side, they could've forgotten about me a long time ago. The boys probably hung out and laughed at how they made me think we were friends and how they hated every minute they spent with me, but they're not like that.

So, on the other hand, they might genuinely miss me. It took me a while to admit it, but I miss the boys, too. Oddly enough, I yearned their wild behaviour. It might be because I haven't had the typical teenage years like everyone else. Through my high school years, everyone bullied me. At home, my parents ignored me, and my brothers treated me as if I wasn't a part of the family, and the only friend I ever had, killed himself. I never went to parties. The party I met Louis was a complete coincidence. I was taking a night stroll, and I guess I just walked into the house. That was my first party and the first time I got drunk.

When I was with them, I got to be a regular teenage girl. I didn't have to be the pathetic girl everyone hates and bullies. I got another opportunity at friends. I got to be me, Amar.

They were sitting at the bleachers, Niall's head on Marcel's lap and Liam's head on Zayn's lap. I couldn't wait until they finally got together, to be honest. Niall, Marcel and Liam were having a conversation while Louis and Zayn were listening. Coach allowed us to change back into our clothes early. I knew I shouldn't be complaining, but it was weirding me out. He would usually be our arses and yelling how big disappointments we are. Now, he seats at his desk, asleep with a sign that says 'do not disturb'. It seems like we got a clone version of Coach Romero, just lazier.

Most of the kids took advantage of this and left early. I was hoping the boys would stay. Louis was wearing a black tank top with the words 'SKATE TOUGH' and black jeans. Zayn was wearing a navy blue shirt with a brown leather jacket and black jeans. Liam was rocking a simple white tee with a black leather jacket and black jeans. Marcel had a bandana pushing his curls back, a black shirt, black jeans and his usual black boots. Niall had a white tee with a denim vest, black jeans and grey Nike's.

"I mean, shapeshifting is cool, but being able to travel in time is astonishing. We could go back to see our ancestors, or go to the future and see how advanced our technology got." Marcel stated, making hand motions.

"Marcel," Niall called out. "You're a nerd."

Marcel rolled his eyes and shoved Niall's shoulder. "Shut up."

I stopped in front of them and shrugged. "I don't know. I think telekinesis is pretty impressive." Their heads snapped up and met my gaze. "Hey, boys, long time, no see."

They all sat up and made their way down the bleachers. Marcel was the first one to reach me. He crushed me into a bear hug, causing me to stagger a little bit, but I quickly regained my balance and hugged him back. I let out a sigh of relief. I had forgotten how good Marcel's hugs were. I didn't want to let, at all, but my ribs hadn't healed completely yet, and he was crushing me.

"Marcel, my ribs."

He hastily let go of me and inspected me. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry!"

Before I could tell him I was okay, Louis asked, "Are you okay?"

I sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay." I desperately wanted to sit down and join their 'which superpower is cooler?' conversation and pretend like nothing happened and that everything was okay, but something did happen, and everything wasn't okay.

"I'm ready to talk, but not here. Let's go to my house

"Yeah, but what about Coach?" Liam asked.

I turned my head around to look at Coach Romero. He had drool dripping from his chin. "He's asleep, and I don't think he's waking up any time soon."

"All right, let's go," Zayn said as he grabbed his bag.

The boys nodded and grabbed their bags. I was about to follow them when I caught Tyler's eye.

"Hey, I'll catch up with you in a minute." They nodded and walked and walked towards the parking lot. I headed to where Tyler was at and pushed my locks back. The wind was acting up, today.

"Hey, Lynch."

"Hey, Amar. Are you ready to go?" Tyler flicked his head towards the exit.

"Um, about that. I'm going with Tomlinson and his friends today." I explained.

"Oh, I thought you were mad at them?" He questioned.

"I was." I nodded. "Now, I want to talk to them and figure out what happens next."

He looked disappointed, and he was pouting. "I wanted to hang out with you today."

I playfully slapped his arm. "Don't pout. We can hang out another day."

He sighed. "Fine. I'm picking you up in the mornings."

I squinted my eyes at him. "You do know that you're only my ride until I can ride my skateboard?"

He replaced his pout with his signature smirk. "Yeah, but 'till then, you're stuck with me.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't remind me."

"You love me." He said, wrapping an arm around me.

I scoffed and shrugged his hand off. "As if, Lynch."

He shrugged. "Keep denying it, babe. You'll admit it soon." He backed up then walked away, disappearing around a corner.

