BTS Kidnapped - Faces In The...

Af ClassicClaudia

You know they're watching you. You sit down in front of the mirror wall and stare into your own eyes. "I kno... Mere

Trailer - 5k Special
Part 1: Stories
Chapter 1 (Intro/Prologue) - A Noisy Van
Chapter 2 - Asthmatic Escapes
Chapter 3 - Let The Games Begin
Chapter 4 - Nicknames
Chapter 5 - Bunny Love
Chapter 6 - Fast And Definitely Furious
Chapter 7 - Snow White
Chapter 8 - The Maid's Tale
Chapter 9 - Dinner's Ready
Chapter 10 - Depressing Pills
Chapter 11 - Everythingoes
Chapter 12 - Moonlight Kisses
Chapter 13 - Late Morning, Early Love
Chapter 14 - Survivors
Chapter 15 - Suga and Tea
Chapter 16 - Leading
Chapter 17 - Letters to Bunny
Chapter 18 - The Beginning of The End
Chapter 19 - Punish: Her
Chapter 21 - Nosebleed
Chapter 22 - You Decide
Chapter 23 - Non Existent
Chapter 24 - What is Real?
Part 2: Reality
Chapter 25 - Backstory
Chapter 26 - Daydream Daydream
Chapter 27 - I Am Wrong
Chapter 28 - Goodbye
Chapter 29 - Young Forever(Epilogue)
15k Special: Ellie's NOTES - Taehyung's Eyes
Birthday Babbles - Claudia's Notes

Chapter 20 - Happy Birthday

16.6K 637 886
Af ClassicClaudia

Vote and comment! It motivates me to keep writing!

감사합니다 💜

───●◎●───

"Princess wake up."

"Hmmm."

"It's a special day sweetheart."

"Gang bangs are not that special anymore you know," I sighed as I rolled over towards the voice of the boy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my naked body against his. His laugh filled the room as he cuddles me tight.

"You're funny you know that?" he chuckled.

"I know," I grinned into his shoulder. I breathed in his scent and closed my eyes again, letting a sigh of comfortableness escape my mouth.

"It's your birthday silly," he mumbled in the sweetest voice.

"My birthday isn't until February,"

"Well surprise surprise, it's been February for 28 days already," he chuckled. "Happy Birthday sweetheart," he whispered as he places a kiss on my forehead.

I opened my eyes and stared at him. "Wait what," I said, with the confusion floating through my voice.

"Time flies doesn't it?" he smiled. "5 months and 22 days you've been with us," again he wrapped his arms tight around my body and hugged me.

5 months and 22 days have passed in the blink of an eye.

It's been hard.

I remember the first couple of weeks like it was yesterday.

The hope I had.

The fear I felt.

The pain I dealt with.

The first time going to the basement.

It flew by like nothing.

"Come on let's take a shower," Jin whispered into my ear as he slowly pulled me away. He got up and walked over to the bathroom where he turned around and seductively points his finger to me, telling me to follow him. I smiled as I stared at him, standing there in his full glory. I got up and see his eyes lusting over my body.

It took a while for Jin to actually touch me in that way. It wasn't until recently we actually had sex for the first time.

Not that I was complaining.

I made my way to the bathroom and instinctively he wrapped an arm around my waist, guiding me towards the shower.

Jin had always been the most protective of them all, always wrapping his arm around me, pulling me closer, making sure that I was okay, making sure that I ate.

When we were done with our morning routine we made our way over to the kitchen. I opened the door and saw the rest of the guys standing around a giant cake. Before I could say anything Jin ran over to their side and they all started to sing.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Princess, Happy Birthday to you!" filled the room. I laughed and clapped when the boys finished.

"Make a wish!" J-Hope laughed as he grabbed my arm, pulling me closer to the cake. I smiled and closed my eyes, making my wish. I then took a deep breath and blew out all the candles, with a little bit of help from Taehyung. Everyone clapped when all the candles were out and RM started to cut the cake.

"Happy birthday girl, how are you feeling, a year older a year wiser?" RM smiled as he took his gaze off of cutting the cake to give me a small wink.

"I guess, I don't really know. I didn't even know it was my birthday until Jin said it to me," I giggled.

"Well happy birthday-" Suga wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "What did you wish for honey?" he asked.

