Magi Oneshots [Requests Are C...

By mintashti

A oneshot book of Magi for you readers. The first few stories are sucky in my opinion since I only wrote them... More

JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW!
Jafar x reader
Judal x reader
Sphintus x reader
Sharrkan x Reader
Attention!
Sinbad x Reader
Kouha x Reader (Part 1)
Kouha x Reader (Part 2)
A/N
Jafar x reader
Koumei x reader
A/N
Alibaba x reader
Aladdin x reader
Requests are closed for now
Zagan x Reader
Judal x reader (Part 1)
Judal x Reader (Part 2)
Doron x Reader (Part 1)
Sharrkan x Reader
Jafar x Reader
Kassim x Reader (Sad)
Masrur x Reader (Sad)
Sinbad x Reader
Judal x Reader
Child Bonding with Judal
Titus x Reader
I GOT TAGGED
Yunan x Reader
Hakuryuu x Reader
Doron x Reader (Part 2) (Sad)
Child Judar x Reader
Child Judar x Reader (Continued! :3)
Requests Open And Now CLOSED
Titus x Reader
Child Jafar x Reader
Kouha x Reader (Part 3)
Sinbad X Reader X Jafar
Father Judal x Reader
I GOT TAGGED AGAIN
A/N
Mash Up Between Real Life and Magi
Jafar x Reader
Kassim x Reader
Judar x Reader(Part 1)
Judar X Reader(Part 2)
Kouha X Reader
Kouen X Reader
Hakyruu X Reader
Please read[VERY important]
Sphintus X Reader
Kouen X Reader
A/N
Judar x Reader (Part 2)
Jafar X Reader

Judar X Reader (Part 1)

3.9K 113 42
By mintashti

A lot of people liked my Kouen angst. I thought it was pretty bad since there was legit barely any Kouen and Reader moments.

Just to make something clear. There are people asking me if I would grant them pemission to have them translate my works into Spanish or in any other language. I'm sorry, but I dont tolerate that kind of thing for my oneshots because in my opinion, writing comes from the mind of a writer. And with that, every person should have the ability to write and create.

With that ability, it doesnt matter how bad your writing is. Overtime. It will improve. There is no need to cross boundaries that include needing to ask other authors for work when you have the ability to make your own work that can come out amazing with improvement. I just wanted to let this word out.

Ahaha. Well, Judar. Here we go. Enjoy! :")
Requested by @KagamiRinSakura
__

You looked away from his red eyes.

"Well. I- um - I-"

He snorted at your pathetic response. "Being shy all the time wont help in being a maid within the palace." He said in a matter a fact.

"Make a straight response. A pathetic one like that wont get you anywhere in here." He looked down at the spilled tea in front of him. The aroma of expensive tea filled Judar's nose and he looked at you dissapointed.

"Don't just stand there. Clean it."

"Y-yes my lord." You choked as you quickly grabbed to get a wet cloth.

It was your first time working as a maid in the palace to pay your fathers debts and your first impression of the magi?

You despised him.

~~

Ever since that incident, Judar kept picking on you and you truly hated it.

You hated his face.

You hated his voice.

You hated his attitude.

You hated those red eyes that would glare daggers at you.

You planted your face on your rough pillow, exhausted than ever. You wanted it all to be over. You wanted to repay your father's debts and quit working in this place forever.

"(Y/n)!" A loud voice roared. It was loud enough that it even reached into your chambers.

Recognizing the voice, you screamed into your pillow with frustration. "(Y/n)! The master calls for you!" One of the other maids yelled in panic from the hallway.

~~

"What do you mean sleeping!?!" He yelled in surprise.

"I'm sorry my lord, but maids take shifts within the palace and it is her time to take a rest. I will apologize on her behalf my lord." The maid panicked as her eyes avoided Judar's gaze and looked frantically around the decorated room.

"Hmm." A smirk appeared on his face.  He got up from his seat before walking towards the maid.

"If you.." he took a strand of her hair in his hands, "don't bring her to me..", his spare hand went to cup her cheek, "then I'll just have to kill you for disobeying me.."he whispered close enough to her ear.

Chills shook through her spine at his remark and her eyes shook with fear.

Suddenly, his right hand went to her neck and began to tighten to a vice like grip.

Suddenly, her feet was lifted off the ground and her face began to turn red from the lack of oxygen. His red eyes peirced hers.

"When I want something. I will have it."

The maid grabbed his arm, her eyes begging to let go of his choking hold.

He finally let go and the maid fell to the ground choking and gasping for air. Her lungs desperately getting their need of air.

~~

"The head of the maids requested that you must be Judar's personal maid." Her friend whispered as you looked at her schocked.

She what?

"Is this some sick joke?" You scoffed in disbeleif.