I rolled my eyes, again, and walked towards the parking lot. Tyler is so full of himself. Yeah, sure, he's attractive and has been kind to me. I did almost kiss him, too, but that was an accident. I was caught up in the moment, that's all.

"Something bothering you?" Marcel asked as he drove to my house.

"No, why would you ask that?" I said from the backseat.

"You're doing that biting your lower lip thing that you do when something's bothering you." He explained.

I slowly let go of my lip and stared at him through the rearview mirror. "It's nothing." He nodded and didn't say anything. I was glad he didn't push it, but I knew he would ask some other time.

Marcel slowed down to a stop in front of my house. It seemed like an okay house from the outside. It was a beautiful red brick house with two levels, and a beautiful garden in the front. I found it weird how beautiful and clean it always was. Given the fact, my mum was rarely home to tend to do it.

I exit the car, with help from Niall, of course. I dig out my keys and open the door. I closed the door after Zayn walked through the door.

"Do you want anything? Water? A snack?" I asked.

Marcel raised his hand. "Water'll be fine."

I nodded and went towards the kitchen then turned back to them. "Uh, you can head on upstairs." They nodded and walked upstairs. I sighed and entered the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed two water bottles. I opened my water bottle and took a big sip. As I was about to exit the kitchen, I heard something. It was a sort of a click. It continued as I walked around to find the source.

Click, Click, Click, Click.

It abruptly stopped when I reached the basin. I looked around, not sure what I was looking for, not sure what I'd find.

"Amar?" Zayn yelled.

I scanned the basin area one last time. "Coming!"

I grabbed Marcel's water and exited the kitchen. I stared at the kitchen door for a second before heading to my room. Louis and Marcel were on my bed, leaning against my yellow wall. Niall was sitting on my chair while Zayn and Liam were standing by my dresser.

"Styles," I called out. He turned to me, and I threw the water bottle to him. He caught it in mid-air then twisted the cap. I watched as Louis tried to not stare at Marcel drinking water. I'm guessing that he hasn't told him he liked him, yet. That's too bad. They'll be a cute couple.

"This is different from the house you had a party at," Niall said to clear the tension.

I cleared my throat and plopped down in my bean bag. I was tired of standing. "Uh, yeah. That was one of my parent's other houses. No one would come to a party if they knew it was my house."

"How do people know where you live?" Marcel asked.

I chuckled dryly. "People tend to remember the house they toilet paper, every year."

"People are stupid," Liam muttered loud enough for us to hear.

I snickered and crossed my arms. "Yeah, tell me about it."

I was quiet after that. I didn't know what to say. It was easy to fall into a conversation with the boys, but I would get slapped into reality. What should I say? Should I let one of them speak first? Do we talk about what happened?

"Do you wanna-" Marcel and I said in unison.

"You go first," Niall said.

I shrugged and scoffed. "What am I supposed to say? We can't just ignore what happened."

"Do you still-?" Louis cut himself off. He wasn't ready to ask the question, and I get why.

He was afraid of my answer, and I was unsure of my answer.

I sighed. "Look, I want to hang out with you guys again. I have fun with you guys, fun I haven't had in a while."

All of their faces lit up in happiness, and I didn't want to say the next sentence, but I had to.

"But I can't ignore what happened." They're expressions fell, and I felt bad immediately.

"We're sorry. About everything, letting you down and getting you hurt." Louis said, waving his hand to show he was speaking for all the boys.

I smiled at him. "I know you are- all of you." I paused and stared down at my hands. Now thinking about it, I might not have been ready, but I can't go back. They're already here.

"These past couples of days I've been furious with you guys. I realised that I wasn't mad at you guys." I could tell they were confused by the puzzled expressions and furrowed eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked.

"I wasn't mad at you all. I was mad at myself." I explained.

Marcel pushed himself off the wall and sat at the edge of my bed. "Why? You didn't do anything wrong."

"I..." I took a deep breath and continued. "I didn't understand why I was angry with myself until I realised that I had started depending on you guys."

"I don't get it. What's wrong with that? Everyone needs someone to depend on." Niall said, still puzzled.

"I don't." I sighed and leaned in and rested my hand on my knees. "I've never had to depend on someone to get by. My whole life it has always been me, myself, and I."

"I get that, but that's what friends are for, Amar." Marcel began. "You lean on them when you need to. That's not something to beat yourself over."