"If she says her wish it won't come true! Don't say it, Princess!" Jimin protested, with Taehyung standing behind him, nodding profusely. I heard Jungkook laugh and saw him wrap his arms over Taehyung's and Jimin's shoulder. He faced me and gave me a wink. "If she wants to say it she should, don't you boys tell her what to do," Jungkook laughed and ruffled both of their hair.

I giggled and nuzzled myself into Suga. "It's a secret, I won't tell, "Suga rolled his eyes and chuckled, giving me his trademark look.

"I won't fall for it this time!" I yelped as I covered my eyes with my hands.

"Dammit!" Suga laughed.

"Come on let the girl be, let's eat some cake!" Jin smiled as he passed plates around with slices of cake. We all sit at the kitchen bar, chitchatting about whatever eating our slices of cake.

+

Since it was my birthday they decided I didn't have to do anything around the house. The day had gone by smoothly, while we had done fun things. We went outside and had played a little in the snow. They all had given me presents and later we all worked on making my favorite dinner. Now, because we were all so full from eating dinner, we were chilling in the living room.

My legs were resting on Suga's lap while he gave me a foot massage. I was laying down on the couch with a 3DS in my hands, which was a birthday present from Jin. As I played my game every once in a while I would glance towards the TV, where four out of the seven were playing a Mario party game. It was funny to see the team Jin and RM compete against team Jungkook and Taehyung.

Suga, Jimin and I were sitting on a couch, while J-Hope actively backseat gamed the Mario party guys, probably even more excited about the game than the guys who were playing it.

Jimin and Suga were talking about music, what they had been listening to lately and recommendations they gave each other.

I was just playing games on my 3DS, a little lost in my own world, enjoying the free foot massage that Suga was giving me, which was a very rare thing to happen.

He's just being nice because it's my birthday.

"So have you enjoyed your birthday?" Jimin asked. I looked up from my DS and saw him giving me the sweetest smile.

"It was absolutely awesome, thanks again for the lovely gifts," I pulled one of my feet out of Suga's grip and wiggled it towards Jimin. "I'm in love with my new socks!" I smiled.

"Told you it was a good gift to give Jimin," Taehyung suddenly jumped into the conversation.

"Oh, I should actually thank Taehyung?" I questioned grinning. He turned his head away from the game and faced me. He grinned as well and gave me a wink. "Yeah, I guess you should."

"Wait wait wait I actually chose and bought the socks, he just helped a little with the idea nothing more," Jimin bursts out. He turned his head to me and saw that I was only joking. His cheeks turned slightly red as he realized and simply giggled.

"We're the best, around!" Jin and RM started to sing as they got up and danced. I looked at the television and indeed saw RM and Jin's characters won the game.

"5 bucks boys," Jin smiled while putting his hand out towards Jungkook and Taehyung.

"We should not have bet," Jungkook sighed as he and Taehyung both gave Jin 5 bucks. RM and Jin continue their celebration dance as the rest joins the couch.

We all decided we would finish the day by watching a movie.

As soon as the game console got turned off the television sprung back to a regular television channel, where the news popped up.

"Ellie Williams, a girl who has been missing for almost six months, isn't home to celebrate her birthday with her parents," a news reporter spew towards the screen. Then it cut to a video of my parents.

A couple of fucks and shits were thrown throughout the room as the boys hunted for the tv remote.

I got up and walked over to the TV, kneeling down right in front of it. My mouth fell open and my cheeks got wet. "Mom, daddy," I whispered as I couldn't believe that I saw their faces. Quickly I spun around and faced the guys. "Please let me watch this please," I begged.

The guys all had frozen and stayed quiet, giving me a silence okay.

I turned back to the screen and stared at my parents, who I hadn't seen in almost six months.

"My little girl, I miss her so much, it's her birthday and we can't even celebrate it," I never saw my dad cry, it wasn't a thing he did. It was weird to see him stutter and sniffle while he talked.

"We know she's still out there, we know that she loves us and wants to come home. We beg the people who are holding her, give me my daughter back," my mom cried. "I just wanna see my daughter, I want to hold my daughter is that too much to ask?"