His personal maid? Sounds sketchy. What am I? His secret personal prostitute slave?

"Sadly, it is not. Your first day in your new position starts when the sun rises tomorrow. "

Resting on your bed, you turned away from your new friend as you calculated all the worse possiblities that can happen with being Judar's personal maid.

His personal maid huh?

~~

One more month.

One more month was the remaining time you had left to stay as a maid within the palace.

The thought about leaving made you have no regrets. You were very excited to leave and never encounter the magi ever.

"Slave, come here."

Yes, he called you slave for the past few months instead of your actual name or using the term 'maid'. You found his pet name for you highly insulting.

In the middle of sorting out his shelf filled with ancient scrolls, you huffed in exhaustion.

Turning around and walking to him, you shot him a glare.

"M-my lord, if I may say. Would you mind calling me by my name or using the term maid instead of using such o-offending words." You shyly spoke as you stood in front of him, ready to take in his request.

He looked at you in surprise for a second at your remark, but his expression turned cold.

Did she just?

His fingers gripped the bottom of your cheeks as he squeezed the meat together and made a fish like look coming from your own face.

Unable to swat his hands away due to the difference in positions within the castle, you only glared even hard at his face. You were mostly shy in front of this very man.

"Hmmm. What an unfortunate request coming from such a lowly maid like you. Do I have to teach you?" He spoke huskily with such grace that almost made your legs turn into jelly. You cheeks dusted with pink from the embarrassment and awkward moment.

Maybe it was remarks like this that udually made you shy in front of the man.

"N-no my l-lord. Theres no need in t-teaching me a-anything. I'm perfectly fine t-the way I am." You said nervously as you avoided his gaze.

"Oh really?" He squished your cheeks over and over in emphasis.

"Y-yes my lord."

Shes interesting.

Something bothered Judar. Something about (y/n) bothered him. Very much.

He couldn't figure out why.

Her cheeks are incredibly soft..

He wanted to touch and feel her whole face.

Getting caught up in his thoughts, he let your face go immidietly to prevent his fantasies from even happening.

Rubbing your face in pain, you pouted  as you tried to soothe the redness that was made from the grip of his fingertips.

Whats wrong with this man!?! Hes crazy!

However, no matter how many times the thoughts of him being crazy ran theough your mind, you couldn't deny the fast beating if your heart.

~~

For the next two weeks, you two became closer and closer and more informal with each other.

The term slave that he used for you became more of a tease in your eyes than an insult and as you dare say, it made your heart flutter.

And in his eyes, your shyness and rebellious attitude was getting him to feel things he swore he thought was pathetic.

"And as you can see.", lying on the couch with his head resting on his elbows, you sat on the floor in front of him.

He brought the eaten peach in front of both of you. "Its eaten."

Using his wand, it glowed red and before you. the peach was perfect as new. 

Amazed from witnessing the odd magic that you've never seen before, your eyes twinkled in amazement.

"Thats amazing." You gasped.

Your were going to leave tomorrow since your fathers debts have been all paid for and the thought of leaving pained you as you were just getting comfortable.

All the tension between you and Judar was all cleared. It felt much better to be right by his side and he called for you to be in his studies room for most of his day, everyday.

You stared at his face and tried to memorize his features. Those red eyes that you used to hate were now the favorite pair of eyes that you grew to adore.

The voice that you once despised was more like music to your ears now. It sounded velvety and smooth.

And his attitude. Just thinking about it made your stomach tingly. He was more delecate with you, but still playful in many ways.

"Hey! You listening??" He wondered as you went back to your senses.

"Oh. Yes, yes."

Why is she staring at me like that? Hmm. Puny little girl.

He made a small smile at the thought.

~~

The next day, Judar requested for your presense once again with a small smile on his face. However, a different maid came in.

"I'm sorry my lord. She isnt here today and no longer will be."

What does this weakling mean?

"What do you mean? Explain yourseld" He spoke as his once small smile dissapeared and turned into a nasty frown.

"She left."

It was then and there that the great cold magi truly knew what it meant to lose something precious for once.

CONTINUING  IN PART 2..

__

Okay! I'm finished!! I have a lot of hard classes for my sophmore year but I'm hoping to ace them all while writing for you guys! Hoped you luved it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 13.6K 94
Fairy Tail, a guild known for its prestigious mages and also its destructive nature, was a place where almost all mages wished to be a part of. Yet...
5.7K 189 20
It's is the year 3025, and the world is full of technology. However, 20 years ago, scientists discovered a gate. This gate opens into other worlds. I...
205K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...
666K 17.2K 200
the untamed x reader oneshots ' I attempt to write one shots for you guys ' the untamed / mdzs x reader oneshots o. started june 25t...