I rolled my eyes. "You don't get it. Tomlinson, Malik, Payno, you had each other. Styles, you got Horan as soon as you came here. All of you had someone in your corner, but I didn't. The only person who was ended up dead. Whisked away and never found."

"Wait, they never found Ethan's...body?" Marcel asked.

I winced and shook my head. "Nope. He killed himself, and no one bothered to look for him since it was a suicide. We have a fucked up police department. No one but me remembers him. Even his parents don't talk about him. I don't want you guys to end up like him because of me."

Zayn chuckled. "Amar, we can take of ourselves."

I chuckled dryly. "I know you can, but being friends with me is risky."

"You're worth the risk," Liam assured.

I smiled. "Things like these can happen again."

"They won't," Marcel said.

"We promise," Louis said, a small smile shadowing his lips.

"The last time you promised something-"

"We won't leave your side," Niall cut me off.

"Yeah," Zayn agreed with Niall. "We'll create a buddy system for you."

"You'd do that? For me?" I questioned. All of them nodded in response and agreement.

I didn't realise that I was crying until I felt a tear drop hit my hand. I sighed and wiped the other tears away. Marcel cooed and got up then plopped next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

He wiped a single tear with his thumb and smiled. "If it's any consolation, I beat the shit out of the guys who hurt you."

A small laugh escaped my lips. "Yeah, that helps." Then realisation dawned on me. "How'd you find them? They're just some random drug junkies Johnathan found on the street."

I saw something click in his eyes. Almost like the realisation that it was Johnathan was surprising. I don't know how. Everyone knows Johnathan as a bully. His eyes turned back to his emerald green colour and smirked.

He shrugged. "I have my ways."

Louis rolled his eyes at Marcel, and the rest laughed. I joined in the laughter. It felt good to laugh with them, even if it was just making fun of Marcel.

After we calmed down, I asked, "Is anyone else hungry?"

"I know I am," Niall announced.

"Yeah, I'm kind of hungry," Zayn said, rubbing his belly.

"Kind of want pizza," Louis stated.

"Do you think that place we went to has pizza?" Liam asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, "I'm sure they have pizza there."

"Well, enough chit chatting, I'm hungry!" Niall complained and got up from my chair.

I chuckled. "You're gonna have to wait 'till the next chapter, Horan," I said, and all the boys were identical pouts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Liam: How can you even publish this chapter??!!

Zayn: What are you talking about, Li? I think it's a great chapter.

E: Not everyone counts how many words are in the chappie's, Payno.

Liam: I know, but you promised yourself every chapter would have 3000 words or you won't upload it.

E: Well, it's a filler chapter. I've published filler chapter before, Liam.

Liam: 'Hangovers, Bobby's Diner, and An Unexplainable Change' had like 4000 words, though.

E: Fine, I'll try to make this long enough to have 3000 words.

Louis: I don't think people will read this part if it's really long.

E: ...It's only another 200 something words...yeah you're right... Well, fuck it. Every chapter, besides filler chapters, have to have 3000 or more words.

Marcel: Are you okay with that Liam?

Liam: I guess so..

Amar: Great! 'Cause E has to write the next chappie so we can eat.

Niall: Wait! We can't eat until she writes the next chappie?!?!?!

E: No...you can eat.

Niall: Phew! We would starve to death if we had to wait. You take forever to write and you procrastinate all the time!

*Everyone nods and murmurs agreements*

E: ...fuck you guys.

Okay...

Hello, lovelies!

Okay, yes, it took me a while to post this. I don't have an excuse. I'm just lazy and I procrastinate a lot, as Niall pointed out so kindly. If you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm. If what happened to Amar happened to me, my "friends" wouldn't give a fuck if we stayed friends or not, well only like one friend. Anygays, I hope you like this chappie!

Leave your thoughts on that creepy conversation in the beginning!

If your wondering, no, I didn't make it to 3000 words, even though I made this extra long. I only got to 2967 words. Oh well... Actually, no I'm so close. 3 more words. YES!!! Made it! I think Liam is pretty happy about that. My streak of 3000 or more words chappies goes on!!!

*Dolan Twins Voice* PEACE!!!!!!

- E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 9.7K 39
{Completed} Harry Styles is a well known singer in the UK, but he wants to do his A-Level he didn't do the first time. His career started when he was...
234K 7.9K 52
This is my story to tell and I am going to tell it. This story is about a boy, he was so broken before he met the loves of his live. Louis William To...
57.2K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
112K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...