"We got a tip a couple of months ago, from a girl that was also kidnapped," my dad started. "She showed us a message that she got, which was supposedly from my daughter. In there she said we had to keep quiet, that it was dangerous to speak to the media about it, since supposedly her kidnappers are public figures. But we can't take it anymore. It's been six months, she said she tried to be home soon," my dad sniffled. "Maybe it was a fake message, who knows, we just know that we can't keep it to ourselves anymore, we need your help," my dad pointed towards the TV, indirectly pointing towards the audience.

"If you know anything please contact us," my mom started. "We miss you so much Ellie, please come home," she dove into my dad's shoulder, breaking out in tears.

"This is the message the parents talked about," the news reporter started. "It was written to the girl Ellie was supposedly close with while they were kidnapped."

◤▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔◥ 

Dear Riley,

It's me, lady luck. You may remember the name Ellie, or even Princess. Do you?

You need to help me Riley, or as I know you Bunny. You're right, there is one girl still missing. That's me and you're my only hope.

My full name is Ellie Williams, can you please tell my parents that I'm doing alright? Find them for me. I'm in no pain, I have food in my belly, a beautiful room. It's just that I can't leave. They will hurt me if I try to escape. Which doesn't stop me per se.

I can't tell you yet who kidnapped me because they are public figures. If this comes out, if only the media finds out I contacted you, and then my kidnappers find out about that.. they'll destroy me. Please keep this private. Only the police and my parents, no media. I'll try my best to give you as many hints to where my location could be since I don't know where I am myself.

All I know that it snowed here last night. It's only a thin layer so I'm guessing I'm north-west somewhere. It's a house in the middle of nowhere, with a road that takes at least 10 minutes to enter a highway.

Please remember me, please consider this as real, I need your help.

I will contact you whenever I can through here, don't bother responding, I won't be able to see it until I steal someone's phone again, which could be a long time.

Tell my family I love them with all my heart. Tell them that I'll try to be home soon.

Love,

-Ellie

◣______________________◢     

"Riley is here in the studio with us today. So Riley-" and then the television goes blank. I was so focused on the screen I didn't notice the change in the room. I looked to my left and saw a furious J-Hope standing with the TV cable in his hands.

"What the fuck Princess," he spat.

"We thought you were a good girl," I jumped as I twisted around to face Jungkook, who was suddenly real close to me.

"You made a really big mistake there," RM calmly said, walking over to stand beside Jungkook.

"Fuck I'm so disappointed in you Princess," I heard Jimin say. I turned back and faced the couch seeing Jimin staring at me with an angry disappointed look. Jin sitting next to Jimin shaking his head. Suga's leaning forward with his face facing the floor. His hands are clamped together and I see his knuckles turning white. With a deep sigh, he freed his hands from one another and got up. He quickly made his way over to me and grabbed me by the collar. He lifted me off the floor and slammed me against the wall, holding me by my throat.

"I thought you were doing better Princess," he spat. "I thought we could trust you."

"I..I can't breathe," I stumbled as I tried to speak.

"Shut the fuck up you piece of human waste!" he screamed as he slammed his free fist right next to my face against the wall. I shriek and start to cry as I tried to push him away.

"When the fuck did you send her a message!" he screamed into my face as he slammed my head against the wall. "Tell me!"

Panic took over and made me not able to speak anymore. I cried and gasped for air, screaming for him to let me go.

"She's turning purple Yoongi let go!" Taehyung jumped in and yanked Suga's arm to let me go. Suga threw me to the floor and sat down on top of me, pinning my hands above my head.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I cried as I wiggled under his grip.

"Fuck you," he spat as he held me down. "I think it's time for the basement again."

"No please! No!" I screamed, still trying to get out of his grip.

"Help me," he murmured towards the others before I knew it I was lifted off the floor and carried back down to the room I despised the most.

As we descended down the stairs, to the oh so white basement, I realized something really important.

I wished for this.

When I blew out the candles on my birthday cake I wished for a miracle.

I wished for a way out.

I may have stood still for the last six months, but the people that love me haven't. Their lives are still ruined by me not being there. They are still searching for me. Most importantly, Bunny remembered.

I don't have the right to give up. I shouldn't give up, not only for myself but for the people that depend on me.

My parents... They need me.

I need them.

I'm coming home mom and dad, I'll make sure I'm coming home.

───●◎●───  

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

191K 7.9K 57
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
312K 18K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
221K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...